• 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average

Celest going Backwards

cee Offline
Master Poster

RE: Celest going Backwards
celeste Wrote:
slippy9999 Wrote:
celeste Wrote:
slippy9999 Wrote:Seems that she has ben warned to tone things down.Show tonight much tamer than usual few flashes of bare bum but being very careful by her standards in flashing pussy .
Also she looks so bored and cant stop yawning.
The other girl is a complete waste of space.
Think the channnel needs some moregirls like the old Celeste as a once a week appearance on a T hursday night by her is not going to increase their viewing population.

Actually yes I did have to tone it down for a bit but everything I do is completely legal and I was hoping entertaining I actually enjoy mY job even tho some note it as trashy I think its fun to meet u guys and I like to make it interesting I also have a college degree and was in the military so yes I may be trashy but smart LOL so if u guys enjoy I will continue to make it as entertaining as possible also to note that I always look bored and am yawning.. yes i will admitt some days I grow bored if noone calls!! I am there all alone u know!! But in general I love it and as for the yawning well I get there at 4 am and usually I am there till about 10 pm the night before and I do this 7 days a week I usually average 90 hrs of studio time plus at home I try to communicate as well so I apologize if sometimes I seem a bit tired!! I am just logging super long hours trying to give u guys the best show possible( and NO I do not make lots of $) I do it because I honestly think most of u are wonderful even the ones who do not like me I still find most of you rather charming.. So again I apologize!!!

Celeste
xoxo
Not slagging you off at all . Loved the way you tried to broaden the horizons.yours was ths best act on FTA tv. Shame its now the same as all the others.Your masters and employers should show some balls. If what you were doing wasnt illegal why tone it down?
Good luck to you girl and keep pushing it. The more you do and the more you show an flash the more calls you get ,the less bored you will be ,and you will earn more for both yourself and your gutless employers.

Aww well thank u sweetie... and yes its fun.. as for the money well at our channel we get paid hourly not by our calls and unfortunatley its not much... so yes I make it fun becasue I enjoy it definitely not for the money LOL... But u are sweet and thank u soo much for your kindness.. as for toning it down wells other have complained as it is a day tiem show and I got in a bit fo troubel so I just toning it down a bit for now LOL but please stay tuned and have a great week!!!

Celeste
xoxo

Celeste, just a request... would it possible to find out if all the other girls always have to wear so many panties? I mean, it's OK when you do it, because you're always taking them off LOL. But for the others girls who always leave them on, wouldn't just one pair be adequate.Sad

Oh and on the site, for a while it has talked about a "Hardcore PPV stream" that is being developed... do you have any info about it, when it will be possibly happening, and whether it will involve yourself or any of the other shows current girls?

Oh, and keep being naughty please - fuck ofcom LOL.Cool

Alesha Dixon is my new pretend girlfriend lol
10-02-2009 18:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dublinlad Offline
Junior Poster

celeste Wrote:I am there all alone
I thought there would at least be a camera operator and some other producer or technical person to make sure the phone lines and picture feeds are working OK.
10-02-2009 21:38
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

dublinlad Wrote:
celeste Wrote:I am there all alone
I thought there would at least be a camera operator and some other producer or technical person to make sure the phone lines and picture feeds are working OK.

I wish.. yea its jsut me ... so if things got wrong I have to take care of it and hope I can ... but yes its me all alone at 4am it gets lonely..so thank all of u for calling.. Love u guys

Celeste
xoxo
11-02-2009 13:54
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

cee Wrote:
celeste Wrote:
slippy9999 Wrote:
celeste Wrote:
slippy9999 Wrote:Seems that she has ben warned to tone things down.Show tonight much tamer than usual few flashes of bare bum but being very careful by her standards in flashing pussy .
Also she looks so bored and cant stop yawning.
The other girl is a complete waste of space.
Think the channnel needs some moregirls like the old Celeste as a once a week appearance on a T hursday night by her is not going to increase their viewing population.

Actually yes I did have to tone it down for a bit but everything I do is completely legal and I was hoping entertaining I actually enjoy mY job even tho some note it as trashy I think its fun to meet u guys and I like to make it interesting I also have a college degree and was in the military so yes I may be trashy but smart LOL so if u guys enjoy I will continue to make it as entertaining as possible also to note that I always look bored and am yawning.. yes i will admitt some days I grow bored if noone calls!! I am there all alone u know!! But in general I love it and as for the yawning well I get there at 4 am and usually I am there till about 10 pm the night before and I do this 7 days a week I usually average 90 hrs of studio time plus at home I try to communicate as well so I apologize if sometimes I seem a bit tired!! I am just logging super long hours trying to give u guys the best show possible( and NO I do not make lots of $) I do it because I honestly think most of u are wonderful even the ones who do not like me I still find most of you rather charming.. So again I apologize!!!

Celeste
xoxo
Not slagging you off at all . Loved the way you tried to broaden the horizons.yours was ths best act on FTA tv. Shame its now the same as all the others.Your masters and employers should show some balls. If what you were doing wasnt illegal why tone it down?
Good luck to you girl and keep pushing it. The more you do and the more you show an flash the more calls you get ,the less bored you will be ,and you will earn more for both yourself and your gutless employers.

Aww well thank u sweetie... and yes its fun.. as for the money well at our channel we get paid hourly not by our calls and unfortunatley its not much... so yes I make it fun becasue I enjoy it definitely not for the money LOL... But u are sweet and thank u soo much for your kindness.. as for toning it down wells other have complained as it is a day tiem show and I got in a bit fo troubel so I just toning it down a bit for now LOL but please stay tuned and have a great week!!!

Celeste
xoxo

Celeste, just a request... would it possible to find out if all the other girls always have to wear so many panties? I mean, it's OK when you do it, because you're always taking them off LOL. But for the others girls who always leave them on, wouldn't just one pair be adequate.Sad

Oh and on the site, for a while it has talked about a "Hardcore PPV stream" that is being developed... do you have any info about it, when it will be possibly happening, and whether it will involve yourself or any of the other shows current girls?

Oh, and keep being naughty please - fuck ofcom LOL.Cool

Unfortuanatley yes the rule always has been 2 panities even 2 yrs ago on babesworld we were to wear 2 panties so that is out of my hands as for the hardcore stream its at imlive.com I am celeste3g but I believe alot of the other girls are doing it as well not sure each username ask the girls when u call them.. Thank u

Celeste
xoxo
11-02-2009 13:56
G@Z! Offline
Banned

ok celeste Wink
and rules are rules you must obey Big Grin
11-02-2009 15:06
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

G@Z! Wrote:ok celeste Wink
and rules are rules you must obey Big Grin

Lol u are a naughty one!!!
Celeste
xoxo
11-02-2009 16:43
G@Z! Offline
Banned

am i celeste cool i'll take that as a compliment Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2009 16:50 by G@Z!.)
11-02-2009 16:50