Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
So I tune in today before I read the above.

It is a sad state of affairs when they can not call upon a single girl to fill in these vacant slots.

But it would not be even so bad if they had a back up plan and played out some decent material since there will always be some mugs who pick up the phone even for a housewife on the other end of the line.

On the first occasion they had no girl they showed some promo clips. Not the usual ones they show during the live breaks. Some of these were really good. After that it is a 45/50 min loop of old recordings. Surely they have an archive of complete shows they could run ?

Jeez. They played on that scenario of Ginger Costello being on Big Brother (as did Visit-x) but not even a single frame of her studio days.

And as I write this they can not even put up that loop.
17-09-2019 21:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

The channel is almost dead...It is adamant clear....it's just a matter of time now before the curtain falls.

p.s. I heard about Jolina's health problems...I just hope it is not a life-threatening illness?

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
18-09-2019 01:02
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(18-09-2019 01:02 )Manuel Wrote:  p.s. I heard about Jolina's health problems...I just hope it is not a life-threatening illness?

Nobody can say that. And to be honest: This is a private matter. But she wrote that she will be better on Facebook or Twitter. I can´t find that entry anymore. So let´s hope that she is fine.

As for BS24... there is actually a show tonight. But as you pointed out: The channel is on its deathbed and I think they will be gone soon.

Maybe I am repeating myself and I really don´t like to boast but I actually predicted this. Roundabout a year ago I wrote that they will be gone in a year. Wish I would have waged a bit of money on that Big Grin

And it is getting embarrassing a bit: They try to save their cancelled shows by declaring this a "Special Week" of recordings :-D
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2019 22:35 by meisterlampe1989.)
18-09-2019 22:33
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Many moons ago there was a tv game-show over here. probably imported as an idea from the US as most are, called 'Wheel of Fortune'

That show may even have run in Germany where it would probably have been called 'Glucksrad'. Which literally translates, if I am not mistaken, as 'Lucky Wheel'

So if that name sounds familiar wind the clock forward to September, 2019 and the latest wheez is named......

But rather than do what they are and give the stated bonus for the acquired coins, which I assume you must obtain rather quickly, they could be a little more imaginative and use the wheel for the caller who gets the bonus as a task from the girl. A little like what BSUK do from time to time but without the inherent scams.
21-09-2019 23:42
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

do you know which girls working at bs24 will be present in Berlin for the fair?
14-10-2019 19:05
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(14-10-2019 19:05 )Moorman Wrote:  do you know which girls working at bs24 will be present in Berlin for the fair?

dont know if some girls make advertising for bs24, but

samy fox (twitter account)

and some other who did show on bs24 once are there
tara trouble
lizz wood
belladeluxe
wild vicky
(all see on venus-berlin.com)
16-10-2019 14:06
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Since it has been questioned I can provide a few answers.

My premium/vip subscription to visit-x allowed me to view the standard stream and I was influenced by the edits from last year to acquire the backstage cams for this year.

From the backstage cam I saw Amanda Hard was present on their stand and one, if you got the timing right, saw her change in to her gear. Get the timing wrong and the backstage area was full of the girls' boyfriends/minders/pimps - choose whatever word you wish - blocking the view as they just stood in front of the camera drinking beer etc.

Tara Trouble was also there and, in their defence, did do a couple of quite good live shows - if they do put them up I can suggest you atleast sign up for their free month as they will be worth the cost Smile

I could write much more about the 4 days but that does not belong here.
23-10-2019 00:29
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

A few more words about Venus 2019 from the view I had (see above)

Apart from the standard backstage/changing room cam (which also doubled as the storage area for their goodies) someone had a brain-fade and thought it cool to put a cam in the ladies toilet. Now they might have covered themselves legally by putting a notice on the wall that there was a cam present, it is still somewhat peverse in the manner they did it since you just saw a girl squat and, as we say over here, do her No 1's which you could not actually see. At least one person who entered the Jon appeared upset and sought out another cubicle. A somewhat invasion of privacy. Only once did they appear to semi-stage something with two girls.

But why, you may ask, am I mentioning this here ? Simply since one of the girls seen in that 'room' was Ginger Costello (the one who went on Big Brother)

All this I viewed on the first day (of four). Hopeful they would get their act together after that I looked in again on day two. There was something familiar about the picture. The self-same girls, including Ms. Costello. Coincidence ? Nah. They were just running a repeat so maybe they really did have second thoughts or they were not as legally solid as they thought.
23-10-2019 15:56
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Anybody watching the show lately? It was absolutely boring and I stopped watching except for the shows with Lejla. And the last two nights she was fully nude with Nichole Charming. Friday from 2 a.m. till the end of the show and last night from midnight on. They oiled themselves and showed nice angles.

These were definitely the best shows this year if not for a very long time.

With BS24 you can never tell if they finaly losen up a bit again or this was just a one off for good measure. But I really liked the last two days.

But... maybe this is the last breath of them... The schedule next week is completely empty.
27-10-2019 15:16
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

Yes, Im still watching in hope that things will improve. I was quite impressed with lasts night show with lots of full nudity and close up hand knickers. At least, last night, the camera man decided to get of their ass and do some roaming which made for a much better show. I just wish there was a few more opps slips.
I watched the show with Edita the other night and was hoping for more. I gave up after a few hours when it was apparent those larger than life knickers were staying firmly on all night. Like you say "with BS24 you never can tell"
27-10-2019 18:07