Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Adding Babestation Babes on Facebook

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Adding Babestation Babes on Facebook
camilla Wrote:
mega79 Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:some guys need to understand its their job to make you think they give a fuck about you they do not want to know you in anykind of way in the real world

Its amazing how many of idiots just don't get this.

The above quote should be pasted on the main page.

So if some of us girls don't care why are we on here ? I've made many friends on here who i speak to and they know who they are. I do give a shit and no it's not just a job but i do need some personal space in my life too. If you feel so strongly maybe you shouldn't watch the shows babe x

ummmm......to sell your websites and get the same guliable guys to keep txting and ringing in
13-02-2009 16:25
Find all posts by this user
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

It seems a lot of these chicks are just as delusional as some of the guys who text and call in.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
13-02-2009 21:06
jonnyjohnson42 Offline
Junior Poster

A friend of mine has added Paige, Flo, Yvette and a few others and they dont seem to mind. He just says hi now and then and doesnt say "hey i love your arse" etc etc. Some of these girls do status updates to let there fans know if there on and what day which is what I add them for and to chat and not in a dirty sexual nature so that there family can see.

Not all are like this you know! I respect peoples privacy if I added them and they didnt accept then I dont add them again as I know that they want it to be private... if they accept then thats cool. I got a reply from Cara who was kind enought to mail me and say that her facebook is private and she pointed me to her myspace which I didnt know she had.

Just thought I'd clear up a few points there

"Hello and welcome to Psychic Babes..... I knew you would be watching"
15-02-2009 00:09
tsurugi Offline
Banned

jonnyjohnson42 Wrote:A friend of mine has added Paige, Flo, Yvette and a few others and they dont seem to mind. He just says hi now and then and doesnt say "hey i love your arse" etc etc. Some of these girls do status updates to let there fans know if there on and what day which is what I add them for and to chat and not in a dirty sexual nature so that there family can see.

Not all are like this you know! I respect peoples privacy if I added them and they didnt accept then I dont add them again as I know that they want it to be private... if they accept then thats cool. I got a reply from Cara who was kind enought to mail me and say that her facebook is private and she pointed me to her myspace which I didnt know she had.

Just thought I'd clear up a few points there
give it up dude she aint going to give it to you.....you seem the stalker type so who can blame her
15-02-2009 01:25
jonnyjohnson42 Offline
Junior Poster

I know she aint gonna give it to me thats what I was explaining! I joined this forum to get info on when the girls are on and on what stations and to also make new friends. You dont even know me

"Hello and welcome to Psychic Babes..... I knew you would be watching"
15-02-2009 02:54
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Some of the girls accept on facebook, usually as they have a public profile for fans and a private one which is only accessible to friends and family. Paige, Caty Cole(Alycia) and Flo are good on f/book and people like Donatella, Nikki have fan pages on there. A lot of them get a lot of friends requests, so it is difficult for them to know who is genuine and who isn't.
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2009 03:58 by mikedafc.)
15-02-2009 03:57
waycov Offline
Senior Poster

Sorry to sound like a complete t**t but, when you send a friend request to any of the girls, what do you put in the message without sounding too sycophantic and creepy?
15-02-2009 19:48
Gamehead Offline
Would you kindly?

waycov Wrote:Sorry to sound like a complete t**t but, when you send a friend request to any of the girls, what do you put in the message without sounding too sycophantic and creepy?

-------------------------------------------------
Dear *****,

Hey there saw you the other night on the telly box and thought you looked fabulous. I hope we can be friends and maybe go out for a drink-or maybe a dance-and then get an apartment-and a dog-so what do you think.

P.S. I love your boobs and your eyes.
-------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that would work I reckon.

aut viam inveniam aut faciam
16-02-2009 00:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
jordo Offline
L.F.C

PMSL @ Gamehead!

This thread does seem kinda creepy. If I was in the position of the any of the girls I'd be pretty reluctant to give out my Facebook, Bebo etc address. If you were in their shoes, would you like guys who wank off watching you on the telly being on the same page as your friends/relatives? I don't think so. If you ask me, you seem a bit "stalkerish" starting this thread.
16-02-2009 00:11
Gamehead Offline
Would you kindly?

Speaking of stalking, maybe that's the wrong way to start......

I used to be on some amusing forums several years back now and we used to meet up every couple of months or so for a good booze up, somewhere in London usually, and get on some good rants.

That doesn't happen here does it?

aut viam inveniam aut faciam
16-02-2009 00:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV