Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

Bang out of order!!!!

T-850 Offline
Huge Member

RE: Bang out of order!!!!
jordo Wrote:thinks that "bad attitute" is an acceptable reason to give an established member of the forum bad reputation

Maybe he thinks your in The A-Team and he's jealous. I pity the fool, fool. I ain't getting on no plane. Big Grin

Don't let people like that get to you dude, they ain't worth it.
09-02-2009 23:45
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
patch Offline

Gave your Rep a boot, your one of the good guys.

This guy who downed your rep is just some little crotch sniff looking for attention, You get the same creeps on XBoX Live. Just like messing up your day.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2009 03:38 by patch.)
10-02-2009 03:34
jimbo5030 Offline
Master Poster

jordo u r rude unacceptive of anyones views and downright horrible, ur a bully and have a bad attitude, so i will therefore be takin more rep from you for this lack of judgement that has come over you! and cos ur a scot!

did i sound believable? now ive got that utter nonsense out the way cos we all no wat i just wrote was a load of shite, lets a grab a stick, set it on fire march to the wanker who took his rep aways house and fucking kill him! we could hit burger king on the way tho cos im fuckin starvin!

UP JORDO!

i aint rude, i just dont fucking like you
10-02-2009 03:42
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

Yep, With you 100%, I hadn't bad repped anyone until about 2 weeks ago(think i've bad repped about 5 now) but some of these new guys are damn right rude! Maybe there should be a time period before new members can bad rep others, Maybe 1 month or 25 posts. Hopefully by then the will get a feel for the forum.
10-02-2009 04:22
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

TBH I might rep people, I might not. I've given the odd person that just argues they are right just because they say so and no matter how much private debate nothing convinces them otherwise negative but only a couple of members (not even sure they are around any more)
Personally I think rep is just a bad idea on such an open forum and I kind of ignore it now. I either agree or disagree with somebody on the content of their posts, not because other people like them or people have added rep because they posted some pictures or videos.
I do owe somebody a return rep having said that. I'll do that right now... Wink

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
10-02-2009 04:37
Drummer Offline
The Laird O'Gracefullbody

well boyz, here´s an idea....
New members should not have the ability to +\- rep points until they themselves have recived EG: 2 + points.

This can be easily set up in the admin panel.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2009 07:28 by Drummer.)
10-02-2009 05:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kelly Bell Offline
Here's Kelly!

I will be honest in that I dont read reps & assume hi reps mean someone that has probably contributed a lot of pics/links etc to the forum.

In my defence *rolls eyes* I get very little time on line & when I log in here I attend to my PM's first & then go for my areas next. Any other time I have a quick look around.

I have limited my pic forum so a poster must have 20 posts + above before thay can be granted access. This way the 3,500 non posters cant see. This is because they have contributed nothing & will take the links & vids you posters take time & effort to post & ty for your efforts.

Perhaps Admin can set the same rule for reps? in that you have to earn the right to rep by posting a certain ammount. This will ensure a poster is more likely to take a positive role within the forum & be sincere as opposed to neg reppin at will.

After seeing many of your posts Jordo it's harsh & I know reps mean a lot to you guys.

I would ask he reads more of your posts before judging you like that.

My 2 pennath & fuck-gotta run!! Woooo on air soon Byyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........!!!!!!!

Kellster xx xo

The Official Kelly Bell FB! Click Here if you want to join me, ignore if you dont

Respect the Forum, the Forum will respect you.
10-02-2009 10:42
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jordo Offline
L.F.C

Thank you all for the kind words and the added rep Smile

I have to agree with the majority here about new members and rep. If someone was to get a chance to read a few and make a few posts before being allowed to interfere with other peoples profiles, then frankly the forum would be a better place. I still can't believe he done that though! lol.
10-02-2009 10:52
B A Baracus Offline
Pityin' fools since 1983

I pity the fools that give bad rep

I ain't gettin on no airplane with that crazy fool Murdoch.
10-02-2009 22:33
skully Offline

It is bang out of order mate, I just updated my rep to you like the others, keep up the good work.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
11-02-2009 16:59

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS