Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average

Chatbox Discussion Thread

thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Chatbox Discussion Thread
If this is a no free speech zone it's not being run very well. Everyone seems to be expressing their opinions..Wink

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
28-04-2011 10:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

(28-04-2011 09:15 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Sorry to see you go debs and understand why. I'm still staying because as a whole the forum is still a good place where opinions are healthily debated. What I dont like is the protection the babechannel babes get here, being able to attack normal forum members and pretty much get away with it. Also don't like the minority of mods who clearly have their own agenda and don't give a monkeys.
@rammy
i havent seen these amazons your claiming roams these forums.
i have seen babes throw back the shit that has been thrown at em with only 2 instances of babes throwing shit for the wrong reasons. but never have i seen 1 start a fight.. erm! oh! yeah, i did 1s PINKY! but she was the rare exception.

i have been very vocal of my opinion of some of the girls but i dont mind that they come back with there own defense. after all if im doggin on them i see no reason why they cant reply in kind.

if you cant take it dont give it is my mantra.
@the rest...

all these claims of curbing free speech are bullshit to me. im 1 of the more outspoken members on this forum and yes i have had posts deleted and twilight zoned. but thats because i have either gone off topic or outrightly attacked sum1. i have even gone as far as telling mods to delete my posts rather than edit them and wasn't exactly diplomatic when doing it. but they have never taken the hump with me over it or deliberately started editing posts to say "fuck you clown im a mod".

over the last 6 or so months i have seen is some members going out of there way to see how far they could push, knowing full well what the end result was and accepted the consequences willingly. yes there is currently some politics going on but that is between the members concerned.

but other members are trying to hijack it and turn it into something its not, just sux balls and is not helping the situation at all.

some of you seem to have forgotten, free speech is something this forum prides itself on. if it didnt it would be a fansite, and a certain channel would have content posted here. but admin took the stand along side the dozen or so members who stood up and said "fuck you" to the guy who wanted to stop all free speech on this forum in return for some content.

the forum has rules of conduct and as long as you stay with in them you can say what you want to who you want ...

the end...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
28-04-2011 11:20
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

(28-04-2011 11:20 )HEX!T Wrote:  Some stuff.

In the most part I agree with you. Unless you say something SMC doesn't like, in which case you would appear to get banned and any discussion of your ban will be deleted.
28-04-2011 21:55
HEX!T Away
Retired

since i created this post i feel i must delete it as i have been given information that contradicted my original supposition that censorship wasnt a problem. although none of my posts have been censored others have so i withdraw my statement...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2011 13:15 by HEX!T.)
29-04-2011 03:49
mrsmith Offline
Senior Poster

Chat room
Is the chatroom function working?

I tried to login, but it tells me my username isn't valid. Do you have to register again for the chat facility? The chatroom rules page doesn't make that distinction (unless I have gone blind lol)
03-05-2011 23:06
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Chat room
You will need to register again, as the Chat site is now separate from the forum. This thread explains more Smile

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
03-05-2011 23:13
terence Offline

you have to re-register

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
03-05-2011 23:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrsmith Offline
Senior Poster

I think it was because the chatroom forum is so cunningly disguised as the original forum I didn't notice the difference in URL's
03-05-2011 23:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

sorry for my dissapearance last night, my internet was having a hissyfit

Piper Niven Superfan
19-06-2011 08:21
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(19-06-2011 08:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  sorry for my dissapearance last night, my internet was having a hissyfit

you missed it all rammy!!! Kelly Bell,Bailey,Jade Victoria and anyone else you like came in and got it on eekeekeekeekeekTongueTongueTongueTongue
19-06-2011 16:18

Click here to watch Studio 66