Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 2.81 Average

The worst channel?

speedybert Away
Posting Machine

RE: The worst channel?
They make the best of their obviously limited resources,they have some good looking natural girls on there and I have phoned them a few times and they give you what you want unlike some of the girls on other channels who are not into "customer satisfaction" shall we say.
08-02-2009 11:31
Find all posts by this user
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

speedybert Wrote:They make the best of their obviously limited resources,they have some good looking natural girls on there and I have phoned them a few times and they give you what you want unlike some of the girls on other channels who are not into "customer satisfaction" shall we say.

Agree with your comments speedybert Wink
09-02-2009 19:07
celeste Offline
Senior Poster

dondoe Wrote:I disagree with it being the worst...that honour must surley go to 956.......

Well thank u we (ch 956) are honored to be the worst channel LOL.... I do not think everyone there realizes we do not have anywhere near the reasources or money that the other channels have!!! We do try our best tho and we do appreciate those of you who do watch!!! And all comments are good even the negative, LOL!!!

Celeste
xoxo
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2009 23:18 by celeste.)
09-02-2009 19:13
dublinlad Offline
Junior Poster

celeste Wrote:I do not htink everyone there realizes we do not have anywhere near the reasources or money that the other channels have!!!

My first impression was that HV had MORE resources than other channels!
More rooms, more cameras, more big flat-screen tellys in reception...

A lot of that can be faked with camera angles and computer graphics, but there was a time (not so long ago) when HV could have 3 or 4 "rooms" busy, 2 or more ladies per room, fading from one to the other or letting us see a few at a time from reception.

I'm glad they don't have pink and orange gels on all of their studio lights, giving all the presenters a "fake tan" look to go with their fake blonde hair and fake boobs. You know the one I mean. I thought it was a camera with the white-balance set wrong, but the sheets on the beds were always a decent white.
09-02-2009 21:56
scouser28 Offline
Senior Poster

so worse channel for me has to be channel 955 40+ wifes, just because i got cut off when i got all the way throught the chattin shit and onto the menu, pressed to talk top the woman then it cut me off
10-02-2009 14:10
DannyAcs Offline
Junior Poster

No it's not the worst channel by a long way. All the girls are hot and they look like they are enjoying themselves. I've never phoned in so I couldn't comment on how good the chat is.

The only criticism I do have of HV is that with one channel and so many girls, it sometimes looks a little crowded. But that's really only a small thing for me, doesn't really bother me.

I say keep up the good work girls!
20-02-2009 23:40
Hazhard Away
Banned

i think it is the worst channel.
25-02-2009 08:35
chatty Offline
Junior Poster

scouser28 Wrote:so worse channel for me has to be channel 955 40+ wifes, just because i got cut off when i got all the way throught the chattin shit and onto the menu, pressed to talk top the woman then it cut me off

40+ wifes has a good policy for staff promotion. They've now started to move some of the babes over to the main Sportxxxbabes channel!
25-02-2009 09:27
Hazhard Away
Banned

chatty Wrote:
scouser28 Wrote:so worse channel for me has to be channel 955 40+ wifes, just because i got cut off when i got all the way throught the chattin shit and onto the menu, pressed to talk top the woman then it cut me off

40+ wifes has a good policy for staff promotion. They've now started to move some of the babes over to the main Sportxxxbabes channel!

yer i have noticed that, i dont no why i dont find any of the 40+ wives attractive.
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2009 17:11 by Hazhard.)
25-02-2009 17:10
snoozebag Offline
Junior Poster

Hazhard Wrote:
chatty Wrote:

yer i have noticed that, i dont no why i dont find any of the 40+ wives attractive.

Promotion could be due to length of service.
26-02-2009 16:22
Thread Closed