babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Sarah - Tease Hour (9.00pm - 10.00pm) Chat and Discussion

Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

RE: Sarah Matty - Nightshow Special (9.00pm - 10.00pm)
There's no point putting a daytime presenter on nights if they aren't prepared to do 'adult chat'. Cellnet need to explain themselves...Rolleyes

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
05-08-2011 02:58
Find all posts by this user
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Sarah needs to answer for her actions.....no trial, no jury, straight to execution.
05-08-2011 03:52
Colbert Rules Offline
Pray For Trump

(05-08-2011 03:52 )tsurugi Wrote:  Sarah needs to answer for her actions.....no trial, no jury, straight to execution.

I'll be her final conjugal visit.

"If loving Leila was a crime, Colbert would be on Death Row."
05-08-2011 04:02
wasteofspace Offline
Banned - Duplicate Account

(05-08-2011 04:02 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  
(05-08-2011 03:52 )tsurugi Wrote:  Sarah needs to answer for her actions.....no trial, no jury, straight to execution.

I'll be her final conjugal visit.

if sarah reads this thread i'm quite sure she would be convinced to do another niteshow eekshocked
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2011 04:17 by wasteofspace.)
05-08-2011 04:16
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(05-08-2011 02:58 )Colbert Rules Wrote:  There's no point putting a daytime presenter on nights if they aren't prepared to do 'adult chat'. Cellnet need to explain themselves...Rolleyes

Don't hold your breathbladewave

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
05-08-2011 05:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Agree if your on after 9pm you have to be comfortable talking filth on the phone at least

Piper Niven Superfan
05-08-2011 08:17
mrwotzup Offline
...---...

Is anyone really surprised when a Babestation show (Or any Babeshow for that matter) doesnt live up to expectations? Maybe BS should manage the transitions of Daygirls to Nighttime better
for everyones benefit.

I take the point about 'dirty' talk being expected after 9.00pm especially so if you are paying for the call. However if Sarah kept steering the conversation away from 'dirty' chat or refused to talk dirty then at least the caller has the option to end the call early and phone another babe for some 'relief'.
Such a caller(s) however wouldn't call her twice would they ? But if a call goes on longer then I guess the caller is happy to do so, as he/she sets the tone of the chat.

I was only a viewer last night and I enjoyed seeing an extra hour of Sarah. She looked great and appeared to be having fun with lots of giggles/laughter which might give some indication of the nature of the calls. I guess her callers were happy as well. She does have a large daytime following and I wonder how many of them phoned up for thier normal banter with her without any intention of talking 'dirty'.

I also remember reading in other threads that some night 'callers' do like to chit-chat (to the annoyance of listeners in)

All I'll say is that it was Sarah's first show so perhaps we need to make allowances and give her time.( I admit I am a tad biased). It might be making excuses but we don't know if Sarah was willing to do the extra hour or had to be persuaded or if she agreed but said I'll do flirty but not dirty. Prehaps Sarah just wanted to experience the darkside to see if it was something she felt comfortable with.
Who knows ? I certainly don't.
I am a fan of Sarah's so whatever Sarah decides is fine with me. I enjoy watching her on Daytime and the Tease Hour is just a bonus for me. I hope some of the comments here wont put her off doing another Tease Hour if it is something she wants to do and I'm sure with each show she does she'll get more confident.
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2011 10:15 by mrwotzup.)
05-08-2011 09:52
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

i called last night and got stuck listening to a caller who was just talking general
chit-chat. sarah advised him to call her during the day but he kept prattling on regardless. i ended the call and cursed my misfortune. Sad
05-08-2011 12:44
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

there's only one solution for it IF she doesn't want to talk dirty keep her over on days as she is NO good...

I like Sarah but having her on after 9pm when ur willing 2 call her and all she wants 2 do is have a day chat aint good enough...

For a viewer watching her last night it was great u could see her arse a bit had her thong on show but the callers were getting ripped off....

I have called a few of Elite girls who have started doing the tease hour show and they have all been willing do dirty chat

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2011 17:03 by Trickster.)
05-08-2011 15:57
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

It is Cellcast and Babestation bosses who need to explain themselves. They put pressure on a girl who clearly isn't comfortable talking dirty. She was put in a difficult position by the company she works for to appear on a night show.

I love Sarah to bits, and am a huge fan of her daytime shows. I was just happy to see her on at all as I missed her dayshow yet again today. Sad

But if she's going to be that uncomfortable on nights, I would like to see her stay on days. I don't want her unhappy. She's one of the finest and cheekiest girls on daytime, but that clearly isn't enough for horny guys at nights, and Babestation bosses should not be putting her in that position again.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
06-08-2011 01:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV