Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

princeCharme Offline
Babe Scout

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
The only girls left who are worth watching are: Lejla-X and Samy Fox.
Sydney Pearl still hot, but not wearing different outfits anymore. No more Oveknee Boots, still the same clear Gogo Heels.
Who's left: Angy, Tyra totally boring
I miss: Paula Rowe, and some more, I can't remeber at the moment
14-09-2019 16:37
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(14-09-2019 16:37 )princeCharme Wrote:  I miss: Paula Rowe, and some more, I can't remeber at the moment

Sindy: Maybe the hottest body of all time and very active on the bed.
Josy Black: Very nasty hot girl.
Eva Adams: She was a BS24-Girl only for a few months but she did so hot shows...
Jolina Bryx: Beautiful natural girl. Heard she is very sick. I hope she will return.
Tiffany Angel and Estelle Deluxe: They are not my type... but they flashed so much Big Grin
Pina Deluxe: Also very natural beauty.
Viper Valentine: She is just beautiful
Julia Herz, Caracum and NikkiBlond: They are some of the first and in my opinion best girls on the channel. The oil shows of Julia Herz... wow.

I think the show goes downhill. If you have the time you can scroll back in this thread. In October or November last year I said that I expect that the show will go down in a year. If they keep losing girls at this rate... maybe I am right. Cool

The moment they started to use the Pervcam on TV I knew that exactly the same thing will happen to them as had happened to Eurotic.
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2019 17:23 by meisterlampe1989.)
14-09-2019 17:13
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

I don't understand what pervcam has to do with this situation. call traffic seems high (I only follow sydney and edita rose (so I can make mistakes). if the girls continue to cancel the shows, using the same clothes and doing boring shows is just the girls' choice. the program for the next 4 days is very bad. sydney works only until 2 o'clock, tyra makes more absences than attendance and monday have not even found any girl available.
14-09-2019 19:56
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(14-09-2019 19:56 )Moorman Wrote:  I don't understand what pervcam has to do with this situation.

We had this discussion before. My explanation is that the broad base of the fans is still watching the show via TV. And they started watching the show when it didn´t have the Pervcam and all the attention of the makers of the show went into a good performance for TV viewers.

This stopped with the Pervcam! If viewers are not inclined to spend money for it - with in my opinion is the vast majority - they are loosing their base fans.

Keep in mind that the Calls aren´t the only revenue stream by far. They have an "eaves dropping" option on telephone were you just listen to another viewer and the girl. They have SMS, a whole Camsite, Clips on demand, DVDs, merchandise.

90% or more just want a nice erotic show on TV. The Pervcam might be nice for the few people who pay for it... but for others it ruins the show.

(14-09-2019 19:56 )Moorman Wrote:  if the girls continue to cancel the shows, using the same clothes and doing boring shows is just the girls' choice.

Well then the show will die within a few months. It is not the girls choice. There are people who are directing the show and are responsible that it doesn´t get boring. I am not talking about forcing a girl to do what she doesn´t want to do. I am talking about getting some new girls who are passioned and actually would have fun.

Instead they are loosing girls for months without replacement.

When I see girls like Angie Kroxx... why is she even coming? She clearly doesn´t enjoy what she is doing. And from the first minute on she is longing for the end of the show. Why should anybody watch this?
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2019 21:40 by meisterlampe1989.)
14-09-2019 20:19
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

for months they advertised e-mail to hire new girls. apparently did not accept any. if they stop calling girls who have an attitude as angi they meet with 2-3 girls and have to give residence to leyla and samy in hannover's studio. LOL
14-09-2019 20:55
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(14-09-2019 20:55 )Moorman Wrote:  for months they advertised e-mail to hire new girls. apparently did not accept any.

Well. We have a saying in Germany and I don´t know if that translates well: "The rats are leaving the sinking ship". It means roughly that if something obviously goes wrong nobody wants to join the lost cause.

I don´t think BS24 has a good appeal today anyway with so many camsites on the internet. If I were a girl and new in the business, why should I join a TV Show? Today you can earn enough money with camsites like visit-x.tv for example or on Chaturbate, Livejasmin etc.. You are free to do what you want without any restrictions on TV or a cameraguy shouting at you because you flashed a bit too long.

You are right: They were looking for girls and advertised it pretty heavily. The result - not a single new girl - is really shocking to me.

I know that it is worthless to be upset about single shows. We did this long enough in this thread and I stopped to complain every night. Well, I rarely watch the shows anyway. Maybe some with Samy or Lejla. But just compare tonight to former shows: Sidney alone in two outfits, (of course) no full nudity and she stopped the show at 2 p.m. ... on a f...ing Saturday.

I know that I often stated that I find most single shows better than shows with multiple girls but until a few months ago they even tried to get 2-3 girls on a Saturday. It was clearly their "main" day of the week.

For a few weeks they have trouble filling the schedule with just one girl... They had at least 4-5 days in the last 3 months were there was no show at all.

Nobody can tell me that there isn´t something going very wrong.
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2019 02:16 by meisterlampe1989.)
15-09-2019 02:14
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Been a few weeks since I contributed here. Seems that little has changed.

I thought I read that late August would see some 'different talent' and since I was away at that time I guess that did not happen.

Yet it asking a lot of even the most faithful callers to see the same girls on day after day. I see Tyra tonight and on Tuesday but is Monday another complete non-event ?

As for the dreaded pervcam despite their claims of 'resting' it the link has now been removed from their main site. But the site still exists so who knows. In an act of desperation it could make a return.
15-09-2019 21:17
Liverpool_38 Offline
Apprentice Poster

either it will change drastically something or 2020 there will be no babestation24 anymore Wink may users already explained. You have so many cam pages nowadays that is difficult to find new girls. The schedule for this week: today no show . Tommorow Tyra. Wednesday again no show. Thursday lejla. That's shocking. Did we ever had a week with 2 no show evening's? The future isn't bright for bs24
16-09-2019 19:58
princeCharme Offline
Babe Scout

i new low is reached.
Monday, 16th september No Show
Tuesday, Tyra
Wednesday: No Show
Thursday: Lejla-X,
Friday: Lejla-X, Sydney
JayJay was scheduled for wednesday, but cancelled, Amanda is also out for her weekly show.

They getting out of girls, just a matter of Time, when the remaing girls lost their motivation. I wonder if the show goes offline until the years end.
Dont know what are the reasons, payment too low, bad vibrations backstage, boring concept. Yes their were good old times, but thats long ago. The fall takes a major decrease in 2019.

Yes Angy Krox for example is totally boring, because she shows no sign of having fun at the show. For all girls, especially sydney always same dresses, heels e.g.
Just the same studio sets. boring camera work. For nearly 10 Years the same music on the show.
17-09-2019 11:21
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

they wrote that tyra is now in bed with a fever. sure no show today and maybe tomorrow. weekend copy paste of the last 3 weeks. in the last week they only did shows with only one girl, at least 2 days off and with sydney that it is not clear why she has to leave at 2 o'clock.
17-09-2019 19:05