Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 3.21 Average

The April P45

snoozebag Offline
Junior Poster

RE: The April P45
PillowPants Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:well they have had to tone the daytime show down after certain things came to light

Do tell sir,i'm curious what came to light?

Just a tease
23-02-2009 17:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

In honour of Aprils return to the screen it's time for the all new April Summers Amateur Maiden Stakes so roll up ladies and gentleman and place your bets.
  1. 2/1 She tells a caller to fcuk off in the first 30 minutes.
  2. 3/1 She throws the phone at Ben the reproducer at some point.
  3. 4/1 She rolls her eyes almost to the point of a detached retina at having to speak to some poor sod who dared to ring her.
  4. 5/1 She throws a strop and walks off set because the lighting makes her arse look big.
  5. 1/100 She's wearing that smeggy silver/grey bra.
Also some all new spreadbets.
  1. Over/Under...She spends 70% - 75% of the time admiring herself in the moniter.
  2. Over/Under...She spends between 22 - 25 minutes on screen before having a 45 minute break.
  3. Over/Under...PillowPants lasts between 4 - 6 seconds after saying " aren't you a bit young to have cellulite? "
  4. Over/Under...She goes between 1 - 2 minutes without a caller before an 'accidental' legs spread shot to camera.
  5. Over/Under...She spends a total of 2Hrs20 - 2Hrs25 on screen in a five hour shift.
Footnote;The lawyers representing Mr.Pants would like it noted that the above post was a joke and that anyone trying to claim winnings from Mr.Pants will be laughed at because Mr.Pants doesn't have a pot to piss in and Mr.Pants has been a care in the community patient since going around in public and claiming that England would win the world cup in his lifetime.What a loon!!!

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
02-04-2009 12:59
Aprilfan Offline
Junior Poster

All that is true but...
she is still soooo purty
02-04-2009 13:52
sboss Offline
Forza Azurri

I'd still shag her.
02-04-2009 14:06
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

given the choice of all the girls on at the moment there's no competition. April flashing her bits wins hands down
02-04-2009 14:10
T-850 Offline
Huge Member

I think she's butt ugly but it would be fun to see Izzy there to so they can both have a pull-a-stupid-face off. Actually it'll be more like a gurning competition.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2009 16:10 by T-850.)
02-04-2009 15:07
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

perana68 Wrote:given the choice of all the girls on at the moment there's no competition. April flashing her bits wins hands down

True perana - scanning through today's show I've seen more ass than I sometimes do on the night shows.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
02-04-2009 15:18
Dreamlander Offline

I'm always at odds with my feelings for this girl.The soap opera that is Chatback has never failed to shoot itself in the foot either in broadcasting terms or from some of it's employees,in front of and behind the camera,posting less than savoury comments on here! The bottom line for me is that I find April exceptionally beautiful and being a man this means I let my penis rule my head! Fortunately my penis is not connected to my wallet! Big Grin How the hell did the male get to be the dominant sex,or do females just let us think we are? Smile

Dreamlander
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2009 16:50 by Dreamlander.)
02-04-2009 16:37
rumbletum Offline
Senior Poster

Well she is wearing that grey/silver bra thing (or at least something that looks like it!)

She has done the "rolling of eyes" thing.

Dunno if she has told anyone to fuck off yet but she has had some rather severe reactions to callers today.

The legs have spread quicker than runny margerine.

All that aside, I for one am glad she's back - she maybe a complete nutter but boy does she look good in that cheerleader outfit. The only thing better would be for her to strip out of that cheerleader (and get rid of tat grotty bra). Sh's the only reason I even bother to turn the channel on these days, it's all gone way too tame and boring just like the other channels (yawn!)

Remember folks .... It's better to burn out than to fade away...
02-04-2009 19:01
stowman Offline
Posting Machine

rumbletum Wrote:All that aside, I for one am glad she's back - she maybe a complete nutter but boy does she look good in that cheerleader outfit. The only thing better would be for her to strip out of that cheerleader (and get rid of tat grotty bra). Sh's the only reason I even bother to turn the channel on these days, it's all gone way too tame and boring just like the other channels (yawn!)

I totally agree. Don't care what anybody says about her attitude - she's damn good to look at and brightens the screen.

Lipsmackin' thirstquenchin' acetastin' motivatin' goodbuzzin' cooltalkin' highwalkin' fastlivin' evergivin' coolfizzin' - NIPPLES
02-04-2009 20:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV