gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Goodbye From ILUF

Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

RE: Goodbye From ILUF
(04-10-2011 08:56 )The Narcissist Wrote:  Wow your wife is very understanding if she actually knows your watching the channels and actually records them for you if your not there. How on earth did you tell her??

Not that I'm suggesting I have a template for the perfect relationship, mainly because there isn't one, but honesty and trust doesn't only apply to the babe channels. The reason why it was easy for me to tell her about this stuff is because I have always been honest with her and I had earned that trust (I would give you some examples but you genuinely wouldn't believe me).

Admittedly, it also helps if you marry a good 'un and, as rover said, I consider myself very fortunate. But you only get from a relationship what you put in and the reason some women are distrustful of their partners is because it's usually well deserved. Though it also helps if you're NOT a complete pervert only obsessed with seeing naked female flesh and/or onanistic tendancies. And, seeing as I have mostly recorded daytime shows and my main focus on the channels is to support and assist one particular presenter, I am perceived as more of a decent guy than a salacious tool. Even when I record the nightshows, like last night.

If you have been affected by any of the points raised in this programme, please call our helpline.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2011 18:02 by Forum Style.)
04-10-2011 18:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

Take care ILUF . I don't know you from the next forum member, but it is always to hear someone's happiness. I hope it works out for you. Remember smile lots, laugh often and never lie Big Grin

Take it easy me ol' mucker

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
04-10-2011 18:13
Paulie69 Offline
Anastasia Fan

ILUF, glad to hear of your happiness, the very best of luck to you Smile
04-10-2011 20:34
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

I refuse to read the first post, so (based on the thread title) I'm going to go ahead and assume that Insubordinate Little Underpant Fiend is leaving.

In that case..................

[Image: wenn5033690.jpg]

*I may have the person concerned wrong Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2011 01:33 by Sooky™.)
07-10-2011 01:30

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles