Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
Yes. I celebrated the death of the Pervcam too early Big Grin

And they really got back to the blurry splitscreen...

It seems to me that they never will be satisfied with the money they are raking in. They will change the show to the end of days.
Maybe they really think that this erratic bahaviour teases some people... for me it is frustrating. So I got my hopes up high for a minute but now...
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018 00:23 by meisterlampe1989.)
07-12-2018 00:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Tonight one of my absolute favorites will return: Paula Rowe. She has this naughty aura were you really believe that she likes it to make you horny.

So just for tonight and tomorrow my not watching policy doesn´t apply. I hope she does Pervcam because otherwise she will not get fully nude.
08-12-2018 20:39
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ She has a very 'wicked' laugh.

But looks so very different to when she started out.

Still massive inconsistency. Pc only started last night at 11:30 (12:30) yet tonight is already available for Sydney.
08-12-2018 22:17
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Paula won´t do the Pervcam. They announced it in the chat.

So my hopes are down. Lejla is the only one who does full nudity without the Pervcam. Maybe Paula will do it but I don´t think so.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2018 23:20 by meisterlampe1989.)
08-12-2018 23:00
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

I have a stupid question to ask. explain to me the sense of having 2 streams babestation A / B. blocking the flow of channel A and continuing to stream the flow of channel B. there have been several moments. if their goal is to make believe that something very hot happens, they have to hit both flows.
09-12-2018 00:55
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ I have not tested to see if there are actually two streams. I can do when opportunity arises. If there were two pervecams then I could well understand the additional links.

Yet I waited for the 'Neuses' (sorry if the sp. is wrong) to appear. Yet all I saw was Paula Rowe (tongue in cheek humour here) Smile

The schedule suggests that the 'new babe' aka Paula Rowe is doing a solo tonight
09-12-2018 14:52
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

On their .xxx Site they actually have two channels. They can activate Pervcams separate for each one. If they have only one Pervcam - which is the case most of the time - and the "Private" or "Cam2Cam" option is activated the whole channel goes down and one of those funny "I am in Pervcam" pictures appears which we know from BS UK. The other channel runs anyway but they blur the whole screen or go to the clips or they just run adverts for the Pervcam itself. They have to have at least one channel who is running because of the TV. They run on TV and they can´t just cut to the "I am in Pervcam" picture there.

Paula Rowe is alone tonight. Based on yesterday there are two options: Either she does the Pervcam and we see a bit of full nudity or she refuses it again and it will be a very soft and boring night. She is just one more of the many girls who got tamed because of the Pervcam and their "No Pervcam - No full nudity" policy. Her shows were so naughty and sexy and she is definetely not shy. But know her slips and tangas are bolted to her.

But they even ruined the few good things the Pervcam did. Up until this month they filmed the girls from the side when they were on Pervcam. So at least - if you got a bit lucky - you had some nice angles. Now they either got Mr.Blurry back or they zoom extremely close to the upper body. Yes boobs are nice but I explained often enough that erotic is more for me.

I hate to be so negative but even tuning in to former favorites is not satisfactory. They really have to change back or do something completely new before I will watch them again. Of course tonight - just for Paula - I will watch. Maybe she does the Pervcam.

Update: No Pervcam with Paula. Still I would like to know why they declare her a "New Girl".
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2018 23:31 by meisterlampe1989.)
09-12-2018 21:54
Kevin555 Offline
Posting Machine

Babestation Germany
Hi

For the first time in ages I watched BS Germany, in the past the girls were heavily tattooed , tonight the girl is perfect natural boobs and no tattoos perfect.

Her name is Jolina Bryx and have found some H/C she is an excellent performer and a good signing for BS
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2018 04:56 by Kevin555.)
11-12-2018 04:46
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

Just to confirm what I know would happen I watched a bit last night. The last two nights showed perfectly what BS24 in 2018 is. On Sunday Paula without the Pervcam wasn't fully nude the whole time. She didn't pull her pants down for a minute. Last night Jolina used the Pervcam and was fully nude for hours. But she vanished from the screen a few times because of "private" and as you here already know I don't like the Pervcam because the performer can't face the TV cam and is too concentrated on the Perv rather than on a good show for TV viewers.

So this is my dilemma: Without the Pervcam I don't get my full nudity, with it the show gets unfocused.

And yes Jolina is beautiful.
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2018 17:41 by meisterlampe1989.)
11-12-2018 15:51
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Take a look at Studio66.

If it isn't someone familiar, Ms Charming has a look-alike and the same name.
11-12-2018 23:09