babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average

Amy Williams

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Amy Williams
(13-08-2009 23:19 )Digital Dave Wrote:  Yes, it's odd that Amy would associate herself with the new 960 which sounds like it'll be every bit as shit as the old 960 (can't wait!!).

It depends how you define the word 'shit', though. You never knew what you were going to get with Chatback and I, for one, loved that aspect of its unprofessionalism. True, most of that time what we got was, quite literally, nothing, but then there were times when we had Juliette and Laura Michaels giving us hands-down-knicker, authentic pussy rubbing, the likes of which we hadn't seen since former sub channel SportXXX went fta. Then there was the dayshows; Amy wearing the skimpiest of knickers and gyrating like there was no tomorrow. Mad April fondling her tits resulting in more than several nipple flashes (and on one occassion a wholly intentional one).

No, I know Chatback was run badly, but I don't understand this universal dislike of the channel. I like a channel that chances its arm, pushes the boundaries, refuses to kowtow to Ofcom... and Chatback did this.

I personally hope this is the return of Chatback, and if it's run the same way as before, all the better. The last thing I want is another fucking Dullstation... sorry, I mean Babestation clone.
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2009 16:52 by StanTheMan.)
14-08-2009 16:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

Not often I agree with one of your posts Stan but this is an exception!

Much as we bitched and whined about ChatBack I don't think any channel has ever provided as much unintentional entertainment!
14-08-2009 18:06
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(14-08-2009 18:06 )Stevie Wrote:  Not often I agree with one of your posts Stan but this is an exception!

Well that'll do for me, Stevie Smile
14-08-2009 18:11
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

(11-08-2009 18:37 )clarkson Wrote:  
(11-08-2009 17:33 )arthurdaley Wrote:  it wont be on tomorow and amy is on holiday next week

Hey Guys, dont shoot the messenger, i was telling you what Amy told me
your right a d, Amy is on holiday next week.
She has just recieved a text from the channel saying that they can not legally go on air until the17th, so the first show wont be fronted by her as planned, it is not her fault and neither was it my intention to mislead anybody, i seems that 960 will be run as shoddily as it was before.
Once again sorry for the mix up.

The 17 comes and goes, and no channel, when's the next due date.?
17-08-2009 21:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV