Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Okay the english version has much more models but what is the problem for bs24 to get the model for example some see trough slips like in uk, or make a little bit more action like in uk, for that you dont need much models.
I cant understand why bs24 destroy themselve more which so boring shows last night was sick and boring in the time between 0 - 2am.
the only reason for this can be financial problems otherwise they are insane to make so bad shows.
They are worlds between babenation and babestation 24.
22-06-2019 21:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Well...Edita is in my "good girl" category... but the last two nights were dissapointing.

Lejla comes to the rescue tonight. And the schedule says that she will do solo shows the next three days Cool

By the way. I am with Eastern on the "more girls" department. The solo shows were always the hottest because they can concentrate on one girl. They don´t need more girls, they need more girls like Lejla and Samy who at least seem to have fun and like to make us horny.

The quality of the girls has declined over the years. I am not a very nostalgic guy and I generally dislike people who say that in the past everything was better but compare the eagerness of the girls to get naked now to the most of the girls at the beginning of the show. At the start at midnight it was the rule that the girls were fully nude. Then the teasing began and some of the very same girls who were great perfoirmers became very lazy.

They could have like a hundred girls, if they perform like Angie Kroxx or Amanda Hard... what´s the point? They need just 5 girls who are as good as Lejla and the party will start again.

It seems to me that Nichole is gone now too. She was one of the most appüearing girls and now she is gone for weeks.
(This post was last modified: 23-06-2019 13:51 by meisterlampe1989.)
23-06-2019 13:48
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

They hardly help themselves these days.

However popular a girl is, and I guess Lejla is popular, putting her on solo for three consecutive nights brings in the law of diminishing returns.

And while Ms. Hard is not to my taste I did watch for a few hours last night. She has been there for some time and, I guess, quite popular, but they hardly help their own cause since they could not even spell her name correctly listing her as 'Amada'.
28-06-2019 11:39
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

New girl tonight: Kitty Wilder.

At last they got a BBW.

It might not be the type for many but I never mind a bit of range concerning the type of girls.
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2019 20:10 by meisterlampe1989.)
28-06-2019 20:10
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I'll put my 'blonde' wig on. I know a BMW comes from Germany but what is a BBW ? Smile

Not to my taste but she sure has a lot going for her Smile
28-06-2019 20:26
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

BBW: Big Beautiful Woman

Well. I am not so strict with my taste. I like big girls Big Grin
28-06-2019 20:50
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

No show tonight it seems.

They seem to have trouble filling the schedule...
01-07-2019 20:39
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

in theory there should have been no show tomorrow. they found amanda hard available at the last moment. humanly I feel sorry for them. it's not easy to work that way. they still lowered the price of phone calls. paula rowe wrote that she was looking for girls for bs24. evidently in these months they have not found any new girl available in a stable manner. maybe they are working on something new (pervcam started July 2nd or August if I'm not mistaken). It's an incredible situation for a TV channel.
they offer lots of money and publicity. I don't understand why no girl wants to work for them
01-07-2019 21:58
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

If Paula Rowe is looking then why is she not working ?

Bottom line is that these channels 'offer' the money on a condition that certain call targets are met. Simple economics to ensure that they do not lose big tine.

Back in the day my friend over that ETV/Eurotic was quite critical of a co-worker who stayed on longer than her designated shift in an attempt to get that elusive target.

One can not blame the girl. Neither can you blame someone who did a shift or two and for whatever reason the channel did not deliver on their promise.

Yet having not, for whatever reason, achieved the promised level of income would you come back for more ?
02-07-2019 13:10
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

if they are paid on the basis of calls and not with a fixed hourly pay we are faced with the problem of the dog biting its own tail. bs24 does not pay the girls because they do not reach the targets because of the poor shows, and the girls do not show up because they are afraid of not receiving the money they would earn maybe as camgirl or other. how do they solve this problem? perv cam was a great solution badly practiced for extra earnings. a company pays based on what a person produces. if the girls spend half the time shaking the phone because nobody calls they can't expect to receive the maximum "promised" compensation.
02-07-2019 16:11