Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Yes. Absolutely ridiculous. Why is Samy always so tame when other girls are tame? Are they demanding this.? So that they don't look like prudes next to her?

Maybe both girls didn't want to do the cam and their new policy is that they have to be tame. Like last time when there was am Pervcam.
Or this time they got actually in trouble for their show with Lillian Will? Some blurring was so light it didn't left much for the imagination.

They don't advertise the Bs24 cams on TV anymore.... Mmh...

I said time and time again, that a Webcam on TV is a bad idea. And the blurring pissed me off. Others have less problems but for me it drags the quality of the show down.

The new girl is very hot by the way.
06-02-2020 23:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Correction: The Webcam is still there. Mila will do a show in a few minutes...

So the show yesterday was just bad Big Grin
06-02-2020 23:17
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

(05-02-2020 17:02 )DB83 Wrote:  I did take a look at Lillian's cam last night. Very nice it was too.

Studio-side camera-person was also adventurous and one almost saw what one was not supposed to see a few times.

Don't like the blurry-cam but I guess that was there since it was only Lillian on set and 'the show must go on'

Surprised to read that Lillian is 34. And I'm not talking of her chest size Smile

I did record the whole show so ill post it in the next day or so Big Grin
07-02-2020 02:58
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

What I have already seen of last night was ok.

Mila was her confident self and was quite comfortable to go fully nude.

Although this was her first show, Stella was equally confident but in the period I have watched did not go 'all the way'.

Yet minus 10 for whoever programs the OSG's being incapable of inputing her name correctly.
07-02-2020 15:10
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Well. So far tonight she is going all the way Big Grin

This is one of the hotter shows in a long time. Nice angles, occasional flash and when she does the hand panty she is clearly masturbating... the real deal not the fake rubbing.

The camera guy seems to be OK with it and plays along.

I hope she can keep this up over the whole night...
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2020 00:57 by meisterlampe1989.)
08-02-2020 00:56
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Update: Well, they pulled a classic Babestation24. Right after I wrote my praise they ordered her to get clothed again and went into teasing mode. Her pants were bolted on after 1 o'clock...

This is clearly a tactic: Showing what COULD, be possible at the start an then letting people call to demand it.

I am aware that they don't want their girls to be fully nude the whole show.
But the teasing/showing rate is off at Bs24. It was and it seems that it always will be...
08-02-2020 01:54
Eastern3 Offline
Senior Poster

Thats exactly what bs is. Sometimes hot moments to teasing the callers but most time boring and fsk 12. Maybe its okay for some callers and watchers no problem. But as meisterlampe says in past it is for me a reason to go on distance because its sucks me and i dont need this.
08-02-2020 09:21
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

i thought last nights show was very good ,the girl is so sexy and has a great body ,hope shes on again soo,wih the same backing crew and cameraman Big Grin
08-02-2020 09:41
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

I have a technical question to ask. it is possible to buy videos of some girls who have retired (lola, sindy, etc ...) and instead we cannot buy videos of sydney pearl, amira, kitty monroe and others. I don't understand what the difference is. in some cases the profiles have been removed and others not. with all these promotions I think it would have been great to leave the videos of all the girls in the store.
08-02-2020 09:41
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(08-02-2020 09:41 )shankey! Wrote:  i thought last nights show was very good ,the girl is so sexy and has a great body ,hope shes on again soo,wih the same backing crew and cameraman Big Grin

When they allowed her to go fully nude it was great. And even with pants on she did a good job. The problem is that they sometimes decide that the girl has to keep her pants on for 2 hours but the full nude part is just 20-30 minutes. As I wrote: This is a bit off.

And it is not fair for the callers. Sometimes the pants are flying through the studio after 3 or 4 minutes when the girl has a caller. Sometimes it is boltet on and even when a caller begs for it on the phone for 20 minutes it won't come down.

This undermines a claim or tagline of these call in shows: The viewer decides what is shown. Yesterday you could clearly see that this was not the case and the guys behind the show decided when the girl was allowed to drop the pants.
08-02-2020 19:01