Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Question To The Members Regarding Screen Caps

aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Question To The Members Regarding Screen Caps
I wanted to ask the members on here if you ever bother actually viewing the screen caps us cappers post?

Because I've used imagevenue now for quite some time, and it registers the number of view per image. I've check my posts and the posts of others that use imagevenue, going back several weeks. And in most cases, I'm usually the first person to have viewed it.

So are we basically wasting our time posting caps? because the only one's that seem to get hits, are the one's that include slips. And there the one's were advised not to post.

All the best

Ace.
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2011 16:57 by aceman65.)
18-10-2011 16:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Money_Shot Offline
ATFC - 1992

RE: Question To The Members Regarding Screen Caps
Hi Ace,

I always view caps of the babes I like and have viewed many of yours. However if I'm honest I get fed up clicking on the cap as it normally takes me to a website where I am then bombarded with ads without the option of seeing an enlarged picture. I know that isn't the same for everyone's imagine hosting sites, but it is for some.
I understand that's the nature of the beast, but personally I prefer to view the cap from the forum rather then from the source.

I hope that makes sense and thanks for you and everyone else's capping work. I have dabbled a couple of times and I appreciate how time consuming it can be.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
18-10-2011 17:20
iamthatjack Offline
Banned

Ace,

Just like Money_Shot, I tend to look at the caps on the forum rather than click on them, but I hope you won't take that as not appreciating the fact that you do cap!
18-10-2011 17:35
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(18-10-2011 16:56 )aceman65 Wrote:  So are we basically wasting our time posting caps?

Well, truth be told......yeah Big Grin

*you did ask Wink

**not that it should be a deciding factor, or else nobody would be on this forum at all
Cool

18-10-2011 17:36
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

It's not that I'm going to stop posting them. I know people like them, as all the cap posts get plenty of thanks. I'm just curious as to the reason that the thumbnails are not clicked on. Other than just lazyness. bladewave

I don't particularly like those hot-linked one's that take you the image host, but not the image. I consider those as spam. Rolleyes

But I can't see that being the reason putting people off.
18-10-2011 17:49
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

I rarely click on more than one cap out of a series. I just look for the pose that looks the best on the thumb and click it.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
18-10-2011 18:52
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

I just look at the thumbs, the only time I open an image full size is when I click it by accident

Tumblr - Suicide Girls
18-10-2011 18:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

Depends who the girl is but I do look at, click on and look at caps full size.

Like others I also look at the caps on the forum page as well.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
18-10-2011 20:47
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Hi Ace,

I still appreciate all the caps and vids that people put on here. I've viewed many of yours - although in all honesty not had much time in recent months to view any with full size.

I do still prefer caps where I can click to enlarge rather than fixed images - I'd say I'm one of the members who appreciates having the choice of views that many cappers provide.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
18-10-2011 20:49
Forum Style Offline
Closed by Request

This is partly the reason why I started taking caps from the .wmv file (instead of straight from the DVD) even though the quality is inferior. Just a lot less hassle. I clicked on some of my caps and found that, in the main, they had only been viewed 3 or 4 times. I post caps, along with my videos, merely as reference so people can see the content of the vids and make an informed decision about whether to download. Especially considering that I am one of a dying breed of DVD footage uploaders (as opposed to webstreamers) and I can't compete with their miniscule file sizes.

The only time I do 'proper' caps is when it means something to me to produce the best caps possible or when they could be uploaded somewhere else like Facebook or twitter. And yes, I am aware that this makes me something of a gratitude wh*re but hey, I've been called a lot worse (deservedly so).

I would have thought that, seeing as most cappers are experienced forum members, the enthusiasm garnered from doing some work and receiving "thanks" would have worn off a little by now. To be replaced by an acceptance that, whilst people are grateful for our efforts, it really isn't that important and we're only fooling ourselves if we think it is.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go sort some 'proper' caps ... don't pity the wh*re.
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2011 06:35 by Forum Style.)
18-10-2011 23:22

Click here to watch BABESTATION LIVE CAMS