Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average

Elite TV @ Home

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Yup, lets see if they advertise it from the tv channels. I think they will play it safe and wont advertise, but I dont actually expect much more than on the babechannels anyways. Perhaps gradually.

Having wondered all this, what is Hannah Martin doing on there? hmmm
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2011 11:53 by Roquentin.)
18-10-2011 11:51
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

There will be little point to this UNLESS the women show more. If they do show more, than I think it's great! It's on the site so they can do what they want! I hope the women get enough callers, because it's not going to be MFC where tips will count, so hopefully enough of the regular callers will call in as well. Perhaps this might inspire some non callers to call in as well.

Smile
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2011 13:50 by mrmann.)
18-10-2011 13:45
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(18-10-2011 13:45 )mrmann Wrote:  There will be little point to this UNLESS the women show more. If they do show more, than I think it's great! It's on the site so they can do what they want!

Smile

They should if the girls want to be able to show content similar to what the girls show on naked Babestation if the Web show is promoted on the regular Elite TV channels , i could be on wrong on this rules may have changed but i think R18 style Web shows aren't allowed to be advertised on regular unencrypted babe channels , that's why SexStation got in trouble when the advertised the Web show , if they don't advertise it on TV then content can be as hard as the girls would be willing to go . (i think)

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2011 14:04 by mr mystery.)
18-10-2011 13:59
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(18-10-2011 13:59 )mr mystery Wrote:  They should if the girls want to be able to show content similar to what the girls show on naked Babestation if the Web show is promoted on the regular Elite TV channels , i could be on wrong on this rules may have changed but i think R18 style Web shows aren't allowed to be advertised on regular unencrypted babe channels , that's why SexStation got in trouble when the advertised the Web show , if they don't advertise it on TV then content can be as hard as the girls would be willing to go . (i think)

That's true. It's up to them, not Ofcom, because Ofcom has no power in this case. POWERLESS!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Bounce

I love it Smile

If they advertise this on the channels, then we might have to worry, though that's still a bit silly because Babestation is allowed to advertise Naked Babestation (Xtreme), so why not Elite?
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2011 14:29 by mrmann.)
18-10-2011 14:29
mr red nose Offline
Senior Poster

So to sum up what we think will happen is that we will call the girls who will be on their webcam and they might be able to go further if they want to, but unlike webcam chat they will not be able to see us as we are connected to them by phone?
18-10-2011 14:55
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Correct, but we shouldn't expect them to go further. They are only allowed to if they want, but we honestly shouldn't expect to see any more than what we see on the night shows. That way, people don't call up expecting to see everything, as that might not be what the women want to do. If the call prices are higher than on the TV, then it might be reasonable to expect that they show a bit more, but if the prices are the same, then we should have no expectations at all. Also, remember that while this can be uncensored, the only way the women are making their money is by the phone calls, and they might want more calls in order to show more. Some of these women make decent cash on Myfreecams, which is why they show more, so my guess is that if we are going to see a V A G I N A eek, the women are going to want a lot of calls, unless they are feeling generous. We have been suffering from the lack of nude 2-4-1's lately, so some generosity might be nice Tongue
18-10-2011 15:12
mr mystery Away

(18-10-2011 14:29 )mrmann Wrote:  That's true. It's up to them, not Ofcom, because Ofcom has no power in this case. POWERLESS!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Bounce

I love it Smile

If they advertise this on the channels, then we might have to worry, though that's still a bit silly because Babestation is allowed to advertise Naked Babestation (Xtreme), so why not Elite?

I have said previously that from my understanding that the Elite Web only show would be allowed to be advertised on TV if it was the same sort of content as naked Babestation , because BS Xtreme on TV and Web does not show R18 material , it is soft core , that's why it is allowed to be advertised on unencrypted TV , the Sex Station Web show is hardcore and that's why Ofcom prohibit it from being advertised by Cellcast on TV . So a soft core Web Show ie explicit open leg full nudity but no penetration can be advertised on Elite's TV channels , but not R18 material .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2011 15:46 by mr mystery.)
18-10-2011 15:30
dace Offline
Senior Poster

I would think... that the girls that don't do open leg on the website (Hannah, lori) won't be doing on the webcam - & those that do (Sophia) will on the webcam too, either way its gonna be fun finding out
18-10-2011 17:52
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

The rules on this changed slightly when the channels were reclassified as advertisement. It basically means that if Elite advertise the webcam shows live on air, then they can go upto the same strength of content as Babestation xtreme.

If they don't advertise it, then it's basically upto the babe, how far she wants to go. Either way, they will still be able to go fully nude and show everything. But again, that's only if the babe wants to.
18-10-2011 18:30
mr mystery Away

(18-10-2011 18:30 )aceman65 Wrote:  The rules on this changed slightly when the channels were reclassified as advertisement. It basically means that if Elite advertise the webcam shows live on air, then they can go upto the same strength of content as Babestation xtreme.

If they don't advertise it, then it's basically up to the babe, how far she wants to go. Either way, they will still be able to go fully nude and show everything. But again, that's only if the babe wants to.

I've been saying the same thing in my previous posts , i'm sure no one reads my posts , either that or they can't understand them lol .
I did read somewhere that Ofcom may have relaxed the rules were advertising of R18 material on tv was concerned , Cellcast advertise Amanda's and Camilla's Websites on BS Xtreme both are R18 , Cellcast were prevented from advertising the girls Websites on the regular TV channels when Sex Station got in trouble for advertising their Web show , i think that hardcore websites advertisements can only be shown on encrypted channels though so is irrelevant to what can be advertised on the Elite channels discussion .

(This post was last modified: 18-10-2011 20:14 by mr mystery.)
18-10-2011 20:03
Thread Closed