babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average

Rebbeca PartyPeople

DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

Rebbeca PartyPeople
I have to say that Rebbeca has changed since she first came on to the show last year, she has gone straight to super hot babe, don't know if she has had a nose op or sillicone implants or what, I just can't take my eyes off her! she looks so bloody great in any pose even in any photo shoot, she's just amazing!.
loo at the picture below this her on her debut on Party people wearing a pink silky dress>>>>

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

anymore girls and I will explode!
05-02-2009 04:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

RE: Rebbeca PartyPeople
I think you might need your eyes checking mate...she looks exactly the same to me!

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
05-02-2009 08:11
m100 Away
Banned

Absolutely agree with you DOCTOR JOHN about Rebecca, she is stunning - don't know whether she has had anything done or not but I was desperate for her to get on party girls when the rules changes as i knew she'd be great on there and she is fantastic on the phone.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
05-02-2009 10:02
DOCTOR JOHN Offline
Kandi Is My Candy..

m100 Wrote:Absolutely agree with you DOCTOR JOHN about Rebecca, she is stunning - don't know whether she has had anything done or not but I was desperate for her to get on party girls when the rules changes as i knew she'd be great on there and she is fantastic on the phone.

I don't know what she has had done, but she's bloody gorgous! at first I was unsure about her, but she's becoming one of my favourites, Cherri said something like ""Doctor John you are going to love her"", you know I believe what she said was right, I do.

anymore girls and I will explode!
06-02-2009 02:24
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

would've before and still would now, wabbos is all ive got to say on the matter

i aint rude, i just dont fucking like you
06-02-2009 02:28
HEX!T Away
Retired

shes a bit manly for my liking, shes a nice enough girl but not my type... dont get me wrong she does have some appeal but in a female bodybuilder kind of way, just not for me...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
06-02-2009 14:09
Dreamlander Offline

Hexit Wrote:shes a bit manly for my liking, shes a nice enough girl but not my type... dont get me wrong she does have some appeal but in a female bodybuilder kind of way, just not for me...

I agree,I like girls to be ultra feminine.I have a thing about eyebrows as well.I don't like it when they slope down on a girl,but that's just me and I'm fussy Smile It's face 1st,2nd and 3rd and body 4th for me Big Grin

Dreamlander
06-02-2009 14:27
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Hexit Wrote:shes a bit manly for my liking, shes a nice enough girl but not my type... dont get me wrong she does have some appeal but in a female bodybuilder kind of way, just not for me...
Ouch!

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
06-02-2009 15:52
kinkykay08 Offline
Senior Poster

i like rebecca, excpet for the tattoo around her belly button, not a fan of that!xx
06-02-2009 17:29
HEX!T Away
Retired

nothing ouch about it m8, she may not do it for me but there are plenty of guys who she does it for Smile

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
06-02-2009 17:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV