babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average

Bobbi

rumbletum Offline
Senior Poster

Bobbi
I had to start this thread as no-one else seems to want to do so... Bobbi has been on the Pad for the last couple of days and has literally shone!!!. She has been looking EXTRA HOT!!!. Those skirts have been amazing - yet again showing Bobbi's quirky sense of fashion (along with those fabulous legs) - and her boobs have never looked so good (I'm not a boob man myself but even I thought they looked amazing). Bobbi, if you read this (and I don't wanna sound all sucky here) you have really upped your game recently and I don't understand why there aren't any more threads about you. I can only assume that they are hiding behind Ms Bell's boobs lolTongue

Keep it up Bobbi 10/10 Big Grin

p.s. I apologise to all for sounding like a really disturbed fan Tongue lol I'm not - really!!!! just thought someone should say something. Big Grin

Remember folks .... It's better to burn out than to fade away...
14-02-2009 11:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Bobbi
Totally agree with rumbletum she's been looking really gorgeous.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
14-02-2009 11:10
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Agree with you all - Bobbi's sense of fun comes shining out of the screen whenever she's on. You get the feeling you'd have a great night out with her even if there was no chance of any romantic shenanigans.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
14-02-2009 14:12
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

yeah she's been great fun to watch recently
14-02-2009 17:08
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

I bet she would be a great girlfriend to have!

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
14-02-2009 17:47
Bulldog123 Offline
Master Poster

Never been a big Bobbi fan, but thought she looked great yesterday.
14-02-2009 20:11
Bulldog123 Offline
Master Poster

I agree 100%, never been a big Bobbi fan myself, but yesterday she looked so great. Bit of whacky dress sense as you say but nevertheless sexy.
14-02-2009 20:41
Dreamlander Offline

rumbletum Wrote:I had to start this thread as no-one else seems to want to do so... Bobbi has been on the Pad for the last couple of days and has literally shone!!!. She has been looking EXTRA HOT!!!. Those skirts have been amazing - yet again showing Bobbi's quirky sense of fashion (along with those fabulous legs) - and her boobs have never looked so good (I'm not a boob man myself but even I thought they looked amazing). Bobbi, if you read this (and I don't wanna sound all sucky here) you have really upped your game recently and I don't understand why there aren't any more threads about you. I can only assume that they are hiding behind Ms Bell's boobs lolTongue

Keep it up Bobbi 10/10 Big Grin

p.s. I apologise to all for sounding like a really disturbed fan Tongue lol I'm not - really!!!! just thought someone should say something. Big Grin

No apology needed,this forum needs some positivity in it at the moment! Sometimes a girl on TV just makes your day and you have to share it with guys on here! Bobbi is one in a million Big Grin

Dreamlander
14-02-2009 21:28
skully Offline

Very nicely put guys.
Dreamlander, you are so right...one in a million, Bobbi doesn't even need to go topless to make our day.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
14-02-2009 21:33
Signboy Offline
Master Poster

I only watch the pad when she's on, She absolutely stunning and has her own style, She needs to be on more often because i hardly ever see her now!
15-02-2009 01:47

Click here to watch Babestation TV