Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Webhoneyz launch

Ron Botswana Offline
I happen to be the proprietor

Webhoneyz launch
Friends, acquaintances, countrymen.

I speak in hissed whispers and with the stuttering apprehension of a hunted man. For the past torrid year I have been hounded to the ends of the earth by, amongst others, baying lawmen, jilted lovers, and noble rivals. Muskets have been fired, hair has been torn, and blood has been shed.

You may remember me but I am no longer he, though I stand for all of his previous unshakeable values. Like a pipe smoking Phoenix from the flames of a Most Holy war, I soar above dukes and peasants alike, expounding with gruff aplomb lectures, teachings and yes, even prophecies on all things stonkingly good looking girl-related.

I am Ron Botswana, incognito philanderer, anthropologist, and bird fancier. I live but to serve the salacious, unyielding thirst for filly that my fellow men across the globe share.

Chaps, I bid you dispense with the churlish preconceptions I am sure you have of web based channels (did I say it right?), and join me in this thunderous new venture. When I tell you I know a thing or two about girls, I am sure you will take my word for it. I grew up on an Argentinian model farm - from the age of three I was responsible for keeping these thoroughbreds happy in their quarters. I would regale them with jokes, impressions, and swashbuckling seafaring tales I didn't ever quite understand. The beautiful creatures were quite taken by me, and I had my first girlfriend at the age of 4. Ramona Santa-Luisa was her name, and she was the most attractive girl from all of Tierra Del Fuego, which pretty much makes her frontrunner for the accolade of 'fittest bird in the world'. Sadly, no longer had we started 'going steady', that she grew jealous of Ron's antics with other South American beauties and she, well chaps she went a bit mental. I often think of that filly farm, the haunting beauty visits me in lucid dreams where I imagine I am back there. astride a proud horse, surveying all the innocence and awesome grandeur of youth. Hundreds of bright young things with their futures spreading in front of them like some great cosmic roulette table. Each one of them an angel. Such a shame that the whole place BURNED TO THE GROUND.

So off I went. Since then I have known the dark secrets of a wonderful woman from every named country on this pale blue dot. And this is why I want to share. To pass on, before age wearies me, or death takes me.

Gentlemen, without further verbosity, I unsheathe, in all it’s twitching, fresh, lithe glory, WEBHONEYZ.COM - The newest home of the finest, FINEST girls in all the land. As ever, handpicked by Ron. They are simply a cut above the rest, and I have no qualms about being absolutely and personally accountable for each and everyone. And why in God’s land would I? Enjoy, gents – I for one envy you.

I am currently pulling the strings from a safe shack in the Mekong Delta, though I hope to make Cambodia by nightfall. I have half a coconut, an L1A1 Self Loading Rifle, and a copy of 'The Audacity of Hope'.

God Speed, fellow girl lovers.

Ron Botswana Esq.
------------------------------------------
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 18:00 by Ron Botswana.)
12-08-2011 15:31
Find all posts by this user
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Webhoneyz launch
lol, here's the one thing he forgot the link

http://www.webhoneyz.com

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-08-2011 15:45
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Think old Ron has lost the plot. Maybee been drinking to much of that river waterSadSadSadSad
12-08-2011 15:49
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

Thought you were dead...Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
12-08-2011 15:49
SwedishHouseMafia Offline
Senior Poster

Can I have some of what you're on? Wink

I have a body of a god, unfortunately, that god is buddha

http://www.youtube.com/user/bringbackjericho
12-08-2011 16:00
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

It looks like he faked his death and has spent the last few months on the run. bladewave
12-08-2011 16:02
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Ah, just another site that you'll quickly forget about.
12-08-2011 16:08
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(12-08-2011 16:02 )William H Bonney Wrote:  It looks like he faked his death and has spent the last few months on the run. bladewave

What a rascal! Surprised Anyway welcome back Ron.
12-08-2011 17:48
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

I wish I wasn't confused. Huh
12-08-2011 18:00
Chimpy Offline
Damn Dirty Ape!

I saw a noticeable mention of 'BURNED TO THE GROUND' so it's an insurance scam...er.. of a fictional club, which was fictionally looted of all its satin sheets, alba brand microphones and baby oil supplies.

A well placed dummy (wearing a name tag) was found in the ash covered ruins, leading CIA investigators, the tax man and the Triads to stop their search...meanwhile 'Ron' slipped quietly out the back door in a banana crate headed for Vietnam.

However,due to excessive consumption of bananas 'Ron' is currently experiencing the affects of a potassium overdose, which can cause serious delusions.

In reality, Ron is stuck on the A12, eating half of an out-of-date easter egg, with an unloaded spud gun in the glove box and a copy of 'The Big Book of Lesbian Horse Stories' on the passenger seat......

And now he's home... and we're laughing...like we always did...
(This post was last modified: 12-08-2011 18:36 by Chimpy.)
12-08-2011 18:34
Thread Closed