babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average

Rosie Lee - BS Daytime - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Charlemagne Offline

RE: Rosie - daytime shows
(19-08-2010 14:07 )Babe-fan01 Wrote:  I don't think its a case of them not wanting her on nights, I believe her when she says it clashes with other work - and what with the music work she does too, maybe she wants to paint herself in a more 'daytime' light (Not to offend any night girls at all, but you get what I mean...I hope!) Smile

But then she's goes and does nightwork for GSL... She's giving off mixed messages Huh
19-08-2010 14:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GSLbabe Offline
Glamour Stars Live

(19-08-2010 14:09 )Charlemagne Wrote:  
(19-08-2010 14:07 )Babe-fan01 Wrote:  I don't think its a case of them not wanting her on nights, I believe her when she says it clashes with other work - and what with the music work she does too, maybe she wants to paint herself in a more 'daytime' light (Not to offend any night girls at all, but you get what I mean...I hope!) Smile

But then she's goes and does nightwork for GSL... She's giving off mixed messages Huh

I think the night shows and GSL are different. The night shows are seen by thousands of people and are recorded, screen-capped and disseminated. Plus the content is quite sexual with dirty talk and the relevent appropriate actions Smile Nothing wrong with that (in fact lots right with it!) but I can see how models wishing to go into commercial modelling or music would be nervous of this.

GSL is seen only be paying members, with maximum viewing figures of about 30 a time in a show, we don't allowing screen-grabs or recording and dissemination, and it's not about dirty talk or actions (it's more about tease and soft fetish like clothing fetishes). So I think that's why it suits some models more than the night shows. When Rosie stops modelling to pursue her music career we will remove her profile and there will be no sign that she ever did GSL. There are drawbacks to the way we work (I'm sure a lot of you would like recordings, screen caps etc. and it would increase our traffic and membership numbers) but the main benefit is that we're able to get great models like Rosie working in a medium in which they feel comfortable so it's worth it.
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2010 15:52 by GSLbabe.)
19-08-2010 15:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

Gorgeous.It's a shame she's not on the night show.Heart

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2010 10:57 by kevin.)
05-09-2010 10:57
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

Criminal....downright criminal.

You flault Rosie in front of us in a sexy pink bra, pants and stockings outfit. But we can't see her on nights any more...

It's like having a nice big juicy pear and not being able to bite them (I mean it). Cool

I'm going for my cold shower.....Tongue

The pink bow in her hair is a bit ify
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2010 12:30 by Charlemagne.)
16-09-2010 12:28
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(16-09-2010 12:28 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Criminal....downright criminal.

You flault Rosie in front of us in a sexy pink bra, pants and stockings outfit. But we can't see her on nights any more...

It's like having a nice big juicy pear and not being able to bite them (I mean it). Cool

I'm going for my cold shower.....Tongue

The pink bow in her hair is a bit ify

Yeah I agree I wish Rosie would come back to nights but it don't look like she wants to any more.
22-09-2010 17:55
GillyboyTwo Offline
Master Poster

Many thanks to 'Jam Da Man' Wink for sharing his fantastic pics of the stunning Rosie. Blush She's certainly a gorgeous young lady Rolleyes with a beautiful curvaceous figure to match. 'WOW' !. BlushShyRolleyesBig Grin.
07-10-2010 01:11
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

Rosie looked great in her red outfit tonight...even though I only saw 30 seconds of it.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
07-10-2010 02:48
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: 0017_rosie_workout017_thumb.jpg] [Image: 0024_rosie_workout024_thumb.jpg] [Image: 0045_rosie_workout045_thumb.jpg]
Image Hosting Provided By: ImageChunk

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-10-2010 15:19
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

sooooooo sexy. now i kno wthis is a redundant point as it's been mentioned by tons of others before, but SURELY, surely just the odd night show wouldn't interfere with her career ? one or two a month. i mean she can't possibly be working 30 or 31 days each month can she ?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
07-10-2010 16:12
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

yeah wishful thinking i hate to say as she would be great on nights but whatever makes her happy i guess mind you its nearly time for the 6 month purge so you never know

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
07-10-2010 16:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV