Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Sorry meisterlampe but at these point i have a different opinion.
In the past especially in 2018 bs24 provocate and shows much bigger oops than this from sophie in the first night. So for me it is only a self censorship from bs or maybe visit x and these up and down in the space that they give the girls to interact is absolutely worst and make for me bs less interesting from night to night.
By the way it feels like the promotion with visit x is over after 3 weeks because no Promotion on her website and studio since today. Maybe another project flows in the wind like the super lame shows with livestrip this year.
27-12-2019 23:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ People will argue that there is no control.

Yet with all countries, even Germany (and BS24 is available elsewhere so those countries can also influence the output) have controls. I have written before that if Germany had their way no such service would exist.

And ask yourself why no such service now exists for France and Italy ?. Just two examples.

The channels exist because there is still some FTA as an advertisement for warmer content. They can not produce the warmer content, even if they could in the past, since demand has changed and there still exists a protocol to protect. And the window gets smaller year by year.

I did not see the incident from some days ago. It does not matter if such an incident would have got through the regulation of yester-year. All that matters is if it would have got through such regulation, or complaint, today. Anyone who wishes to protect their future and comply, however draconian such regulation appears, and retain a FTA presence as a promotion for warmer content elsewhere will err on the side of caution even if it alienates certain viewers.
28-12-2019 15:08
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

happy New Year to everyone . BIG news in 2020, read the newsletter. i hope they can keep their intentions. samy fox should also return in January.
31-12-2019 13:12
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(31-12-2019 13:12 )Moorman Wrote:  happy New Year to everyone . BIG news in 2020, read the newsletter. i hope they can keep their intentions. samy fox should also return in January.

Wheres the new letter? Happy New Year!
31-12-2019 20:52
grille2020 Offline
Apprentice Poster

01-01-2020 02:49
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

The visit-x cooperation is still going it seems.

Malina-Lay is alone tonight.

I love her announcements . She is so dirty Big Grin Most girls are very restrained when they are on the open mic but she really goes for it. Her first announcement tonight was that she is happy to wank with us. She used the very rude German word "wichsen" which means masturbate.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2020 23:19 by meisterlampe1989.)
02-01-2020 22:33
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Samy will return tonight with a solo show. The last two nights from Nichole were very nude so the team seems to be in a good mood. I hope that Samy hasn't lost her motivation.

Looking forward to seeing her again Heart
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2020 14:43 by meisterlampe1989.)
07-01-2020 14:42
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Someone with more knowledge of the German system might advise but I have noticed a subtle change in the 'editorial'

In the past one saw 'Judendgefahrdence inhalte' in the top right of the tv screen which, from previous replies, indicates 'not appropriate for non-adults (or something similar)'

Now one reads 'Dauerwerbesendung' which suggests 'Advertising' material. Now the UK channels all come under the 'tele-shopping' rules which are somewhat stricter than basic broadcasting. So has this happened for BS24 ?

That being said, as has been noticed, the later shows have been 'warmer'. Kinda ironic really.
07-01-2020 16:40
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(07-01-2020 16:40 )DB83 Wrote:  Someone with more knowledge of the German system might advise but I have noticed a subtle change in the 'editorial'

A long time ago I explained in this thread that "Jugendgefährdende Inhalte" (which roughly translates to "Juvenile Threatening Contents") always was the wrong term anyway.
This term is legally used in Germany for movies, shows, music or videogames which are indexed and can´t be shown on TV or in public.

Maybe they noticed that.

(07-01-2020 16:40 )DB83 Wrote:  So has this happened for BS24 ?

Yes it has. With the rise of Youtube personalities or "influencers" as they are called there was a big debate in Germany if and when they have to indicate that they are in fact advertising somenthing. A big case in Germany was a girl with millions of subscribers on Youtube who were "reviewing" perfumes. In fact she was paid to do that but she did not indicate that. So she had to go to court and lost. Since then almost every German channel on Youtube has to indicate "Dauerwerbesendung" (roughly: "Constant Advertising Show"). Even some TV
event shows have to do this. This was a big deal in the German Entertainment business and the authorities became more strict in that department.

BS24 falls under that category because of their phone sex numbers which are shown during the show.

BUT: As far as I know this has no impact on any regulations concerning what can be shown.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2020 18:28 by meisterlampe1989.)
07-01-2020 18:26
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

I've just watched Tuesday and Wednesday night shows, what a return for Samy Big Grin I just hope BS24 keep up this content in the future shows.
10-01-2020 00:05