babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average

Babes With Tattoos

PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

RE: Babes With Tattoos
(08-02-2012 15:40 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  think the reason why several babes have tattoos in the 3 areas youre on about is because theyre active glamour models and tattoos in those areas can be easily covered up/hidden.

not all babeshow babes have tattoos in those areas. sasha & taylor on bs have a tattoo on their upper thigh and of course there's moness on elite

Like I said I know not all babes have tats and some are real creative with their tattoos. But a good percentage of babes have the same tats in the same places. While I know they can be easily covered up, the point I'm trying to make is why are so few original and different. Why do many feel they have to have near the exact same thing done in the same place.

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

08-02-2012 15:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Babes with tattoo's, bless emTongueTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeartHeart
08-02-2012 16:28
PinderPuller77 Offline
Babe Chat Anyone?

Hahaha like I say, just an observation Smile Not moaning lol

Wanking For Babe Channels Everyday And Loving It

08-02-2012 16:33
Erectile Anglophile Offline
Banned

I understand sometimes small tats become large ones, to conceal partners of the past. However some babes go ott, and many are naff. Under the influence no doubt, yet they add more, wtf ?

Obsessed with caressing, licking, sucking and kissing the labia majora, and minora of the vulva. Oh, I can almost taste it ! Clips Folder https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2o1h1xwblsczm/Videos
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8jq7xvpq2gjkx/Videos
02-05-2017 21:31
skully Offline

Considering that tattooing is a thousands of years old art form, you'd think people would get how it works by now.
Modern tattooing has been around since the 1800's, so it's not a new trend and there are many styles, some beautiful, some meh.
Tattoos with names of partners are a bad idea, in fact I think in most cases it's a kiss of death.
Drunken idiots getting stupid tattoos is one thing, people having bad taste is another, there's no accounting for taste. lol
Most people and in particular those with a lot of ink, take it very seriously, so actually think about what they're doing and if they are creating a sleeve, or back piece, or whatever, it's planned out. They aren't ''under the influence...'' of anything or anyone.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
03-05-2017 09:46
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-05-2017 09:46 )skully Wrote:  Considering that tattooing is a thousands of years old art form, you'd think people would get how it works by now.
Modern tattooing has been around since the 1800's, so it's not a new trend and there are many styles, some beautiful, some meh.
Tattoos with names of partners are a bad idea, in fact I think in most cases it's a kiss of death.
Drunken idiots getting stupid tattoos is one thing, people having bad taste is another, there's no accounting for taste. lol
Most people and in particular those with a lot of ink, take it very seriously, so actually think about what they're doing and if they are creating a sleeve, or back piece, or whatever, it's planned out. They aren't ''under the influence...'' of anything or anyone.

Spot on skully. I find heavily tattooed women mindblowingly stunning & have met quite a few in person at modified car shows and at events like Masters Of Dirt plus chat to a few on social media. All of them take their ink very seriously indeed and put a lot of thought, time & effort into each tattoo they get (small or large) & most do have some special or personal meaning to them.

I myself have 3 & each one had plenty of thought, time & effort into it

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2017 16:05 by Rammyrascal.)
03-05-2017 16:04
terence Offline

my opinion for what it's worth, tattoo's mean shit. a lady is either hot or not. a bit or lack of of ink ain't gonna change that fact. Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
03-05-2017 16:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

I don't mind a few tatts but i don't like too many, it also depends on the babe, no way would i want to See Tori destroy her lovely skin complexion by getting a sleeve tattoo, but i like Teejay Walker even though she has a sleeve tattoo and i like Kitty King even though she has loads of tatts

I guess its a bit like some people liking girls with fake tits but wanting natural girls to stay natural
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2017 17:00 by Joey 27.)
03-05-2017 17:00
skully Offline

I think the main problem I have, is when people say a girl is unattractive due to them or has ruined her body when she gets them (same applies to boob jobs). If you spend five minutes checking out the Suicide Girls, you'll see some of the most attractive women you can find on the net, it just so happens that they have some, to a fuck ton of tattoos. Some cool, some lame.
Of course there are people that take both too far, and it can knock you off them a little, but I'm of the mind of if it makes you happy and you aren't hurting yourself, go for it. A case of accept it or move on. I'm not a fan of hand tats, still, doesn't knock me of Mica (oh er) Big Grin

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
03-05-2017 17:34
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

The difference is you know what you get with boob jobs, tatts can vary as you can get one tattoo or you can cover your whole body in them
03-05-2017 17:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV