Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
I record the tv feed. So what you saw then so did I.

With respect, Friday's show with Lejla and Edita was fine. Certainly the 'policy' had been put on the back-burner for at least a day.

I have already forgotten even who was on on Saturday.

And, again, Tyra's, was another extended commercial even if she did some full nudity. The irony of that is when I attempted to connect to her site, or even LiveStrip, earlier today neither were available.

Seems the 'experiment' of the 'at-home' is also in quarantine (of course it could return) but it's three days of just Samy to come and then another, I expect, 'commercial'.
04-05-2020 18:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(04-05-2020 18:52 )DB83 Wrote:  Seems the 'experiment' of the 'at-home' is also in quarantine (of course it could return) but it's three days of just Samy to come and then another, I expect, 'commercial'.

Lejla is on the schedule for a "At Home" show tonight.

I never understood what this is. At first I thought this was a reaction to Corona. But they are broadcasting with multiple girls from the studio anyway. So was this planned long ago?

I don´t get it.
04-05-2020 21:31
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well they must have revised the schedule for tonight quite late as I am almost sure I had re-checked my facts before I posted the above.

The COVID could well have been a coincidence since one can hardly go from Plan A to Plan B overnight. My guess it was pre-planned as a cost-saving exercise. The hours worked by the 'at-home' girls are generally less than a 'full shift' and other studio-based savings can also be made.

And when it does happen there appears no concern for the general well-being of the participants by keeping the studio open. With all current rota, Ms Hard excepted, having done 'at-home' shows (Tyra's being that still oddity of a day broadcast)

But like the UK I guess there was no legal obligation to actually close places of work with the mantra being only go to work if you can not work from home. What was more affected was places of mass-gathering - non-essential shops, theatres, cinemas, bars, places of worship and sporting venues whose attendances could not be controlled by queuing.
04-05-2020 22:44
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Oh deary me (part 4500 times)

As anticipated, Lejla's participation last night ended pre 2am. But what happened after that had me pulling my rapidly decreasing hair out.

Not content with having a single girl on in a picture that her callers - and she had many - could appreciate, they split the screen and ran loops.

To paraphrase my friend above, I just do not get it.
05-05-2020 20:31
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Not just that. Samy did the total of 5 (!) minutes of full nudity...

And they have the loops running again tonight,

As I said many times; I am only watching shows with 3 particular girls (Edita, Lejla and Samy). When even they start to dissapoint me... well then I am asking myself again why I am giving them even that.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2020 23:23 by meisterlampe1989.)
05-05-2020 23:23
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

A thought has gone through my mind. I must share my insanity.

When the 'at-home' started one could see one of the girls, forget which one, shouting to get the attention of the studio-based producer. The sound that came from her lips was 'Hans, Hans'

Now I imagine that Hans is quite a common German name. Yet I still have nightmares of a 'Hans' (not his real name) who was producer, director, moderator and general dogs-body who worked for many years at Eurotic/etv. Now with that service folding and his 'mastering' of the German tongue (even I could see through that) he secured work at BS24. These multi-screens would be right up his street.
05-05-2020 23:42
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

WTF .they put Sindy Schmidt on the program tonight. it's just a connection from home but I'm very happy to see her again after a long time
06-05-2020 15:52
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ I just saw that. Announced too with a banner ad.

Let's hope that it happens since a service over here was often raising ones hopes with such promises that never materialised.
06-05-2020 17:27
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

The problem is that she is announced from "10 o´clock till ??" on the Homepage. What does "??" mean? 30 minutes? 2 hours? The whole night? She was always one of the girls who felt quite comfortable with full nudity and she was quite famous for flashing her clit piercing. That will not happen if she is gone before midnight.

Sindy was always worth a watch and seeing her again almost feels a bit nostalgic. So I will tune in.

But as always with BS24: I am expecting nothing.
06-05-2020 19:03
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

(06-05-2020 19:03 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  But as always with BS24: I am expecting nothing.

Maybe tonight you will get exactly what you expect Big Grin
06-05-2020 23:05