Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

New! Babestation Xtreme Website Launches

dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

RE: New! Babestation Xtreme website launches
For info:
The video "The Mansion with Leah and Rio" posted on 8th November isn't correct.
It shows a run time of 45+ minutes, whereas the actual video is only 19mins 11secs and the scene correctly finishes at that point. After that you get a black screen for the next 25 minutes...
11-11-2011 10:00
Find all posts by this user
johny84 Offline
Apprentice Poster

any chance of uploading the whose the boss with danni and the 2 hot blondes thanks
11-11-2011 10:31
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(11-11-2011 10:00 )dirk362 Wrote:  For info:
The video "The Mansion with Leah and Rio" posted on 8th November isn't correct.
It shows a run time of 45+ minutes, whereas the actual video is only 19mins 11secs and the scene correctly finishes at that point. After that you get a black screen for the next 25 minutes...

thanks for letting me know, I'll get onto that

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
11-11-2011 11:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(11-11-2011 10:31 )johny84 Wrote:  any chance of uploading the whose the boss with danni and the 2 hot blondes thanks

we'll be updating the series in episode order, so it will go up eventually but not straight away unfortunately. the director who makes the series is very keen to keep the episodes in order

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!

11-11-2011 11:34
johny84 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(11-11-2011 11:34 )babestation Wrote:  
(11-11-2011 10:31 )johny84 Wrote:  any chance of uploading the whose the boss with danni and the 2 hot blondes thanks

we'll be updating the series in episode order, so it will go up eventually but not straight away unfortunately. the director who makes the series is very keen to keep the episodes in order

I think its episode 6 anyway and episode 4 and 5 bin uploaded so hopefully that will be next
11-11-2011 13:25
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Accepting that statement, can you elaborate as to why some episodes are missing from some ?

We have Camilla Jayne Sex Therapist and Ep 1 is missing and you've put 2 and 3 up.
For Who's the Boss with Dani, you've missed out Eps 1, 2 & 3 and started on 4.
For Leah Jaye's it's missing Ep 1.
For Dirty Cleaner Eps 1 & 2 are missing.
Only Karina Curries' Class of Arse has started at the beginning with Eps 1 & 2 on the site.

Not having a dig at anyone - just wondering why the sequence is what it is, and whether you'll go back and give us the missing ones at some point...

Also as a thought: it would seem ideal to try and match the BSXtreme site to the BSXtreme channel in terms of when new content is shown on the TV channel, subscribers can know that soon afterwards the harder version will appear on the site.

(11-11-2011 11:34 )babestation Wrote:  

11-11-2011 22:59
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: New! Babestation Xtreme Website Launches
I know i wont be going any were near this site simply because the only content you can save from it is the pictures.

Hmm Why pay £20 to join a site that WONT let you save their content. Example there's vids on the site your really like but the only way you can see them is to pay £20 a month - There's a very old saying which is = Kiss my hairy white ass Tongue

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2011 23:31 by SirAssAlot.)
11-11-2011 23:30
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(11-11-2011 22:59 )dirk362 Wrote:  Accepting that statement, can you elaborate as to why some episodes are missing from some ?

We have Camilla Jayne Sex Therapist and Ep 1 is missing and you've put 2 and 3 up.
For Who's the Boss with Dani, you've missed out Eps 1, 2 & 3 and started on 4.
For Leah Jaye's it's missing Ep 1.
For Dirty Cleaner Eps 1 & 2 are missing.
Only Karina Curries' Class of Arse has started at the beginning with Eps 1 & 2 on the site.

Not having a dig at anyone - just wondering why the sequence is what it is, and whether you'll go back and give us the missing ones at some point...

Also as a thought: it would seem ideal to try and match the BSXtreme site to the BSXtreme channel in terms of when new content is shown on the TV channel, subscribers can know that soon afterwards the harder version will appear on the site.

some early episodes of the series didn't have a harder version shot originally, and we didn't want to launch the site with TV-versions of scenes added as "hard" content, as people would be left disappointed.

We'll look at filling in the missing softer episodes once the series have been established on the site for a little longer

15-11-2011 12:56
SCIROCCO Offline
Banned

Had a quick browse and it is piss poor. Of course if the owners / producers had as much balls as Fatima Whitbread then we might still have some decent stuff on freeview...............
15-11-2011 18:13
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(15-11-2011 18:13 )SCIROCCO Wrote:  Had a quick browse and it is piss poor. Of course if the owners / producers had as much balls as Fatima Whitbread then we might still have some decent stuff on freeview...............

Not sure what you are saying there Scirocco, but it certainly put me off my eel and oyster pie. You want butch females with meat and two veg?

Gone fishing
15-11-2011 21:58
Thread Closed 

babestation xtra