Junior Poster

RE: Adding Babestation Babes on Facebook
lol steady on

"Hello and welcome to Psychic Babes..... I knew you would be watching"
12-02-2009 01:18
Find all posts by this user
phallusfungus Away

Why don't you tell her that she puts on make-up and perfume because she's ugly and she stinks!

He who wears a bullet-proof vest cannot complain if he gets shot in the bollocks.
12-02-2009 02:02
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

Just reading this thread is quite interesting as i've had loads of people trying to add me on facebook and some i add and some i don't but mainly i don't. It's not being rude and i never message back with insults or malice but you guys have to understand that somethings in our lives have to be private you see. I have friends and family on there that don't want to see a fan writing on my wall that he enjoyed seeing my arsehole hanging out last nite as i was screaming fuck my Cu*t lol. I'm sorry if girls have been rude to you guys in the past but i can only speak for myself.
hope that makes sense xxx
12-02-2009 17:42
mozza Offline
Master Poster

yeyyy camilla's back,lol
12-02-2009 17:45
Shandy Offline

thats fully understandable Camilla Smile alot of the girls prob have facebook for the same reasons we do. you can get these fan pages, which is probably more appropriate really, i dunno how you set them up, but have seen them about on there.
12-02-2009 18:00
dick4dani Away
Senior Poster

camilla Wrote:Just reading this thread is quite interesting as i've had loads of people trying to add me on facebook and some i add and some i don't but mainly i don't. It's not being rude and i never message back with insults or malice but you guys have to understand that somethings in our lives have to be private you see. I have friends and family on there that don't want to see a fan writing on my wall that he enjoyed seeing my arsehole hanging out last nite as i was screaming fuck my Cu*t lol. I'm sorry if girls have been rude to you guys in the past but i can only speak for myself.

I'll totally understand,i'll try to add one of the babes and she wants to keep her facebook very personal,the same goes for me,If i'll did add some one from babestation i'll won't do rude message's or pictures because my friends are on there,I'll save it for the show because i'll don't need it my facebook and i'll don't want it
12-02-2009 18:01
tsurugi Offline
Banned

some guys need to understand its their job to make you think they give a fuck about you they do not want to know you in anykind of way in the real world
12-02-2009 18:15
G@Z! Offline
Banned

camilla Wrote:Just reading this thread is quite interesting as i've had loads of people trying to add me on facebook and some i add and some i don't but mainly i don't. It's not being rude and i never message back with insults or malice but you guys have to understand that somethings in our lives have to be private you see. I have friends and family on there that don't want to see a fan writing on my wall that he enjoyed seeing my arsehole hanging out last nite as i was screaming fuck my Cu*t lol. I'm sorry if girls have been rude to you guys in the past but i can only speak for myself.

perfectly clear camilla thanks long but well worded Cool
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2009 01:29 by G@Z!.)
12-02-2009 18:18
jungleboy Offline
mocfo era tihs

I tried to add someone the other day, and she wouldn't accept me, but she was very nice about why not in a msg she sent me so I was happy with that.

"Insert funny comment here"
12-02-2009 19:15
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

tsurugi Wrote:some guys need to understand its their job to make you think they give a fuck about you they do not want to know you in anykind of way in the real world

Its amazing how many of idiots just don't get this.

The above quote should be pasted on the main page.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
12-02-2009 20:53
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV