babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average

Tiffany last night on PartyGirls

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Tiffany last night on PartyGirls
Tiffany has been getting some bad reviews on this forum recently so I thought the PartyGirls show last night with Tiffany and Yvette would not be very interesting.
Tiffany seemed bored when chatting with Yvette at 9.30pm. Tiffany's face dropped when Yvette said they would be there for the next eight and a half hours. At one point Tiff jokingly(?) referred to the girls working at home taking the phone calls as being "grubby blondes".
I think she may have been overwhelmed by Yvettes banter.
I was wrong about the show. It was very good.
Yvette looked and performed very well, as she has done recently. Tiff was gorgeous as usual and performed very well when on the phone, right up to the end. She also seemed to be enjoying it. Maybe she got a better lot of callers last night.
Tiff had a very tiny thong on at one stage and Yvette said we should watch carefully for a lipslip as Tiff moved about. Needless to say, there was not one.
After 2.00am there were also quite a few good girl-girl bits between the 2 girls. I will probably post a vid of this later.
This was the first time in quite a while that there have only been 2 girls on for the whole night.
Tiff said she is due on again next Friday.
07-02-2009 12:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

RE: Tiffany last night on PartyGirls
I do like Tiff don't get me wrong but she has pissed so many people off with her attitude. I can only imagine how hard there job can be sometimes and dare say they get quite a bit of abuse but then again they can dish it out but as for Tiff I have seen a change in that girl over the years and not for the better. She seems to just lie there nowadays and reading other post she is making the punters beg to see what you automatically think your going to see when you phone them, I have phoned Tiff myself on a couple of occasions and she does seem to be hard work at times but perhaps I caught her on a bad day, but don't you think sometimes they should realise we are putting money in there pockets and a bit better reactions from the girls wouldn't hurt.

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2009 13:32 by gingerbloke.)
07-02-2009 13:31
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

honestly think she has given up think maybe she thought ill give this a year or 2 when she started on babestation and ill have a lucrative modelling career and then shes end up stuck there. mind you yvettes no better watched a bit and she was being totally agressive saying why aint no one calling me. felt like texting watch the show back babe and you might find out babes lol
07-02-2009 13:56
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

I haven't called Tiffany in well over a year as, although she's gorgeous, I always thought she was quite routine on the phone. She says all the right things, but it's just very...rehearsed? I know most girls have their routines they fall back on or whatever but it doesn't show usually. With Tiffany it always seemed to be 'I want that cock down my throat...' and then a succession of ooh's and aah's until 'Fuck me babe...' then some more ooh's and aah's. She's hard work to get something interesting out of.
07-02-2009 13:58
HEX!T Away
Retired

a fair few of the girls are routine m8 with what seem like managed phrases that lead to more managed dialog, what she seems to forget is that there are people listening and often the next caller gets the same routine word for word with the minor exception of they callers name, even then she somtimes just calls em babe. but watcher is right the last 2 times she has been on party girls she has put a little more effort in. duno howlong it will last but take it while you can is my advice.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
07-02-2009 15:11
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I dont call in so I cant comment on how Tiff is on the phone, but from a viewers point of view she was very entertaining last night.
I have just made my little video clip of all the girl-girl stuff with Yvette (which is being uploaded as I type this) and I've not seen her enjoying herself so much since she stripped naked a couple of weeks ago.
07-02-2009 17:02
cherryryder Offline
Gone

She needs to buck up...let's face it, the only career she can have involves getting her tits out as she doesn't seem very intelligent..you only had to look at the 'banter' during yesterday's show when Yvette was doing a good job (she is a great presenter with humour and intelligence) and Tiff just seemed like a dopey bimbo...
07-02-2009 17:08
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

cherryryder Wrote:She needs to buck up...let's face it, the only career she can have involves getting her tits out as she doesn't seem very intelligent..you only had to look at the 'banter' during yesterday's show when Yvette was doing a good job (she is a great presenter with humour and intelligence) and Tiff just seemed like a dopey bimbo...

yeah she aint clever when a texter compared her to helen of troy she said whooo's that need to look it up on the internet lol proberly via puretiffany.com lol
07-02-2009 17:33
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

cherryryder Wrote:She needs to buck up...let's face it, the only career she can have involves getting her tits out as she doesn't seem very intelligent..you only had to look at the 'banter' during yesterday's show when Yvette was doing a good job (she is a great presenter with humour and intelligence) and Tiff just seemed like a dopey bimbo...

As I said in my post #1 of this thread
"I think she may have been overwhelmed by Yvettes banter"

The only person who could put Yvette's banter into the shade would be "Filthy fuckin' Foxy", (this is how she calls herself) from the sexstation live stream, she's brilliant on the microphone.
07-02-2009 17:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV