Goodbye From ILUF

handsomeSOB Offline
not really handsome...

RE: Goodbye From ILUF
i've got 7 words for you

have your cake and eat it too! lol!

goodbye, well done and good luck

"Don't quote me on that"

People say, "I was born ready" with me, it's like, I wasn't born ready, but like 10 minutes after, I'm kind of ready-ish...

all views are my own... someone told me to say that and I thought it was a good idea
03-10-2011 23:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(03-10-2011 23:15 )Forum Sty_e Wrote:  Good luck with your new romance. But remember, the two are not mutually exclusive. If you are honest with your new partner about your interests in the babe channels then there's no reason you can't do both (so to speak). My wife has recorded day and night shows for me in the past in my absence, just be open about it. Hope it all works out for you either way.

Who knows?...she might actually watch them herself.

My Mrs introduced me to not only the channels but also this forum Surprised (The caps i posted from Reede Fox's time on StormTV were 90% the wifes work)

Having said that i wouldnt know how to broach the subject myself if i was in your position lol
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2011 23:38 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
03-10-2011 23:36
rover Offline

(03-10-2011 23:36 )Gaz "AV1" Aston Wrote:  
(03-10-2011 23:15 )Forum Sty_e Wrote:  Good luck with your new romance. But remember, the two are not mutually exclusive. If you are honest with your new partner about your interests in the babe channels then there's no reason you can't do both (so to speak). My wife has recorded day and night shows for me in the past in my absence, just be open about it. Hope it all works out for you either way.

Who knows?...she might actually watch them herself.

My Mrs introduced me to not only the channels but also this forum Surprised (The caps i posted from Reede Fox's time on StormTV were 90% the wifes work)

Having said that i wouldnt know how to broach the subject myself if i was in your position lol

I think forum style and Aston are very lucky to have such understanding partners, But l think it would be very rare for a woman to understand your interest in babe channels so l would tread carefully with the honesty thing.

Good luck for the future ILUF and if you show as much devotion to your new partner as you have for Fernanda then she will indeed be a very lucky lady.

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2011 00:05 by rover.)
03-10-2011 23:53
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Best of luck - just remember not to shout out "FERNANDA" in the throes of passion. Unless of course your lady friend is also called Fernanda.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
04-10-2011 07:50
HEX!T Away
Retired

give her a few months and she will be begging ILUF to phone fernanda together...

good luck m8...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
04-10-2011 07:59
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Well, I really don't know what to say. Although I've known ILUF for less than a year it seems a lot longer and it really is the end of an era.

Good luck, mate, if Ferny finds herself feeling lonely I'm sure there'll be no shortage of admirers to take your place!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

04-10-2011 08:15
The Narcissist Offline
I am Aesthetically Perfect

Wow your wife is very understanding if she actually knows your watching the channels and actually records them for you if your not there. How on earth did you tell her??

Personally if I was going out with a girl I don't think that I could tell her. I don't even speak about the babeshows with my mates.

"Your jealousy is suitable, you hate me because I am Beautiful...."
04-10-2011 08:56
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Goodbye I-Love-U-Fernanda. What a good forum member you were!
04-10-2011 09:05
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Good luck mateBig Grin
04-10-2011 11:14
Cheesy Grin Offline
Losing the will

Goodbye iluf, been good having you around. Don't forget us guys though if you happen to make some home movies with your new love, you could share them here. Wink Tongue

The last days are here...
04-10-2011 11:15

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles