Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Happy Birthday DB83 Smile

Well even in times of Corona they are not able to be consistent. So they are streaming from home which would be OK due to the virus, But then they are broadcasting from the studio too... so what is this?

And some girls are broadcasting only 2 hours and some the whole night, Edita just said her goodbyes after 90 minutes.

Why are they not explaining what to expect?
(This post was last modified: 05-04-2020 21:33 by meisterlampe1989.)
05-04-2020 21:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

A few words about last night.

Now I am sure that when I checked the guide earlier, Edita (or maybe another) was not listed. There were only three. But later all four were shown.

Frankly, even three is one too many. Edita had the 'raw prawn' and half of her screen was hidden by that ugly permanent bar and the notification icons. If she law down one saw nothing. So it should be two on screen at any one time with the windows above that bar.

Thanks to all for the b-day greetings. Hope to celebrate it later with a glass or six of the red grape even if I can not go out for the usual celebratory meal and have to cook this one myself.
06-04-2020 07:55
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

awful nights entertainment, one of the worst ive seen ,the web shows are terrible quality,hope tonight is from the studio
06-04-2020 10:35
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(06-04-2020 10:35 )shankey! Wrote:  awful nights entertainment, one of the worst ive seen ,the web shows are terrible quality,hope tonight is from the studio

There is nothing on the schedule tonight. Last night Samy and Edita announced that they will be back today... maybe they realised the poor quality of the "Babes from Home" show and cancelled. And I have to say: It is better that way.

As you all know I even have my problems with the regular show. So these "from home" streams are very very bad. The quality is like watching a stream from 2005...
I like that there is no cameraguy/girl so the camera is fixed. No zooming, no weird angles. There is potential but so far this is a technical disaster.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2020 18:28 by meisterlampe1989.)
06-04-2020 18:27
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Compared with what I viewed the other night, those streams were watchable.

But the problem is that they are fine in the small window but not enough definition for full-screen. That could be down to the quality of the webcam - some have quite a small frame and/or the bitrate. And you see a lot of this on UK channels now.

But it can be done. One only has to look at what visit-x sends.
06-04-2020 18:43
jorrell Offline
Senior Poster

still no excuse in 2020 to have such god awful webcam quality ffs. Jesus 80% of the live streams on twitch are better quality than this with very little spent on hardware. A internet connection with a half decent upload is more than sufficient to provide full 1080p HD quality. Clearly they arent even prepared to give the girls a webcam to use, just 'oh whatever you got at home will do' mentality. It is true its like watching from 2005!
07-04-2020 00:20
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

Last night, Monday was a complete waste of time. No live girls and not even decent stand in videos. They have loads of old videos they could have shown but couldn't be bothered. Not a single nipple in sight annoyed
07-04-2020 16:33
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

no line up for tonight either ,very dissapointed in them Sad
07-04-2020 17:19
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

There is a line up now. The "from home" shows are a giant waste of time anyway. So maybe I will tune in tomorrow for the new girl. No expectations of course but she looks... busty. Which is a rare sight on BS24 and I am curious.

It was very difficul to quit watching the show because it became a habit to tune in every night over years. But I am making more and more progress. At the moment I am only looking for caps of highlights but the live show has died for me.

Yes, from time to time someone like Samy, Layla or Edita will drop the pants and show me what I want to see. But this lasts 15-30 minutes in a 7 hour long show. And there are some dayss where they actually do a good show but this boiled down to 1 day maybe in a hundred. This is nowhere near a good payoff and (again) a giant waste of time.

So if I concern myself with BS24 it is only by looking for caps with highlights. This saves a lot of time and frustration.
07-04-2020 19:49
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

The issue with the 'at home' girls may not be the fault of the girls.

Last night, one saw a vast improvement even when the stream was full-screen. The problem could be at the studio end not having sufficient bandwidth to maintain three, sometimes four, connections.

Or to put it another way. Two is company, three is a crowd. And it would be a strange coincidence for all the girls to have a transmission breakdown at the same time when all one is left with is a clock.
08-04-2020 09:56