Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
I've just watched a recording of Saturday/Sunday show and credit where credit due. I thought is was a fantastic show with both girls naked for most of the night. Malina was particularly daring in a lot of her shots. My only complaint is the quality of the picture, its not that great. I record from satellite and just wish it was a lot better. Malina did a lot of her arse to the camera and Im sure if the quality of the picture was better you'd see more than you should Surprised
Oh well, you cant have it all.

Great show producers, keep it up!
09-02-2020 23:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I also record via satellite and given that my picture has a little further to travel it is fine for me.

What might help my cause is that the transmission goes to a DVD/HDD recorder and is up-scaled before it hits the tv. And the recording is at a decent bitrate >> 3 hrs per 4gb.

I do not know what the transmitted bitrate is but I would guess that has been reduced over time since the lower that is the cheaper it is.

And, yes, twas one of the better shows of late.
10-02-2020 00:04
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Well. You are right. I also watched a recording of last night's show and it was fun.

I come to the conclusion time and time again that they read this forum. Every time I complain about not enough full nudity the next show is better Big Grin

At one point last night Malina got a bit too excited and faked fingerling herself. Which resulted in a very very hectic zoom. Maybe the camera guy or girl got a heart attack or something Big Grin

Apart from that Malina lifted her hand panty a few times for very intentional flashes.

I hope Samy will keep up tonight.
10-02-2020 00:33
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

yes,
Malina, Lejla and Samy are the best this year, usually fully naked after midnight for 1 to 4 hours and about 5am to 6am also

Edita, Nicole, Mila, LeeTiza and Tyra are next with much nudity and various clothes - i really hope for today of a net bikini of Tyra (blue or orange)

stella hopefully will stay longer here, she has nice body

lillian did good "new pervcam show" - long time ago wicky also, maybe today again ?

amanda - a bit to much for me - but ok to see and talk

jayjayink need to come back to old times, sometimes not good, but lets give her time...

angi - she has a bit to much changed - if she is only a day here, i switch to other channel, sry
10-02-2020 14:20
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Samy had her moments but I have seen better shows with her.

I have no hopes for tonight. Wild Vicky did some hot shows but since 2018 she refuses to do full nudity.

Tyra does full nudity but seldom.

I have the feeling that nothing will top the show on Saturday for quite some time.
10-02-2020 20:47
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

I've just watched Samy's show from Sunday and was a bit disappointed. I always like to see her on her own as she usually puts on a good show but last night was a bit muted. Could Malina steal the top spot for being daring, I wonder!
10-02-2020 22:44
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

(10-02-2020 00:33 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  Well. You are right. I also watched a recording of last night's show and it was fun.

I come to the conclusion time and time again that they read this forum. Every time I complain about not enough full nudity the next show is better Big Grin

At one point last night Malina got a bit too excited and faked fingerling herself. Which resulted in a very very hectic zoom. Maybe the camera guy or girl got a heart attack or something Big Grin

Apart from that Malina lifted her hand panty a few times for very intentional flashes.

I hope Samy will keep up tonight.

ive posted the shole show from saturday in the vids section if anyone wants it
11-02-2020 03:46
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

at about 4.10 the checked something with microsoft - anyone seen before ?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2020 07:23 by patocha.)
11-02-2020 07:22
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(11-02-2020 07:22 )patocha Wrote:  at about 4.10 the checked something with microsoft - anyone seen before ?

This is quite a catch Big Grin

This is a protocol. It says at one part that they at first were satisfied with the calls yesterday but later not so much.
11-02-2020 23:28
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Two 'interesting' points from last night.

1. Angi Kroxx was fully topless for all of 30 seconds. Careful girl. Must not get carried away.

2. Mila showed her 'Rose' for several minutes. Even the camera-person went back for a better view.
12-02-2020 21:46