Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average

Back To The Golden Age (If Only)

SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

RE: Back to the golden age.(if only)
Another tortuous night of tame output. Woke at 2am to get a drink and had a flick thru the 900s. Some girls weren't even topless and had knickers that would have gained Mary Whitehouse's approval. For fook's sake show us some action before you all go out of business.
28-10-2011 07:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Without a fight
Remember just a couple of years ago, Danica, what shows she would put on. She would lay on that white couch and keep us enthralled for hours on end. The sexiest girl that the babechannels as ever had, by a country mile. She was the standard that every other girl should have strived to emulate. But "WOW" how things have come of the rails since, we have no longer got an adult channel to think of, we have been left with a watered down version that no longer as any right to call itself so. What pisses me off more than Ofcom is the total lack of any fight to stem this tide of censorship by the programme makers. If I had my way the whole lot should call it a day and hand over this sort of programming to the internet. But then again why should the makers quit when they still get people to happily part with their money.
23-11-2011 18:41
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Without a fight
Do we really need yet another Ofcom-bashing thread?

I'm not even sure I agree with your sentiments Re. Danica. I very quickly lost interest in her style, and if you're talking about benchmark-setting girls, there are plenty of others far more deserving of the accolade.
23-11-2011 19:19
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Never really watched Danica, but substitute the name Stevie-Lou and I could be persuaded to echo you.
23-11-2011 19:22
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

(23-11-2011 19:19 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Do we really need yet another Ofcom-bashing thread?

I'm not even sure I agree with your sentiments Re. Danica. I very quickly lost interest in her style, and if you're talking about benchmark-setting girls, there are plenty of others far more deserving of the accolade.

Stan, take a minute out of your no doubt busy schedule and just read my thread again and you will hopefully see that it is not bashing Ofcom. I have left that up to you, as you have done lot's of it in the past. In fact you seem to be a master at it. And as far as Danica is concerned that is my personal view and not up for discussion. Stan just read the thread title and comment on that.
23-11-2011 23:15
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

[split] Ofcom Discussion
should the babe channels challenge the watering down of pov sections on their channels or campaign for alifting of the ridiculous ban on 241s

im always open to positive change
24-11-2011 17:11
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Back To The Golden Age (If Only)
Well last night was the first time I'd been able to watch the babe channels having been unable to do so due to work commitments the previous 6 nights and what a snore fest it turned out to be, as far as any golden age is concerned, we've had fleeting moments of greatness only to disapear as quickly as they had started, it was tortuous viewing, even the big hitters such as Lucy Summers had relatively quite nights which just reaffirmed all that is wrong with the babe channels, they are in a massive slump right now, I'm really at a loss right now as to what exactly has gone wrong in the Adult Industry with regards to late night erotic fun on the Babe Channels, Sportxxx was the last channel that really stuck 2 fingers up to Ofcom and this is something we're unlikely to see repeated, as for Ofcom, they are still here raining havoc down and further cementing their place in this nanny state mentality which these days is far from a democracy anymore, all we can do now is hope for change as that is about the only thing that we have left, I just hope that in 2012 things begin to pick up and that the rules are drastically altered, well the high court now says that swearing no longer has the harm to cause to offence, maybe they could too say the same thing about the vagina bladewave
24-11-2011 21:08
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Been sorting out old files and opened a few. Really hot POVs from a time when people thought the channels were tame, babes playing with each others breasts, and going back to 2005/2006/2007 hands inside and outside knickers, heads between legs. These days its sometimes difficult to tell the difference between daytime and late night fare.

Gone fishing
26-11-2011 03:20
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(26-11-2011 03:20 )eccles Wrote:  These days its sometimes difficult to tell the difference between daytime and late night fare.

I'm guessing you don't mean that in the same, positive way people were saying it two years ago?
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2011 05:59 by StanTheMan.)
26-11-2011 05:59
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

(26-11-2011 05:59 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(26-11-2011 03:20 )eccles Wrote:  These days its sometimes difficult to tell the difference between daytime and late night fare.

I'm guessing you don't mean that in the same, positive way people were saying it two years ago?

i was watching a video i`d not seen in a while yesterday of emma butt doing a nightshow with a little added bonus Big Grin if the nightshows where like how xxxlive was that night id be a very happy man Indeed Tongue
absolutely class laugh

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
26-11-2011 13:47