Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average

sorry it don't work anymore

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: sorry it don't work anymore
bumface77 Wrote:oooh no ive been insulted by some losers who in fairness spend too much time focused on these women, they look fit and get half naked, im only here cos of vids and stuff, i couldnt care less if they like me or not, ive got better things to do.

looks like it
08-02-2009 01:02
Find all posts by this user
jordo Offline
L.F.C

bumface77 Wrote:oooh no ive been insulted by some losers who in fairness spend too much time focused on these women, they look fit and get half naked, im only here cos of vids and stuff, i couldnt care less if they like me or not, ive got better things to do.

Thats cool with me. I have a question though.

Have you ever considered jumping up your own arse? Your head seems to be there already.
08-02-2009 01:05
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

Well don't let us stop you doing them... After all, you wouldn't want to hang around us losers longer than you really have to, would you. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
08-02-2009 01:10
bumface77 Offline
Junior Poster

lol i find this genuinely funny, thanks for that, anyhooo you lot can go back to whatever you were doing i think il come back ina few days to c if theres any new vids i want. bye bye now and remember, dont miss the tv that keeps your lives going now. haha
08-02-2009 02:38
HEX!T Away
Retired

jordo Wrote:Have you ever considered jumping up your own arse? Your head seems to be there already.
classic m8. hope you dont mind if i borrow this 1 lol

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
08-02-2009 10:48
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

bumface77 Wrote:lol i find this genuinely funny, thanks for that, anyhooo you lot can go back to whatever you were doing i think il come back ina few days to c if theres any new vids i want. bye bye now and remember, dont miss the tv that keeps your lives going now. haha

I can appreciate that some people are here for what they can get, rather than to make a contribution. Well, since you're only here for videos try this one.

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
08-02-2009 15:27
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

nice one mr gummidge! and what a link that is!

"Insert funny comment here"
08-02-2009 15:35
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

mr gummidge Wrote:
bumface77 Wrote:lol i find this genuinely funny, thanks for that, anyhooo you lot can go back to whatever you were doing i think il come back ina few days to c if theres any new vids i want. bye bye now and remember, dont miss the tv that keeps your lives going now. haha

I can appreciate that some people are here for what they can get, rather than to make a contribution. Well, since you're only here for videos try this one.

PMSL Tongue Thats the second time ive fallen for that this week.....Rolleyes
08-02-2009 18:11
JohnnyChrist Offline
I Can Feel Everything!!

bumface fuck man ur a tard.

fuck off and look at the vids etc then, and just becasue we post on here doesnt mean the TV rules our lives, hell wer all alot more mature than you, i mean u found several people ripping the shit out of you funny?so ur laughing at yourself? cool life

and btw it was ur retard comment that started all this hahahah so yea , like mr G said, DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT. although ur big head is a big target.....

Come back - to the days when we were young
Come back - to the days when nothing mattered.
I have to return some videotapes....

I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale can not be corrected but, uh, I have no other way to fulfill my needs.
08-02-2009 21:33
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV