babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Mother & Daughter: Mel & Toni Lou

MikeGee Offline
Glossy Lipstick & High Heels mmm

RE: Mother & Daughter: Mel & Toni Lou
Oh my God!! Toni Lou looks absolutely sensational in that outfit with the gold pants. Gorgeous.

What a way to bring up my 300th Post!!
09-04-2012 11:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Mmm intriguing, what do you guys talk about with a mother & daughter , can't be much stimulating innuendo if mum is there or am I wrong ?
09-04-2012 12:16
mellover Offline
Banned

They use to go topless in the evening, occasionally together, well the mum got them out. Is that enough for you? Obviously, I'd imagine things have to be kept to a certain level, but essentially they are doing a job. Besides it's much more playful with these girls, mothers daft as a brush. Big Grin
09-04-2012 13:10
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I was just intrigued what sort of conversation guys had with the daughter during the day, I think I'd feel a tad uncomfortable with mother being around....though she sounds quite liberal!
09-04-2012 19:39
mellover Offline
Banned

(09-04-2012 19:39 )docutech Wrote:  I was just intrigued what sort of conversation guys had with the daughter during the day, I think I'd feel a tad uncomfortable with mother being around....though she sounds quite liberal!

What makes you think we'd be talking to the daughter? If you watch, both are busy on the phones, the mother probably a little more (she'd be the one I'd ring).

You have to realize in the day you can't be very suggestive anyway.

You should be asking the night time callers.

But from what i can see, neither the callers nor the girls themselves seem to have any problems.

I never ring the shows because i could never justify spending £1.50 a min to talk to another human, however much i may like them, but you can have a good guess.

If people felt awkward, they wouldn't ring.
09-04-2012 21:01
sophia knight so sexy Offline
super frankie lampard

did mel and toni lou do a nightshow if so are they any caps maybe topless Smile

sophia knight - ashley emma - dionne daniels - kiran khan -rosie lee - tiffany chambers - katie k - lexi lowe - kandi kay - jasmine jones - chelsea jones - cali garcia - tori lee - mel rook - tammy taylor - cassie kennedy - danni harwood - mikaela witt - rosie beever - nicki cole - caitlin winters - sammie pennington - sydney james - nikki lord - jodie gasson - jessica adams - mel - jaime jenkins - busty cookie - brook little - melissa debling - lizzy james - lily pink - jade samantha
10-04-2012 11:02
Stillroom Rock Offline
Knowledge speaks wisdom listens

Such a shame they cant be on more often

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revoultionary act - George Orwell
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2012 15:36 by Stillroom Rock.)
10-04-2012 15:35
ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks for all your comments guys! yes mum is daft as a brush lol was nice chatting to everyone again Smile if you have any pics please post i want to see what we looked like lol my friend also recorded the wrong channel as we thought we were on 901 oops! ToniLou xxxx WinkHeart

check out our LOONER videos at balloon popping here!... * or our hot new NYLON clips here!...
our latest TICKLING videos and much more just click here! * and lastly our hot new naughty SHINY videos here...
10-04-2012 15:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Good to see Toni and mum Mel back over the Easter weekend. The bunny ears were memorable - two of four girls on Chat Girl TV over the weekend who nailed the Bunny Girl look. Smile

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
10-04-2012 15:56
ToniLou Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks hun!! xoxoHeart

(10-04-2012 15:56 )Regenerated Wrote:  Good to see Toni and mum Mel back over the Easter weekend. The bunny ears were memorable - two of four girls on Chat Girl TV over the weekend who nailed the Bunny Girl look. Smile

check out our LOONER videos at balloon popping here!... * or our hot new NYLON clips here!...
our latest TICKLING videos and much more just click here! * and lastly our hot new naughty SHINY videos here...
13-04-2012 10:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Click here to watch Babestation TV