Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion
(18-04-2019 08:38 )Dec214 Wrote:  Can you get BS24 on a TV satellite receiver?

You can. But it is not Sky. You require a standard sat box and a dish that is pointed to the Astra sat at 19.2E. Most services on there are in the German language.

I have had one for years. I can even move my dish to point to the Hotbird sat. Back in the day you could get a load of Italian services on that. But all those have now gone.
18-04-2019 09:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(17-04-2019 23:10 )DB83 Wrote:  Even so, a poor IP feed will always be a poor IP feed. Dial-up instead of fibre-cable.

The thing is: I don´t think they have a choice. Livestrip.com isn´t a TV channel. I don´t think they have fibre-cable.
They are just streaming their internet signal over TV.
I am not a technician but my general rule is: The more "gates" you have a signal must get through, the more problems you will have. And regarding that they set up a monster.

They are streaming from Berlin. The signal gets on the TV via Hannover were the BS24 studio is. And then they are streaming on at least 3 platforms simultaneously: Their .com-Site, the (broken again) .xxx-Site and for some time they had a stream on live-strip.show.

And I think that this is even problematc legaly. They - as Livestrip.com - don´t have a license for broadcasting on TV. Of course this is speculation but why would they have one? As we have seen they don´t even have the infrastructure.

This is so poorly planned... oh my...

And because of what I have written I actually don´t think that this is getting better... shocked

By the way: The second girl appeared. But after a few minutes the stream broke down completely for the night. They just broadcasted until 1 o´clock or so.

If they are succesful to fix the problem there will be an interesting comeback on Sunday. There is a girl scheduled named "Lady Manja". If I am not mistaken this is HotManja and she was one of the first girls on BS24 in the year 2011 or so.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2019 11:46 by meisterlampe1989.)
18-04-2019 10:56
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Live-Strip.Show/Com do not require a broadcast licence since the buck stops with BS24.

If it did not then any provider could sub-broadcast anything (even with the, seemingly, relaxed, German regulations). TV6 from Linz bucked that trend when it broadcast FTA hardcore, and I do mean hardcore not just some fanny shots, some years ago. They exploited a loophole in the Austrian broadcast regulations which was closed just a quick as the tv channel. One can argue that Eurotic also exploited that same loophole although the FTA service did not go quite so far (it did not since Eurotic was initially just a commercial for a subscription service (INXTC). Even so when it became a tv channel in its own right it still broadcast things at the time of day that would not be tolerated now.

I would expect that the phone lines between Berlin and Hannover be red-hot today. A bit of a blame game taking place. One side accusing the other of the total cock-up of last night.

Live-Strip does not require cable since many services have shown that a basic IP service will suffice. Impossible to tell whose fault this fiasco can be attributed to.
18-04-2019 16:19
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(18-04-2019 16:19 )DB83 Wrote:  seemingly, relaxed, German regulations).

Well. Concerning the content they are relatively relaxed. But licenses... We had a big discussion in Germany that even livestreamers on Twitch or Youtube need a license. In the German Law they actually count as TV Channels. They will change the laws to fit into our time so that they don´t need "real" licenses. In the future they just need to register.

But this shows how "relaxed" Germany is Big Grin

So I don´t think that you just can sub-broadcast. But what do I know? Maybe they even asked for permission.

(18-04-2019 16:19 )DB83 Wrote:  Live-Strip does not require cable since many services have shown that a basic IP service will suffice. Impossible to tell whose fault this fiasco can be attributed to.

Like I said: I am not a technician. But don´t they need a direct link between their studio and a TV station? It seems to me that they are just sending their livestream to Hannover so that they can broadcast it over TV. This is the reason why the graphics and prompts were OK last night.

But you can teach me DB83 Wink

BTW: At the moment BOTH Webstreams are completely down. It is a real possibility that they don´t even try to do something tonight...

PS: The clip of Jolee Love without the boob job confirms me that I really think that natural breasts are way better.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2019 18:28 by meisterlampe1989.)
18-04-2019 18:22
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

I am no expert in this. All I know is what I have seen.

As I said the most current example is what Visit-X does. Every night there are live webcam broadcasts from the girls and these are relayed in realtime on a tv channel. Such is the technology that, sometimes, the link does fail.

Over here Studio66 ran a similar thing where one girl was at home but one could still see her either on the tv or on their own webstream. They also had, briefly, a transmission from the US which ran through the night U.K. time.

And, yes, I did notice that when the link to 'Berlin' failed and they ran their own graphics these played out fine. So the issue here was the IP feed. If Live-Shows own stream as without issue then the fault was with BS24 yet I guess they were just carrying BS24's own webstream that appears on their basic site.

When I looked earlier today the stream on the basic site was working. Of course they were only running that looping promo and, yes, even that is down right down.

Yet I fully expect a broadcast tonight with all the tech issues to be sorted. But then I also believe in Father Christmas and the tooth-fairy Smile
18-04-2019 18:44
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(18-04-2019 18:44 )DB83 Wrote:  If Live-Shows own stream as without issue

Well. It ran even worse. On live-strip.show they had a player but it only showed a freeze frame. Later that evening they took the whole player down.

Let´s see if they broadcast tonight. I hope so. Like I said: I have a massive crush on Lena Nitro. I follow her for years. She is so nasty. There is a video of her were she gets locked in a cage and then she gets f***ed by a machine.

I would like to see some nice soft erotic from her.

But I am sceptical tonight.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2019 18:57 by meisterlampe1989.)
18-04-2019 18:54
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

OK. The Webstream on the .com-Site is running. The picture is still very shaky. Doesn´t seem like a solid connection.

The overall quality isn´t very good either.
18-04-2019 21:04
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(18-04-2019 21:04 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  OK. The Webstream on the .com-Site is running. The picture is still very shaky. Doesn´t seem like a solid connection.

The overall quality isn´t very good either.

Even if the picture was upside down it would an improvement on the fiasco of last night laugh
18-04-2019 21:15
meisterlampe1989 Offline
Banned

(18-04-2019 21:15 )bazzae123 Wrote:  Even if the picture was upside down it would an improvement on the fiasco of last night laugh

Well. They are gone now Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2019 21:20 by meisterlampe1989.)
18-04-2019 21:17
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

(18-04-2019 21:17 )meisterlampe1989 Wrote:  
(18-04-2019 21:15 )bazzae123 Wrote:  Even if the picture was upside down it would an improvement on the fiasco of last night laugh

Well. Tey are gone now Big Grin

Yes mate I spoke too soon Big Laugh
18-04-2019 21:19