babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

A Huge Thank You!

Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

A Huge Thank You!
I would just like to say thanks to everyone for your support over the last year. I had a fantastic anniversary party last night.

When I started I was only going to do days and I was really nervous. Here I am a year later loving the nights and the great people I've met and had "fun" with on the phones.

So thanks everyone. Heart

xxxx

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
06-10-2011 15:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: A Huge Thank You!
very nice post mellie much appreciated and will carry on supporting you for however long you stay on the channel and the adult industry for however long, didnt watch you much when you started as you were on days and i was out working etc, but when you started doing nights i gradually got more and more hooked on you, you always wear outfits that show off your wonderful curvy figure and are filth ive said before i dont normally go for babeshow babes like you but youve just got that something that makes you mindblowingly sexy and im now a mellieaholic, even more so after seeing your adult films

here's to many more years of you being filth

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2011 20:50 by Rammyrascal.)
06-10-2011 19:21
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Well Mellie I would like to thank you in return for all the countless hours of horny, filthy enjoyment you have provided. In the time I have watched you I think you have brought a sense of fun to the nightshows. Filth and naughtyness with a smile. Of course you have phenomenal sex appeal and the most awesome body but style of performance and character of performance counts for so much and the way you have sizzled and charmed your way through lots of horny nightshows in equal measure has truly been a joy to watch Big Grin. Thank you Heart

07-10-2011 22:01
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-10-2011 22:01 )snookered147 Wrote:  Well Mellie I would like to thank you in return for all the countless hours of horny, filthy enjoyment you have provided. In the time I have watched you I think you have brought a sense of fun to the nightshows. Filth and naughtyness with a smile. Of course you have phenomenal sex appeal and the most awesome body but style of performance and character of performance counts for so much and the way you have sizzled and charmed your way through lots of horny nightshows in equal measure has truly been a joy to watch Big Grin. Thank you Heart

^^^^^ What he said!
Thank you Mellie!!!
08-10-2011 00:45
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

A couple of weeks ago I popped out to the shops and found myself standing about three feet away from somebody who I thought looked like Mellie but I didn't like to say "excuse me, aren't you that bird on the tele who gets her kit off" or the classic "sorry, I didn't recognise you with your clothes on" in case it wasn't her (or in case it was eekeek )

We established through PMs that Mellie had indeed been in the neighbourhood visiting her friend who, it turns out, only lives a couple of hundred yards away from me so that's another one I can add to my "babe-spotting list" (it's one of the advantages of living in Bristol!) and I can tell you that she looks just as lovely in real life as she does on the box.

Congrats on the year, Mellie, and I'll be looking out for you!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2011 12:48 by mr williams.)
08-10-2011 01:00
captaindog Offline
Senior Poster

You are one Foxie Chick Mellie,make me stand up to attention when you're on XxxX PS just looked at your website you have some sexy pic's
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2011 01:27 by captaindog.)
08-11-2011 01:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(08-10-2011 01:00 )mr williams Wrote:  ...

Lucky you getting to meet mellie. Hope she can come oop north to meet me Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
08-11-2011 08:37
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

thank you for all you give us you are tops in every way mellie xx
08-11-2011 11:34
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

Wow I've made it through a second year and would like to thank you all for your calls & support. Thanks muchly guys & gals :-)

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
03-10-2012 13:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no wow about it mellie. totally deserve reaching your 2nd anniversary on rlc. your a very sexy all natural woman with lovely big natural boobs and a lovely bum and also have that x factor that makes you mindblowingly sexy. also you always put 100% into the shows you do both infront of the camera and behind the camera

here's to many more years on the babeshows

ps I WOULD!!!!!!

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 03-10-2012 17:47 by Rammyrascal.)
03-10-2012 14:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV