Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Adding Babestation Babes on Facebook

jonnyjohnson42 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Adding Babestation Babes on Facebook
Hey

I wouldnt add weird or sexual comments on there I'd like to add a few so that I know when they on tv thru there status updates.... 5 have added me and 4 aint.... the 1 that swore at me made it clear fair do's but none of the others did... i havent re added them cos i know they prob want it private

"Hello and welcome to Psychic Babes..... I knew you would be watching"
12-02-2009 23:55
Find all posts by this user
dev1984 Offline
Senior Poster

camilla Wrote:Just reading this thread is quite interesting as i've had loads of people trying to add me on facebook and some i add and some i don't but mainly i don't. It's not being rude and i never message back with insults or malice but you guys have to understand that somethings in our lives have to be private you see. I have friends and family on there that don't want to see a fan writing on my wall that he enjoyed seeing my arsehole hanging out last nite as i was screaming fuck my Cu*t lol. I'm sorry if girls have been rude to you guys in the past but i can only speak for myself.
hope that makes sense xxx

just an idea ere...how bout u and the girls creat two facebook pages? one personal and one fan page Big Grin stops em sulking then ha ha

eh not jus a pretty face me! ha ha

Availible in DdOoBbLlEe VvIiSsIiOoNn (where drunk)
13-02-2009 05:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Mister Gummidge Offline
Professional Strawman

dev1984 Wrote:just an idea ere...how bout u and the girls creat two facebook pages? one personal and one fan page Big Grin stops em sulking then ha ha

Build a better mousetrap... etc., that makes sense to me, bonny lad! Flawless logic!

"You say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. I say that I tailor my jokes to the audience..."
13-02-2009 05:30
Shandy Offline

dev1984 Wrote:
camilla Wrote:Just reading this thread is quite interesting as i've had loads of people trying to add me on facebook and some i add and some i don't but mainly i don't. It's not being rude and i never message back with insults or malice but you guys have to understand that somethings in our lives have to be private you see. I have friends and family on there that don't want to see a fan writing on my wall that he enjoyed seeing my arsehole hanging out last nite as i was screaming fuck my Cu*t lol. I'm sorry if girls have been rude to you guys in the past but i can only speak for myself.
hope that makes sense xxx

just an idea ere...how bout u and the girls creat two facebook pages? one personal and one fan page Big Grin stops em sulking then ha ha

haha, i pretty much said the same thing in my post, number 25 Tongue
13-02-2009 08:08
camilla Offline
Senior Poster

mega79 Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:some guys need to understand its their job to make you think they give a fuck about you they do not want to know you in anykind of way in the real world

Its amazing how many of idiots just don't get this.

The above quote should be pasted on the main page.

So if some of us girls don't care why are we on here ? I've made many friends on here who i speak to and they know who they are. I do give a shit and no it's not just a job but i do need some personal space in my life too. If you feel so strongly maybe you shouldn't watch the shows babe x
13-02-2009 09:03
Shandy Offline

I was gonna say, i think some of the girls do make friends with people on here, the genuine girls that come on here and take the time to talk to the people properly and not just come on here for self promotion, so its not all of them, i can only think of 6 personally.
13-02-2009 09:18
Dreamlander Offline

I appreciate that many girls have a phone,text or forum friendship with some guys on here and that is great and far beyond what their job requires them to do.I still maintain that they wouldn't go down the pub or club with them or go out and introduce them to their friends though.This is perfectly fine as the girls need their personal space and have to keep themselves safe from prospective 'weirdos'! The comments above,I think, are directed at the guys that don't realise this and even think there may be 'wedding bells' in the future!

Dreamlander
13-02-2009 11:45
HEX!T Away
Retired

yep for some reason some guys just dont get that its fine talking to the girls on the phone and maybe having a chat here, but trolling the net looking for the girls private sites and infos is just wrong. if the girls want to invite you then fine. but as said earlyer, who wants some guy who pays em to talk dirty following them all over like a love sick puppy at best, and at worst some psyco who wants to abuse em...

yeah you can put it down to being lonley but realy all it comes off as is a little bit creepy.

so nope, in this case, work and the girls private lives should remain seperate...

personaly i think any posts asking for myspace and facebook should be deleted from this site as a gesture to the girls.

yes thats a bit hypocritical of me as i did answer the post asking about carmens, but in my defence it was 1 of my first posts and i wanted to get on with the users here.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2009 12:06 by HEX!T.)
13-02-2009 12:03
Shandy Offline

i'm not disagreeing with you dreamlander Smile its a fair point, i was just trying to say that some of the girls seem to have made good friends on here and some have added to facebook. but i guess thats a more case by case thing depending on the girls and the people. I'm defintely not saying all the girls should/have to add guys and i fully understand that the girls might not want to add the guys to it.

i'm really not making total sense today i think! lol
13-02-2009 12:04
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

yeah dreamlander is right but these guys have been around even before the internet and face book and will proberly be long after facebook has cease to become the craze it is. think the girls should be allowed to have a private life. mind you how many girls really use their real names on the show.

I also have 2 facebook accounts one for family and work and the other for mates that way family and work contacts never see me messy after a mad night out lol

hey camilla nice to hear a girls perspective on this in here as well dont worry we are not all like some them in here lol
13-02-2009 12:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV