Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average

Back To The Golden Age (If Only)

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Back To The Golden Age (If Only)
Totally with Eccles, that was an amazing thought-provoking first post Flyinghi, and hopefully you won't be flying out of the forum again, stick around and add to it. Perhaps a new thread for a letter campaign to start.
10-01-2012 13:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

As I've said before I don't think we've really seen a golden period for the babe channels. more a short interlude of minimum hassle coming from Ofcom, ever since Ofcom came into exsistence at the tail end of 2003 they have all but killed off late night erotica, not at first but over a gradual period of time, this was something their predecessor the ITC never battered an eyelid about, they were intent of making sure that the 9PM watershed was obeyed and anything shown after that was null and void, I can remember the ITC coming down on Channel 4 like a ton of bricks after TFI Friday which was broadcast live at the time airing at 6PM had a certain guest on the show called Shaun Ryder and he breached many pre watershed rules such as the use of the F word which he used not once but several times throughout the course of the show, this was a justified fine as kids would have been watching this no doubt at the time. As for any golden period for as far as the babe channels goes I honestly do not think we've yet seen it, we have gone through periods when it has teased more than it does at present but ever since the dawn of this kind of programme it's never hit the giddy heights to be referred to in any way a golden age as Ofcom has been a consistent thorn in their way since day 1, this idea that we have ever had a golden age is simply just a myth bladewave
10-01-2012 21:26
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(10-01-2012 21:26 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  [..] this idea that we have ever had a golden age is simply just a myth bladewave

I presume you mean since Ofcom came to be? Otherwise I'd say the early Babestation stuff - with the likes of Dani O'Neal shoving everything under the sun up her vadge at 2am was pretty golden Smile

And then there's Babestar, of course. Okay, so they didn't last long and it was ultimately Ofcom that saw them off, but that too was fairly golden while it lasted.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2012 21:55 by StanTheMan.)
10-01-2012 21:54
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I've been with SKY since 2004 and before that I had what is known up in my neck of the woods as Council Telly or what is more commonly known as terrestrial which consisted on 5 channels so I kind of missed out on what what early Babestation might have been showing, but from what I've seen video wise, it wasn't really all that great with very bad amateur picture quailty compressed into a tiny small box, with regards to Babestar TV and even Sexstation TV, yes it was good whilst it lasted, which was for about roughly 5 months between the period of July - late November 2006 and this was what I meant as a fleeting moment of Golden because for as long as Ofcom remain in charge we aren't going to see a dawn of a proper Golden era. But I don't want to see another era either as the word itself indicates a brief spell in time. I want to see instead a proper show, without restrictions and for it to be the norm with it remaining a permanent fixture Cool
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 19:25 by Scottishbloke.)
10-01-2012 22:48
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Sadly I missed the 2004-2006 but the few clips in circulation suggest there was a brief fluttering of freedom when the channels mistakenly thought the rules were being relaxed. Picture quality was poor and layout was experimental, but the babes were natural and enthusiatic. Sometimes the babes had oral or penetrative sex on screen, and we complained the details were not visible. Encrypted channel SXTV had good girl girl sex night after night and that lasted a few years. Several Christmas shows featured multiple BG, genuine but with obscured details. I caught some of the later shows and liked them but was dissapointed at the absence of detail. My hazy memories of Sport are that it was even more explicit with graphic fingering and toy use.

Then the encrypted channels started to tone down. No visible genital contact. Token GG, bored women not touching one another, then the live shows were dropped.

Free shows introduced two sets of pants. On air chat was banned. Time and time again the channels try to play safe only to get told content is not time appropriate. Or brief actions are unacceptable and could lead to a fine.

There was a period when the shows were much more fun than now, though picture quality was much worse than now. Sadly at the time many people didnt realise that was about as good as it would get.

Gone fishing
12-01-2012 01:15
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

i wouldnt mind going back to how it was about 18 months ago with hand pantys and the occasional slip.the anticipation was part of the enjoyment waiting for the slip that invariably came ,especially with charlie oneal
12-01-2012 12:32
Suurbier Offline
Master Poster

I agree...

18 months ago we had plentiful slips and occasional flashes. The girls were also generally free to move around and wore less
12-01-2012 13:01
KRISB Offline
Senior Poster

To go slightly off on a tangent,does anybody remember the golden age of
the Holiday shows in the 80's when you got to see tits on your TV on a Sunday teatime? You would go to church in the morning,say your payers, and have them answered.

BRING THE SUMMER OF 2010 BACK TO THE BABECHANNELS!!!
18-01-2012 00:53
Suurbier Offline
Master Poster

Bravo
07-04-2012 21:35
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

I don't think it does any harm to remind this new generation of Babeshow viewers what they've missed in the past and just how good the channels used to be. I hope it also goes some way to justifying the whinging they hear from those of us who have been watching from day one.

Enjoy.

http://www.babevideo.co.uk/play/Club_Par...a_-_Clip_1
15-04-2012 14:04