Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
I fully understand you as far as BS24 is concerned.

Lejla has been doing this for a long time so knows the limits and, equally important, the posing angles for a tv transmission.

I well recall one show a year or so ago when Tiffany forgot and briefly went fully naked/doggy but ass-front. Whilst she quickly realised her mistake she looked shocked to have done that. One can equally imagine new girls away from their comfort zone and probably preached to be careful.

BTW. If you want to see what Malina-Lay and Cathy Gold got up to in a taxi on the way to the studio check this out Smile

https://www.visit-x.net/de/tv/mediathek/...cathygold/
07-12-2019 19:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(07-12-2019 19:13 )DB83 Wrote:  Lejla has been doing this for a long time so knows the limits and, equally important, the posing angles for a tv transmission.
(...)
One can equally imagine new girls away from their comfort zone and probably preached to be careful.

Exactly. I think this is the reason why guests and new girls are more restraint.

But is it too much to expect some kind of briefing? I mean... this isn´t rocket science. Let them practice for 30 minutes or an hour with a more experienced girl like Lejla and I think they are prepared not to flash too much. Those girls aren´t dumb.

It seems to me that they don´t talk enough with new girls. So the girls aren´t sure what they can do and feel uncomfortable. The latest example of that was Lara Foxx. As I wrote she began to explore her pants with her hand. And if my lip reading skills didn´t let me down she clearly got told to stop that and apologised.

And some flashing never seemed to be a big problem. Just think of the amount of flashing they produced on this channel. If this would be a problem they would have lost their license a long time ago.

(07-12-2019 19:13 )DB83 Wrote:  I well recall one show a year or so ago when Tiffany forgot and briefly went fully naked/doggy but ass-front. Whilst she quickly realised her mistake she looked shocked to have done that.

Tiffany was infamous for flashing. I always called her "Mrs. Flash". She always lifted the hand while doing hand panties and you could see everything. She didn´t care much about rules Big Grin

But my all time favorite flash on BS24 was by Estelle Deluxe. She was an asian girl a few years ago. Very hot performer. There are no caps of her unfortunately. Once she thought it would be a good idea to do doggystyle fully nude but with her pants just laid over her vagina and butthole. Of course it fell down and you could see so far inside her that you almost saw the light from her mouth opening.

The camera guy or girl became a heart attack and almost dropped the camera Big Grin

For some people those flashes seem to be a part of the thrill to watch those shows. I never thought this is hot. Yes, you can see more than it´s supposed but it´s just a mistake. And it lasts 1-2 seconds.
07-12-2019 21:05
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I can imagine the new girls getting at the very least a briefing. Or they are encouraged to watch the tv/stream a little before hand to 'get up to pace'

I am sure a while back I posted a vid of just that when they ran the stream before the main show started.
07-12-2019 22:22
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Are they reading this forum over at BS24?

Like always when I am complaining they do a good show Big Grin

Malina-Lay was fully nude for quite some time. She oiled herself, did some nice angles and hand panty.
And I have to say her body is spectecular...

She also announced that she is having a lot of fun and maybe she will come back.

And BTW her announcements are... quite intersting. She drops every nasty word in the German language Big Grin

The other girl Cathy Gold seems more reserved. She seems to have little to no experience talking to an audience. She seems very shy and points the mic in wrong directions so you can´t hear what she is saying.

Lejla is great like always. Maybe this will be one of those shows I watch completely. I haven´t done this in years.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2019 01:32 by meisterlampe1989.)
08-12-2019 01:31
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Keep up the 'complaints' Smile

Cathy is a lot younger than both Lejla and Malina. And to be fair it is a whole new experience. She night have done one of those one-hour specials over at visit-x but there is no interaction anymore with the public.
08-12-2019 11:24
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

OK. It is time for another complaint.

One of the visit-x guests was doing a fabulous show on the bed
.. but after a while she got seated on a tiny couch with the other guest. The result? She could hardly move. And when two girls are close together they don't do full nudity because of the danger of flashing too much.
So the nice show was destroyed.
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2019 01:30 by meisterlampe1989.)
14-12-2019 01:30
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(14-12-2019 01:30 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  OK. It is time for another complaint.

My complaint worked again Big Grin

Mila Rose did a great job from time to time. Overall a decent show. She was never nude for a very long time but when she got naked she did some nice positions. I really like her body type. She is very natural. Even some flashes could be seen. In one of my last posts I wrote that I need full nudity to be satisfied. The next best thing I like is "net stuff". So net stockings or net panties etc.. And for a large part of the show she wore a whole net body.

This time the younger model from visit-x seems to be more confident. Despite of her age (36) 13-Mel is relatively new in the business. Mila Rose is just 22.

Looking forward to this night.

By the way: The "Promotion" seems to be not so big at all. After the next night there is just one other girl in the advertisements for the gig. That seems to be it.
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2019 08:22 by meisterlampe1989.)
14-12-2019 08:18
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

yes

Mila very nice performance on friday!

the other visit-x model has 3 nice vids on the special internet site
p...h..b/ model/thirteen-mel
14-12-2019 14:18
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

good show of tyra - but bad cam work -- should switch more on her ass - not only face focus - the first hours - only the cam from right on her - the left one should work better!

nice rubber suit at start - the last 30 minutes some oops when she showed ass in her ouvert leggins with panty
16-12-2019 09:34
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

My question would be why they sometimes tone the show down when it starts on 1-2-3-tv and sometimes they do full nudity the whole night.

The last days you could clearly see that they refuse to go fully nude from 2.05 until 5. But last week Lejla was nude almost the whole night.
16-12-2019 22:53