Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average

AshleighDoll.com

Lord Rage Offline
Junior Poster

AshleighDoll.com
Her site is finally up and looks promising. Seen lots of girls start up sites in the past but this looks set to be a winner. Got a bit of glamour, pin up style, fetish. Like it a lot. And with the promise of new content up soon (open leg and dildos Wink) I think I'm going to have one sore dick!

http://www.ashleighdoll.com
08-10-2011 00:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ashleigh Offline
www.ashleighdoll.com

Wink RE: Ashleigh Doll
Thanks for that! I was going to start a thread myself, but you beat me to it!

I'm glad you like the site so far. As I've said in my blog, it's early days and there's much more content to come over the next few weeks. We've had a few issues this week with certain content, but it will be resolved shortly.
Of course there will be daily updates to my blog and regular updates to my picture and video sections, as well as my online store and weekly live webcam sessions in the near future.

Check it out guys! If you have any suggestions please feel free to say and I hope you enjoy the site Big Grin

Love Ashleigh xXx

Check me out on Shebang! Twitter @MsAshleighDoll
08-10-2011 01:34
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ashleigh Offline
www.ashleighdoll.com

Sad RE: Ashleigh Doll
Hello everyone,

I'm afraid I have some bad news. Last night my website was hacked. The issue was dealt with, but upon further investigation this morning it has come to my attention that there are some major security flaws and therefore I have decided to pull the plug on it not just for my benefit, but for members too. Everyone who signed up will be receiving a full refund and my sincere apologies. I've arranged a meeting with a new designer tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be back online soon and obviously I'll keep you all updated on that. In a way it's a positive things because it will give me a chance to resolve the content issues above and be able to provide you with a better site.

Love Ashleigh xXx

08-10-2011 11:15
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

RE: Ashleigh Doll
There's many companies who could learn from Ashleigh. This is how you deal with website problems. Hope you can sort everything out Ash. xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
08-10-2011 11:52
Ashleigh Offline
www.ashleighdoll.com

Wink RE: Ashleigh Doll
Just to let you know my lovelies we are making progress! You can sign up to the site again, but there are still a few things I want to tweak over the next week! Sign up now if you like or wait until things are perfect! I shall let you know when they are. Either way you'll get to wank over some dandy pictures and videos of my lady bits!

Love Ashleigh xXx

13-10-2011 17:16
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

(13-10-2011 17:16 )Ashleigh Wrote:   there are still a few things I want to tweak over the next week!

You're not the only one luv! f-nup, f-nup xx

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
(This post was last modified: 13-10-2011 18:55 by rickhardo.)
13-10-2011 18:50
everytimei Offline
Apprentice Poster

Is it just me, or has the website been down all weekend?

Getting a message:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
30-10-2011 22:56
Ashleigh Offline
www.ashleighdoll.com

The site has been down for maintenance this weekend, due to the problems we had in the beginning. I had to hire a new designer to fix things and because it was last minute and he already had work to contend with, it took a little longer than I wanted. It should be up by tomorrow and not only will it look fabulous, but there will also be some new hot content added Wink Any other problems feel free to PM me babe.

Love Ashleigh xXx

(This post was last modified: 31-10-2011 00:37 by Ashleigh.)
31-10-2011 00:37
everytimei Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: AshleighDoll.com
Thanks Ashleigh for letting us know, I really appreciate it! Can't wait to see the new hot content Tongue
31-10-2011 19:53
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: AshleighDoll.com
still getting 403 forbidden along with 404 no such site available..

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
31-10-2011 20:01