babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Sarah - Tease Hour (9.00pm - 10.00pm) Chat and Discussion

SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

RE: Sarah Matty - Nightshow Special (9.00pm - 10.00pm)
Why are any of you surprised to be scammed by BS tonight because they've been doing it months, if not years.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
04-08-2011 23:46
Find all posts by this user
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(04-08-2011 23:46 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Why are any of you surprised to be scammed by BS tonight because they've been doing it months, if not years.

Precisely Syborg. What I'm saying is we know what BS's nightshows are like - we've both been very strong critics of their policies in the general chat and discussion thread.

I'm a huge fan of Sarah as a daytime babe, hence the reason why I said I knew she wouldn't talk dirty. She's perfect as a daytime babe - cheeky, flirty, fun. If any of you lot have bothered to read my post in tonight I'm loving, you would have seen I haven't listed Sarah's show as being one I've loved tonight. I don't think she should have done the night shows, I'm perfectly happy seeing her looking sexy and gorgeous in the daytime.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
04-08-2011 23:52
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Well d wont do it again 2 me as a wont be calling.... Not that it will bother BS bout losing one less caller but hopefully others will say fuck u 2 there con ways as well.... yes a know it was Sarah first night but if ur gunna b on after 9pm u need 2 at least talk dirty a bit.... She never even tried it was that bad it was a disgrace i like the girl but what she did on the fone was uncalled for weather BS told her 2 keep it clean who knows...

Would b interesting 2 know weather or not Gracie was talking dirty last night.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
04-08-2011 23:57
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(04-08-2011 18:29 )Regenerated Wrote:  Counting down the minutes until Sarah Heart is unleashed on nights. Tease hour only but its a big move for her. I haven't been able to see her on GSL, but looking forward to tonight now. Heart

Missed the part where you said she wouldn't talk dirty or you didn't want to see her on nights..Wink

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
04-08-2011 23:58
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

Trickster, I've already said I don't think Sarah's suited to nights. She's not comfortable doing the dirty talk. I'm agreeing that they shouldn't have asked her to do a nightshow. I think she's got pressured into doing something she's not comfortable with.

I don't call nightshows so thats why I've got no opinion whatsoever on wether people spend money to have a wank over the phone.

I'm just happy to be able to watch a girl as beautiful, sexy and fun as Sarah Heart being happy.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
05-08-2011 00:04
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(04-08-2011 23:52 )Regenerated Wrote:  Precisely Syborg. What I'm saying is we know what BS's nightshows are like - we've both been very strong critics of their policies in the general chat and discussion thread.

I'm a huge fan of Sarah as a daytime babe, hence the reason why I said I knew she wouldn't talk dirty. She's perfect as a daytime babe - cheeky, flirty, fun. If any of you lot have bothered to read my post in tonight I'm loving, you would have seen I haven't listed Sarah's show as being one I've loved tonight. I don't think she should have done the night shows, I'm perfectly happy seeing her looking sexy and gorgeous in the daytime.

It wasn't a dig at you Regenerated.
The point I was making is, BS have always found new ways to scam us and getting Sarah, Cherri etc, is just their latest way. I think Sarah should just stick to days, if that's her comfort zone.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
05-08-2011 00:10
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Didn't even bother to watch it, from Sarah's dayshow comments & BS Members Website content it was obvious that it was going to be no more than an extra hour of dayshow; as far as Sarah is concerned I've got no problem with that as what she does is within her comfort zone, but Cellcast want stuffing for promoting the event as something more when they must have known what Sarah's limits were.

I've posted many times that I'm a fan of the way Cellcast have used the dayshow girls on the nightshows to add some interest, going back as far as LoriBuckby,Tommie-Jo,MissGiggles,CarmenTerrell, etc, but somehow they've lost the plot recently, the nightshows are in a rut with mostly same old routines & adding an extra hour of dayshow to the nightshow ain't going to improve the situation.

05-08-2011 00:50
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

I agree with most of what you're saying RRROGER but it was Sarah at the start of the show who said she had to watch what she said on the day show but was going to let it all out .

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
05-08-2011 01:00
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(05-08-2011 00:50 )RRROGER Wrote:  from Sarah's dayshow comments & BS Members Website content it was obvious that it was going to be no more than an extra hour of day show; as far as Sarah is concerned I've got no problem with that as what she does is within her comfort zone,

Why do people say that its fucking stupid its not OK if ur on after 9pm u have to talk dirty simple....

She was on a night show so as callers we want dirty talk....

Its like us calling a day show for a wank and saying this is our comfort zone so use have 2 get us off u know what the answer would be reject button !!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2011 01:14 by Trickster.)
05-08-2011 01:11
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(05-08-2011 01:11 )Trickster Wrote:  
(05-08-2011 00:50 )RRROGER Wrote:  from Sarah's dayshow comments & BS Members Website content it was obvious that it was going to be no more than an extra hour of day show; as far as Sarah is concerned I've got no problem with that as what she does is within her comfort zone,

Why do people say that its fucking stupid its not OK if ur on after 9pm u have to talk dirty simple....

She was on a night show so as callers we want dirty talk....

Its like us calling a day show for a wank and saying this is our comfort zone so use have 2 get us off u know what the answer would be reject button !!

Seems to be a conflict of accounts of what was going on, I didn't bother to watch the show,I'd watched enough of Sarah during the afternoon, but I also commented that Cellcast want stuffing for promoting it as nightshow when it was it was going to be no more than an extended dayshow but note what thinwhiteduke posted which maybe puts it in a different light>>>>

(05-08-2011 01:00 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  I agree with most of what you're saying RRROGER but it was Sarah at the start of the show who said she had to watch what she said on the day show but was going to let it all out .

05-08-2011 02:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV