cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Serpent TV

Serpent TV Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Serpent TV

Serpent TV shop now open for business...
BUY TWO VIDEOS GET ONE FREE EXCLUSIVELY FOR BABESHOWS.CO.UK FORUM MEMBERS!
To take advantage of the above offer please PM me once you have purchased two videos.
http://serpent.tv/shop/
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2011 18:28 by Serpent TV.)
07-10-2011 18:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
daveyboy1 Offline

Is there any plans to release the videos with sound as I think this would be alot more appealing?
07-10-2011 20:43
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

You go around taking pictures of babes with little or no clothes on and people pay you for it.......when I tried it somebody called the police!!

Must admit, though mate, you've got some cracking stuff on there and the Ashleigh stuff is superb

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2011 20:47 by mr williams.)
07-10-2011 20:44
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

A job that we all would love...I think....lol
07-10-2011 21:37
Serpent TV Offline
Apprentice Poster

(07-10-2011 20:43 )daveyboy1 Wrote:  Is there any plans to release the videos with sound as I think this would be alot more appealing?

The videos don't really have any proper sound to go with them. For example, the only sound in the water videos would be the sound of the water splashing around which I don't think adds much to the video, apart from increasing the file size! Also, Ashleigh was very new to modelling when we first shot (the blue pool and jungle) so most of the sound would be me directing her and I have a really crappy sounding voice! For our third shoot (the rainbow pool) I had said to Ashleigh that I wanted to record sound and even had my expensive Sennheiser microphone set up on a boom arm when she arrived, but she said she was still too shy to do anything with sound - very surprising considering her line of work!!!

However, she was really good at silently mouthing words to the camera - you don't need to be an expert lip reader to work out what she's saying in the Metallic Paint Preview Movie Big Grin

Serpent TV shop now open for business...
BUY TWO VIDEOS GET ONE FREE EXCLUSIVELY FOR BABESHOWS.CO.UK FORUM MEMBERS!
To take advantage of the above offer please PM me once you have purchased two videos.
http://serpent.tv/shop/
08-10-2011 16:30
Ashleigh Offline
www.ashleighdoll.com

I wouldn't say I was very new to modelling at all! I've been doing it for six years! I've just never worked to that level before and although I'm in my particular 'line of work', shaking your tits on telly is hugely different to fucking yourself with a dildo in front of a complete stranger!

Check me out on Shebang! Twitter @MsAshleighDoll
08-10-2011 18:14
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

if you want sum practice i'll quite happily sit in front of you as you fuck yourself with a dildoTongue
09-10-2011 10:24

gemma hiles