Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Did April just storm off set?

Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

RE: Did April just storm off set?
T-850 Wrote:
Hexit Wrote:probably asked by the producer to stop being a bitch and hanging up on callers if they get just a little frootey, 9-11 is suposed to be the start of the adult chat section and it looks like she was deliberatly fucking off adult callers...

And not the first time either.

Gentlemen, and even ladies, don't waste your hard earned money on her, call Amy, Roxy, Kylie or Faye for your moneys worth. Wink

I can also recommend highly Amy 2. After a mediocre first couple of shows, the last time she was on she was great!
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2009 00:00 by Stevie.)
09-02-2009 23:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

she wants to be a day girl and the production staff put her in a position where she had no option to do a job she dosent want to do, so no wonder she aint happy about it. she should have just called it quits at 9pm.

but she is the 1 who started all the getting the tits out but was horrifyed at the reaction i caused(guys phoning up to get off). all of a sudden she went from flirty to dirty and couldnt hack it and its now back firing on her bigtime. it looks like the production staff are not backing her move back to daytime or they would just put her on the first shift then she wouldnt have to do the 9-11pm slot.
i was a bit dissapointed that she didnt put in much effort but i can see why. but she cant be that silly to think there wouldnt be guys be phoning expecting a similar performance to her previous night shows especialy when they dont have the accsess to the girls we have, as they wouldnt know what we know....

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2009 04:17 by HEX!T.)
10-02-2009 04:13
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Oh and I'll sooooo like totally missed the rad April Effect, it was like sooooo groovey... kinda Rolleyes

So much for the hyped up next big thing. Guess I wasn't missing anything after all Tongue
Dare I say it? Oh fuck it. Yet another wannabe. Those that know who I am will know what I'm talking about and probably be laughing right now. Those that don't I'm sure will learn Big Grin

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
10-02-2009 05:34
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

I was watching her on the day show the other day and she clearly told a caller to fuck off.So it's not limited to the night shows.

Perhaps she has the "Dean"" gene??
10-02-2009 10:06
devilish666 Offline
Senior Poster

Middle finger did it 4 me lol no need 2 lip read lmao

It's all in the tongue you know
10-02-2009 13:31
snoozebag Offline
Junior Poster

Cant say I'm April's biggist fan, but no surprise she stormed off before 11.
The incompetent producer/cameraman was being shown on the back screen as he was setting up the late night set for the next 2 girls. It took 15 mins for ads vid before Roxy arrived with Nikkilee (caption also mis-spelled by idiot producer). Then took another 90 mins to get 2 phones sorted out.
I must admit to now watching this channel just for a laugh at the sheer number a cock-ups!
Roxy again looked gorgeous, until I'm afraid the boredom of no calls set in....
10-02-2009 16:45
killyourself Offline
Master Poster

snoozebag Wrote:Cant say I'm April's biggist fan, but no surprise she stormed off before 11.
The incompetent producer/cameraman was being shown on the back screen as he was setting up the late night set for the next 2 girls. It took 15 mins for ads vid before Roxy arrived with Nikkilee (caption also mis-spelled by idiot producer). Then took another 90 mins to get 2 phones sorted out.
I must admit to now watching this channel just for a laugh at the sheer number a cock-ups!
Roxy again looked gorgeous, until I'm afraid the boredom of no calls set in....

incompetent producer/cameraman-now there's a shock.

Freek on a leash
10-02-2009 19:22
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

sorry i don't get it, i've called April in the afternoon told her what i'd like to do to her, then had some hot phone sex with her,she's always been ok with me, never hung up on me. Maybe i've called her at the right time or just been luck.

. Cool

10-02-2009 20:02
cherryryder Offline
Gone

al4 Wrote:sorry i don't get it, i've called April in the afternoon told her what i'd like to do to her, then had some hot phone sex with her,she's always been ok with me, never hung up on me. Maybe i've called her at the right time or just been luck.
. Cool

me too, I think it's cos she's overly moody and I've caught her at the right time..and a what a time it was...mmm...
10-02-2009 20:05
Dreamlander Offline

I've often thought that some guys phone up just to get the abuse from a beautiful girl and really get off on it! I'm not listening in at £1.50 a minute to test this hypothesis though Smile April's strange behaviour doesn't seem to get her any reprimand from her bosses and she still does her own thing on the TV and phones and hasn't changed her style once.You'd think that either she'd start behaving like the Party People girls or get the sack but neither has happened yet so it would seem the management are happy with the job she is doing.Perhaps she does have money invested in this channel after all.Smile

Dreamlander
10-02-2009 20:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV