babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average

Crap camera work last night

Spacey Offline
Master Poster

RE: Crap camera work last night
guys give camera man a break it must be really hard to keep the camera on whats happening when your trying to think about what Offcom and the beeb on your case keeping an eye on what would be aloud to air.

And another thing if you think you could do a better job of working the camera while you have a bonner and trying to pick your jaw off the floor then try lol.

I just wish they would go full screen like party people is instead of that annoying blue box up all the time the picture is so small it breaks up some times like a bad computer image.
28-02-2009 11:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gamehead Offline
Would you kindly?

RE: Crap camera work last night
They could go fullscreen if they wanted, but as you can probably tell from the picture. i.e. if there is too much movement then you get pixelation.

It's a bandwidth issue i'm pretty sure they would go fullscreen if they could, like with the rest of their shows. I can't even begin to imagine how much it must cost to rent channal space on Freeview but I can pretty much bet it's a hell of a lot more than space on SKY. Channals are at a premium on FV until the digital switchover in 2012.

aut viam inveniam aut faciam
02-03-2009 22:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV