Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24
(23-05-2014 19:58 )RatedR Wrote:  The 241 may have been spontaneous, but it proved they can show them on TV. 3 bi-sexual girls are on tonight Tongue but that is no guarantee they will try it again.

I'd love to see it, especially after missing Lejla and Patty's show. My guess is that the producers don't have it as a priority, rather than being against it – the girls seem to get plenty of callers and "freedom of movement" in their solo shows. I wonder if many callers request 2-4-1s laugh I'm guessing a lot.

I did ask Tiffany on her official FB page if 2 for 1s are possible/allowed on BS24, and she kindly replied. Quite an encouraging response...

Tiffany on Facebook Wrote:Ja klar wäre das möglich, aber die Tiffy dreht bald mit einer Frau dann kannst du das Video lafen [*kaufen?] zb. Smile

Yes of course that'd be possible, but Tiffy is filming soon with a woman, then you could play [*buy?] the video, for example. Smile

*A typo, I'd guess meaning "buy"

(Her main FB fanpage seems to only be viewable when logged-in. There's an empty official FB page here, and tiffanyangel.tv is her official website with vids.)

(Big Edit!)

Thanks to Lejla for the info: Babestation24 has done several 2-for-1 lesbian shows, usually branded as "2 Girls 1 Phone" or "2 Girls 1 Telefon". The shows don't seem to happen that often, but anyway...

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2014 12:17 by modelflat.)
25-05-2014 05:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

I have a solution to keep them making 2 phones worth of caller money. 2 girls 2 telefon Tongue they could still interact with eachother while on seperate calls. How about 4 girls 4 telefon, or 'gangbang hour' Tongue

Infact, in the 'Bangbabes in pictures' thread, there is a prime example of a 4 girl show Tongue if Germany is years behind in terms of babeshows, their shows should clearly represent our shows from many years ago Tongue

MF maybe you should send the girls the video as inspiration Tongue 4 girls on the show, always two phone options and the girls take turns with 2 girl touching and 3/4 girl orgy Tongue http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1459687

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2014 14:28 by RatedR.)
25-05-2014 12:44
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

very artistic. Next, both girls should try 'finger' paintings. Tongue

26-05-2014 00:40
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(27-05-2014 07:44 )christiano Wrote:  Smile

The one on the right is obviously Lejla, but who's the one on the left? Was that from one of the XXX shows?

Question everything
27-05-2014 15:35
christiano Offline
Junior Poster

(27-05-2014 15:35 )milfspotter Wrote:  
(27-05-2014 07:44 )christiano Wrote:  Smile

The one on the right is obviously Lejla, but who's the one on the left? Was that from one of the XXX shows?

Lola
28-05-2014 10:23
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

what time was this Brudgon? The caps look exactly like the things we all wanted Tongue

(This post was last modified: 28-05-2014 11:27 by RatedR.)
28-05-2014 11:27
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Lejla will be back the next two nights, along with Sindy Schmidt & Sweet Amira (Monday nite), and Sexxy Jordan & Viper Valentine (Tuesday).

And according to the schedule Lejla is on the XXX members' show tonight from 9.30 to 10pm.

(Edit)
GERMAN GLOSSARY OF FILTH!

Here is a list of dirty words the Babestation24 girls may use on the mic, so that you can tell roughly what they're talking about:

ficken, to fuck - rude but only used in sexual contexts, unlike the English f-word which is used in all contexts
Ficken, fucking, sex
gefickt (pronounced ~"g'fickt"), fucked
durchficken (~"doysh ficken"), to fuck until exhaustion shocked
durchgefickt (~"doysh g'fickt"), well and truly fucked - I've heard Tiffy say this a few times, didn't know it existed before

geil (~"guy'll"), horny - also used to mean "great"
Stück (~"shdook"), piece - including, like in English, The King's Piece. From BS24 it appears that a particularly great or horny piece can be called a geiles Stück Cool
wichsen (~"vixen"), to wank
lecken, to lick

Schwanz (~"Shvants"), dick - i.e. cock, not an unpleasant person
Schwänze (~"Shventsa"), dicks
Muschi, pussy
Votze (~"Fotsa"), cunt - I haven't heard this on the mic yet tho
Sperma (~"Shpair ma"), sperm
Arsch, arse
Loch, hole
Arschloch, arsehole, bumhole, unpleasant person

And if a model doesn't say any of these, then what she's saying can't be very

versaut (~"fer zowt"), filthy

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 02:23 by modelflat.)
02-06-2014 03:16
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Question RE: Babestation24
On the next week's schedule there's no Tiffany or Lejla X - not sure about Tiffy, but Lejla's in Ibiza at the moment.

||||||||
09-06-2014 22:45
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Anybody else having problems accessing the webstream? I keep getting a message saying IE can't find the webpage.

Question everything
11-06-2014 22:26
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

I've not seen it since last week, sorry MS - hope the stream gets better.

To show their support this month, for every Germany match BS24 will be broadcasting shows with 4 girls instead of 2 or 3...

[Image: bs24_wm_banner_912px_x_78px.jpg]

Unsere Abwehr steht! is a tortuous and inconsequential pun meaning "Our defence is standing strong!". An equally weird English pun might be "My winger is rising", or "Our strikers are perpendicular", or "My Hodgson has achieved lift off".

For some reason, as the ad says, this is on the day of every Germany game in the first round. Is something special planned if they go further? I believe, according to the rumour I'm starting right now, the babes may be accompanied by co-commentator Rudi Völler for no reason.

The screen usually seems full enough with 3 babes IMO – with 4 girls I kinda hope they do shifts or something. But the staff usually get the show looking tasteful whatever happens. It's a bit strange to add models for shows during the World Cup, when ratings usually decline. Germany's second game clashes with the first 2 hours of BS24. Presumably, to make up for the callers they'll lose, they think this idea could win a few back from the Fußball... maybe?

Anyway the first 4-babe show is on Monday, looks like a good team line-up hahahahaha Big Laugh
(See more listings here)

[Image: Untitled.png]

(Edit)

Looking further ahead...

They've announced a six-babe show for Monday June 30th.

That's the 3rd birthday of Babestation24.

[Image: Untitled1.png]

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2014 02:02 by modelflat.)
12-06-2014 11:48