Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Mother & Daughter: Mel & Toni Lou

sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

RE: Mother & Daughter: Mel & Toni Lou
when will the beautiful mel and toni lou be back on

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
28-09-2011 10:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

lol, and yes Mr Tickle we done shoots lately for UK Tickling his work is becoming quite popular I assume this is where you saw mum hairbrushing me lol, its tickles like mad!! and i always scream i can't laugh i just make funny noises! xxxxx

(28-09-2011 10:53 )sophia knight so sexy Wrote:  when will the beautiful mel and toni lou be back on

I'm not sure yet hun we haven't booked anything is as yet but i'll let you know, thanks for asking hun xoxoxoxox

check out our LOONER videos at balloon popping here!... * or our hot new NYLON clips here!...
our latest TICKLING videos and much more just click here! * and lastly our hot new naughty SHINY videos here...
28-09-2011 11:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

(14-08-2010 14:51 )Charlemagne Wrote:  ToniLou and Mel back on their dayshow...
Today they are having a dressing up day.... Mel is in her police hat together with a white shirt and a pair of skimpy black shorts.
ToniLou is in her very tighy pick shorts- what a purt bum Tongue

However Mel should be arrested for cruelty to balloons. She's wearing her black stillettos with a very narrow heals.....and I'm glad its just balloons that she's stamping on and not my..... eek

You should be so lucky hun, i promise not to hurt lolxx Mel xx

check out our looner videos at balloon popping here!
28-09-2011 15:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr Tickle Offline
Senior Poster

(28-09-2011 11:09 )ToniLou Wrote:  lol, and yes Mr Tickle we done shoots lately for UK Tickling his work is becoming quite popular I assume this is where you saw mum hairbrushing me lol, its tickles like mad!! and i always scream i can't laugh i just make funny noises! xxxxx

Ha! Yep, you certainly make some interesting noises when that brush comes out! Can't help notice that your mum is far easier on you than you are on her tho!

(Tip for Mel: Use the electric toothbrush on her feet, belly button & armpits next time!) Wink
28-09-2011 23:37
melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

Hi guys thanks for asking where our pics are, we know is we had some taken on set but none are on here as yet, the producer of the day was on face book so we thought they might be on there but haven't seen any Sad get mailing chatgirl and ask lol i want to see if we looked any good hehe xxxxx

Ps you know you can always go on link http://www.balloonpopping.co.uk for free previews oh and yes finally the web has been updated so loads more stuff on there. More pics etc for free!

Not sure when we back on chat but will let you know Smile and yes Mr Tickle I do go lighter think I will take your advice lol here comes the toothbrush!!

Thanks guys, much love Mel xxxx

pps yes my tummy is much better thanks for asking, mwa Mel xxHeart

29-09-2011 11:13
Mr Tickle Offline
Senior Poster

Can't wait for that clip. Get the feeling it will be spectacular! And loud laugh
29-09-2011 16:01
sissybitch Offline
Apprentice Poster

Sad Toni lou and Mel
Just wondered what peoples thoughts are on Toni lou and Mel?!

I personally only saw then earlier this week but was very impressed, although Toni lou really made my day! And it seems from this forum she has plenty of time for fans too which is nice to see.....

Anyways, just wanted to show my appreciation for them, especially Toni who is my new fave girl!!!

Sissygaz x
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2011 20:23 by sissybitch.)
29-09-2011 20:22
Yabba Offline
Senior Poster

Toni-Lou & Mel have been my favourites for a long time. Both are beautiful, fun and friendly. Top ladies!

A big thank you to all the ladies!
30-09-2011 12:58
Mr Tickle Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Toni lou and Mel
(29-09-2011 20:22 )sissybitch Wrote:  Just wondered what peoples thoughts are on Toni lou and Mel?!

I personally only saw then earlier this week but was very impressed, although Toni lou really made my day! And it seems from this forum she has plenty of time for fans too which is nice to see.....

Anyways, just wanted to show my appreciation for them, especially Toni who is my new fave girl!!!

Sissygaz x

Toni Lou is a great girl. Check her out on UK Tickling, she is one ticklish chick! Bounce
03-10-2011 18:44
melissa40 Offline
Senior Poster

We are back my lovelies on 26th october on the early shift, so from 6am you can watch all you like till 2pm, i hope you tune in as we planning on having a right laugh with you so get texting and ringing cos you make my day. Love you all, hope you checking in on us on

http://www.balloonpopping.co.uk and our new stores

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47449

We are both on here and getting a little more daring lol, can you upload small vid on here? let me know xx love and kisses Mel xx

07-10-2011 13:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV