babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

Amy Williams

clarkson Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Amy Williams
(10-08-2009 19:15 )tapit54 Wrote:  I take it that 960 is going to be a new channel then?

She did'nt go into detail, just asked me to tell you all, sorry but you all know as much as i do now, will post any more info if i get it before wed midday.
10-08-2009 19:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

It's gonna have to be one hell of a channel to overcome the legacy left by Chatback, though getting Amy onboard is a good start (hopefully she can bring Kylie with her). Channel 960 should be retired, or at the very least get a priest in to conduct an exorcism before they start broadcasting. Big Grin
10-08-2009 22:30
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(10-08-2009 22:30 )oopnorth Wrote:  It's gonna have to be one hell of a channel to overcome the legacy left by Chatback, though getting Amy onboard is a good start (hopefully she can bring Kylie with her). Channel 960 should be retired, or at the very least get a priest in to conduct an exorcism before they start broadcasting. Big Grin

Big Grin

April could be the High Priestess - she could ceremonially slaughter that manky grey bra she wore for six months whilst on Chatback.
11-08-2009 00:59
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I'll be camping somewhere in Wales on Wednesday. Just my luck if this is Chatback coming back one final time to give Ofcom a big two-finger salute by getting Amy to strip off and do unspeakable things with cumcumbers and carrots.
11-08-2009 01:06
arthurdaley Offline
Junior Poster

it wont be on tomorow and amy is on holiday next week
11-08-2009 18:33
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(10-08-2009 19:20 )clarkson Wrote:  
(10-08-2009 19:15 )tapit54 Wrote:  I take it that 960 is going to be a new channel then?

She did'nt go into detail, just asked me to tell you all, sorry but you all know as much as i do now, will post any more info if i get it before wed midday.

How come you have this information? It's completely contradicted by AuthurDaley's comment above.

A lot of misinformation about Amy and her non existent boyfriend supposedly saying this and that flew about on the Howcute forum, let's not start that here!
11-08-2009 18:56
clarkson Offline
Junior Poster

(11-08-2009 18:33 )arthurdaley Wrote:  it wont be on tomorow and amy is on holiday next week

Hey Guys, dont shoot the messenger, i was telling you what Amy told me
your right a d, Amy is on holiday next week.
She has just recieved a text from the channel saying that they can not legally go on air until the17th, so the first show wont be fronted by her as planned, it is not her fault and neither was it my intention to mislead anybody, i seems that 960 will be run as shoddily as it was before.
Once again sorry for the mix up.
11-08-2009 19:37
BobDol1 Offline
Junior Poster

Adultlive tv was supposed to have a channel starting on Tuesday 12th but didn't happen so i guess that is where she was suppose to be on. Ionie luvcoxxx anounced this on the free show 31/7/09 at adultlivetv.tv, but they have had a lot of problems with there site so that is maybe why the channel is the same.
12-08-2009 17:44
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

I don't want to pre-judge a channel before it's started broadcasting but it sounds like its gonna carry on from where chatback left off.
Both got Amy on (good)
Chatback didn't know what it could broadcast, the new channel didn't know when it could start broadcasting (bad)
But the thing that concerns me most is the time of Amy's shift, 12noon till 7pm, which means she was gonna finish 2 hours before the night shift started, I wonder what the plan was/is to entertain us for those 2 hours, I can only hope for some kind of loopeekSurprised......nnoooooooooooo
13-08-2009 22:38
Digital Dave Away
Retired

(13-08-2009 22:38 )oopnorth Wrote:  I don't want to pre-judge a channel before it's started broadcasting but it sounds like its gonna carry on from where chatback left off.
Both got Amy on (good)
Chatback didn't know what it could broadcast, the new channel didn't know when it could start broadcasting (bad)
But the thing that concerns me most is the time of Amy's shift, 12noon till 7pm, which means she was gonna finish 2 hours before the night shift started, I wonder what the plan was/is to entertain us for those 2 hours, I can only hope for some kind of loopeekSurprised......nnoooooooooooo

Yes, it's odd that Amy would associate herself with the new 960 which sounds like it'll be every bit as shit as the old 960 (can't wait!!).

Apparently there's a far more professional operation waiting in the wings which will start late September. Pity Amy didn't opt for that.
14-08-2009 00:19

Click here to watch Babestation TV