Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average

Back To The Golden Age (If Only)

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Back To The Golden Age (If Only)
Thanks, eccles. I'm now off to shoot myself in the head.
08-01-2012 03:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Sorry, bit of a departure there. Must try to lighten up.

Gone fishing
08-01-2012 03:58
bahamian Offline
Senior Poster

Do you really want to change?

Next time elections.... ermm.......change vote!!!!Blush

Simple and democratic!!!!Wink
08-01-2012 11:35
Scotsman Offline
Posting Machine

RLC and Babestation to an extent would all embrace it. Elite would stay exactly the same, unless Fernanda or Kelly Bell were on.
08-01-2012 13:24
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

(07-01-2012 16:06 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  I started this thread less than three months ago, and in that short time the programmes have got even tamer. the number of nights that are not worth watching are growing more and more. But not everyone thinks the same, some think the programmes are still great, namely those who watch Elite. If you have the audacity to Criticise some of their favourite girls, well woe betide you. They go on mob attack. I have to put that down to them being brainwashed into thinking they are watching adult TV. And are quite satisfied with what they are seeing. But I despair with what is happening, not just TV censorship but it's everything worth having in life that is being eroded on a daily basis, from pensions in old age, to kids not being able to get worthwhile jobs. and everything else in between, And as in accepting sub- standard adult TV everyone is accepting what is happening with very little fuss. Indeed we are all being brainwashed by a New World Order. Who the conspiricy theorists have warned us about for years. Who I used to think where up there with the fairies. but not any longer.

I'm sorry but when I watch the babeshows I am not thinking about civil liberties at that point. I mostly watch to see the best looking girls get into a sexy performance while teasing a little or revealing themselves topless or showing curves wherever they can. I can still enjoy that plenty. Why is that being brainwashed again? (As for mob fanboy defenders of girls, have you seen Ashley Emma's thread? pretty fair debate I'd say. Usually criticism goes down just fine).

As I hope many of you know, I fully support and help investigate realistic ways to liberalise the channels as much as possible, but I dont plot and plan that while watching Jennifer Jade or Dionne Daniels Smile (insert girl of choice).
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 13:50 by Roquentin.)
08-01-2012 13:43
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-01-2012 10:46 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Back to the Golden Age, says the thread title...

Just been casually browsing the video section and it has to be said that given the current state of these shows, it's nothing short of astonishing to think that this was Amy Williams' standard DAYSHOW on Club Paradiso.

http://www.babevideo.co.uk/play/Club_Par..._The_Movie

no wonder my phone bills used to be so high Blush
08-01-2012 16:14
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(08-01-2012 13:43 )Roquentin Wrote:  I'm sorry but when I watch the babeshows I am not thinking about civil liberties at that point. I mostly watch to see the best looking girls get into a sexy performance while teasing a little or revealing themselves topless or showing curves wherever they can.

Well that's just the difference between you and those of us who would like to be treated as adults by being given the responsibility to make informed viewing choices when (supposed) adult-orientated tv starts at 9pm.

05:30 - 21:00 = kids/family time

21:00 - 05:30 = OUR fucking time
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2012 23:57 by StanTheMan.)
08-01-2012 23:55
Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

I doubt if that is the difference.

I'm merely pointing out Stan that just because I manage to enjoy the level of content on offer that does not make me brainwashed or a fanboy. As you know I agree with you in seeking more choices available. But the idea that the problem we face is even partly due to people like me is ridiculous in the extreme. It's not worth arguing against the wrong people dude.

This difference of opinion is not a problem, and I fully sympathise that some folks are unable to enjoy the level of content available, or cannot set aside the censorship issues of an evening. (I pick them up again in the clear light of day Smile ).
09-01-2012 00:57
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(08-01-2012 13:43 )Roquentin Wrote:  I'm sorry but when I watch the babeshows I am not thinking about civil liberties ...

Nobody does, except the loons. What interests people is how things affect them personally (or their family), not some theoretical abstract. I bet a lot of protesters in Arabialand and Russia arent into the theory of politics and democracy, but are interested about a nephew or cousin who had his profitable market stall taken away by a mate of the local party boss or was beaten up by authorities, only to find there was no way of even publicising it, let alone getting corrupt officials kicked out. Control of the media is important, but noones primary motivation. Sadly after 5, 6 years of this shit when watching Dionne or whoever I find myself asking "Why cant she show more? Who is behind this?".

Anyway Im watching Shakira right now. (illegal in China).

Gone fishing
09-01-2012 01:08
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(09-01-2012 00:57 ) Wrote:  But the idea that the problem we face is even partly due to people like me is ridiculous in the extreme.

Not only is it not ridiculous, Roquentin, it is a fact, plain and simple. Yes, of course, if Ofcom did their job properly we wouldn't be having this discussion as we would have the best of both worlds - glamour and tease from the 'soft' presenters, catering for the type of viewer who is happy with such content, and harder material from the presenters more used to such performances, for those of us who want the ruder stuff.

But it simply cannot be argued that the reluctance of babeshow producers to up the ante and start pushing boundaries isn't party due to the fact that they're making enough money from the viewers/callers who are content with what we have now.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 07:36 by StanTheMan.)
09-01-2012 07:34