live shows

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
Babestation24
DB83 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation24
According to the schedule, and the webpage for them, the Peepshows return this Tuesday (Tyra Kadney) and Wednesday (Wild Vicky).

That is practically one month since they were first on and I still fail to understand why they were not continued.

Never tried to acquire any coins for content on the website (the Peepshows cost 100 coins which is 10 euro for each one). But it is not easy to subscribe for paid-for content on German sites. Possession of a credit card is not always enough. I tried some time ago to subscribe to a site. My money was taken but because they required further proof that I was an adult (and for non-German/Austrian/Swiss that meant sitting in front of a webcam (which I do not possess) holding your passport). I was refunded my subscription but lost money due to currency conversion. An expensive lesson learnt.
17-06-2018 18:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Camangel & Nika

[Image: 2cylo] [Image: 2cylp] [Image: 2cylq] [Image: 2cylr] [Image: 2cyls] [Image: 2cylt] [Image: 2cylu] [Image: 2cylv] [Image: 2cylw]

(This post was last modified: 19-06-2018 08:04 by Danzig.)
19-06-2018 08:02
modelflat Offline
Master Poster

Good news that the peepshows are on again. There are some Twitter pics from this week:

Tyra Kadney https://twitter.com/Babestation24/status...9916748800
https://twitter.com/Babestation24/status...6966817794

Jolee Love https://twitter.com/Babestation24/status...7545659392
https://twitter.com/Babestation24/status...2344826880
https://twitter.com/Babestation24/status...4829714433
https://twitter.com/Babestation24/status...4371092491
https://twitter.com/Babestation24/status...9151660033
https://twitter.com/Babestation24/status...4085855232

I could really watch Jolee do these perv shows all day (or until I shocked)... just from watching her the TV stream. She looks so happy while doing it.

Tonight (Friday) it's just Lillian Will, and sometimes her peepshow cam:

[Image: Untitleds1.png] [Image: Untitleds2.png] [Image: Untitleds3.png] [Image: Untitleds4.png]

Schedules: (subject to change)

Sat 23.06. Jolina Bryx, Sydney Pearl
Sun 24.06. Samy Fox, Sydney Pearl
Mon 25.06. Samy Fox, Sydney Pearl, CamAngel
Tue 26.06. Lillian Will
Wed 27.06. Lillian Will, Samy Fox
Thu 28.06. Paula Rowe, Samy Fox
Fri 29.06. CamAngel, Sindy Schmidt

||||||||
23-06-2018 01:26
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Lillian

[Image: 2c-zt] [Image: 2c-zu] [Image: 2c-zv] [Image: 2c-zw] [Image: 2c-zx] [Image: 2c-zy] [Image: 2c-zz] [Image: 2c-z-] [Image: 2c--0]

(This post was last modified: 24-06-2018 07:29 by Danzig.)
24-06-2018 07:28
DB83 Offline
Master Poster

Major disappointment with last night's show.

Was really looking forward to Lillian Will's peepshows when I read she was doing them. The first followed the usual side-on presentation so that was fine by me. Then the producer decided to go front-on but instead of zooming the camera in as they have done before they decided on a mask. The first one, a black square was bad enough but the second a huge red heart with a static camera actually covered most of Lillian and not just the part that they did not want to show.

Maybe this was a blip as they were so many breaks - Lillian also appeared to show up one hour late - and maybe production crew were also on the low side(camera very static) that they made the best of it.

Samy Fox is due to do them tonight so only time will tell. But if they continue like this it could backfire since even general callers can see little.
27-06-2018 09:22
bazzae123 Offline
Junior Poster

I have to agree there. I tuned in but saw the state of affairs and turned to something else straight away. Like you mentioned, other shows have been good.
27-06-2018 17:47
patocha Offline
Apprentice Poster

(27-06-2018 09:22 )DB83 Wrote:  Major disappointment with last night's show.

Was really looking forward to Lillian Will's peepshows when I read she was doing them. The first followed the usual side-on presentation so that was fine by me. Then the producer decided to go front-on but instead of zooming the camera in as they have done before they decided on a mask. The first one, a black square was bad enough but the second a huge red heart with a static camera actually covered most of Lillian and not just the part that they did not want to show.

Maybe this was a blip as they were so many breaks - Lillian also appeared to show up one hour late - and maybe production crew were also on the low side(camera very static) that they made the best of it.

Samy Fox is due to do them tonight so only time will tell. But if they continue like this it could backfire since even general callers can see little.

hi - hope you could open PM
there was really only 1 second before peepshow start - see attachement of her

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

27-06-2018 21:12
Moorman Offline
Apprentice Poster

(27-06-2018 09:22 )DB83 Wrote:  Major disappointment with last night's show.

I think it's better if they come back to do the peep show like once. I remember buying some of these shows when there was kitty monroe. they cost 5 euros, they run 30 minutes and each time they were different. now they cost 10 euros to see a girl who can not move to avoid something in TV-free
28-06-2018 05:08
DB83 Offline
Master Poster

^^ That is a fair point. Methinks they are seeking to add the caller experience in to the mix. Since it appears that the almost daily peepshow in the past were recorded.

Last night's was back to the old system so it does look like a shortage, possibly deliberate with there being only one girl, of personel. Towards the end, Samy Fox appeared to be miffed since there did not look like there were any callers. Maybe having three shows in one evening is one too many especally with the last not finishing before 2 am CET. And I also guess that much of Germany was in deep mourning yesterday after events in a distant land Smile

Fans of the peepshows will now have to wait until Sunday and Monday for the next ones. Good news is that Nika is booked for both evenings. Bad news is that she is not booked for either peepshows which will be Tyra Kadney and Wild Vicky. If ever there was a wasted opportunity.

And, again, nothing more scheduled before next Thursday at the earliest.
28-06-2018 09:25
bazzae123 Offline
Junior Poster

Wink RE: Babestation24
I thought the first stint from Samy last night was great, I was even surprised how much she was showing. The second session was toned down to the point of being pointless. Samy must have had instructions not to show so much.
I didn't bother with the third slot, its way past my bedtime.
28-06-2018 17:43

Animated banner 79