babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Sarah - Tease Hour (9.00pm - 10.00pm) Chat and Discussion

wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

RE: Sarah Matty - Tease Hour (9.00pm - 10.00pm)
(21-10-2011 22:41 )billy_jblogz Wrote:  Yeah. You should be grateful. When else would people like you ever get the chance to speak to hot glamour models? Pretty sure people would pay a lot more to get a chance to speak to their sporting heros, film stars etc. So if your a fan of a cover girl, cam girl, tv girl, and have the chance to speak to her, yeah be grateful. And if you don't like what she has to say, go out into a bar n try it with an equally attractive lady I'm sure they'd be more than willing to help. Not. I dunno why I ever joined this forum its full of men with inflated senses of importance. If men want to speak clean to sarah after 9pm cuz say, they were at work n couldn't phone any earlier, then its not a crime. Like I said previously, call somebody else for ur cheap thrills if sarah isn't ur gal. Men still call her, and always will, regardless of you throwing your toys out your pram on here cuz she didn't help you get off! Now fuck this. I'm out!

Bounce i should be grateful REALLY im scared now u could be my next door neighbour seen as u know me so well to know what girls i can pull Big Laugh
21-10-2011 23:12
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV