Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation24
Tonight (Saturday) with Paula Rowe, Lejla X and Sydney Pearl caps

[Image: Untitled1.png] [Image: Untitled2.png] [Image: Untitled3.png] [Image: Untitled4.png] [Image: Untitled5.png] [Image: Untitled6.png] [Image: Untitled7.png] [Image: Untitled8.png] [Image: Untitled9.png] [Image: Untitled10.png]

(11-02-2018 01:51 )Anonymikus Wrote:  So I think it's time to speak about the current state of Babestation24.

A few days ago we discussed it, scroll back 2 pages! I believe Manuel and I agree with you. I emailed BS24 politely to ask about the current Mangel an Babes (they've answered before), but this time BS24 isn't replying, maybe a bad sign.

Babeshows often shut down, sometimes it takes years and it's quite boring (ETV, Sexysat). No need for us to make a drama of it. Noticing the problems doesn't make us geniuses, or "Kremlinologists" laugh

(11-02-2018 01:51 )Anonymikus Wrote:  I wrote the same statement at Liveshow-tv

Now that's a real "dead" zone..

||||||||
11-02-2018 05:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Anonymikus Offline
Apprentice Poster

(11-02-2018 05:44 )modelflat Wrote:  
(11-02-2018 01:51 )Anonymikus Wrote:  So I think it's time to speak about the current state of Babestation24.

A few days ago we discussed it, scroll back 2 pages! I believe Manuel and I agree with you. I emailed BS24 politely to ask about the current Mangel an Babes (they've answered before), but this time BS24 isn't replying, maybe a bad sign.

Babeshows often shut down, sometimes it takes years and it's quite boring (ETV, Sexysat). No need for us to make a drama of it. Noticing the problems doesn't make us geniuses, or "Kremlinologists" laugh

(11-02-2018 01:51 )Anonymikus Wrote:  I wrote the same statement at Liveshow-tv

Now that's a real "dead" zone..

Yes I've been reading all the other statements too, I just wanted to give my personal opinion about this and I'm happy that I'm not the only one who agrees on this.
11-02-2018 12:25
Manuel Offline
I'd marry H. Lola in a heartbeat

First of all, I am a fan of this show since 2014 and there were some ups and downs with this channel, however I think now it's at the lowest state since a very long time.
There are so much days with only 1 girl shows (which sometimes isn't that bad at all) and they've secretly changed the time on air to 22:00h till 5:00h instead of 21:00h till 6:00h.
They seem to be still getting callers, but in a long shot I think this channel is going to die if they don't change things.

That being said, I'm curious what others think about it, but I'm not going to expect everyone to answer if they don't want to.

And last but not least, I know that I wrote the same statement at Liveshow-tv.com but I'm doing this to reach a wider audience.

I totally agree with you, of course. I think it is clear that something is going wrong, at the moment.

year after year after year, I keep reading that the shows were better "in the past"... maybe they were never that great (except in the pioneering era)?
11-02-2018 19:40
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

First of all, I am a fan of this show since 2014 and there were some ups and downs with this channel, however I think now it's at the lowest state since a very long time.
There are so much days with only 1 girl shows (which sometimes isn't that bad at all) and they've secretly changed the time on air to 22:00h till 5:00h instead of 21:00h till 6:00h.
They seem to be still getting callers, but in a long shot I think this channel is going to die if they don't change things.

That being said, I'm curious what others think about it, but I'm not going to expect everyone to answer if they don't want to.

And last but not least, I know that I wrote the same statement at Liveshow-tv.com but I'm doing this to reach a wider audience.

Agreed mate, it seems to be at its lowest ebb for some time. I'm really disappointed they've changed their hours. The shows don't seem to be as daring as they've been in the past either. It's had bad periods in the past so I hope it will pick up again. At the moment it's only Lejla-X who's keeping me interested.

Question everything
13-02-2018 20:23
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(02-02-2018 22:00 )modelflat Wrote:  Sorry that you couldn't see the week's shows...

Hopefully our video uploaders recorded some more horny clips. Cool

Online there is no other page about the name Jolina Bryx, outside of BS24. Possibly it's a new pseudonym for her?

[Image: jolina_bryx_bigpicture_01.jpg] [Image: jolina_bryx_bigpicture_02.jpg] [Image: jolina_bryx_profilbild_01-4142986f.jpg]

This is the schedule for the coming days:

Friday (now) Sydney Pearl and Sindy Schmidt
Saturday - Sydney Pearl and Angi Kroxx
Sunday - Angi Kroxx
Monday - Angi Kroxx and Leonarda Luis

Happy weekend to everyone...

hi
well i see the sexiest moment of Jolina Bryx this night at about 03:50 a. m. cet

hope next time more fun

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

22-02-2018 09:31
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Upcoming schedule:

Tuesday Lillian Will
Wednesday Sweet Amira
Thursday Jolina Bryx
Friday Amira, Lejla X, Lilly Foxx

New bi babe Lilly Foxx's profile page - https://www.babestation24.com/babeprofil/lilly_foxx

[Image: lilly_foxx_bigpicture_03.jpg] [Image: lilly_foxx_bigpicture_04.jpg]

||||||||
27-02-2018 06:00
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

I know the show 20:00 to 21:00 UK time has ceased, but now it looks like the 21:00 show isn't on either. Hope this is just a one-off.

Question everything
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2018 21:37 by milfspotter.)
27-02-2018 21:36
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

...So, did the show start eventually?

Maybe the solo host Lillian was delayed on the train or something... I didn't catch any of the programme tonight. Sad

||||||||
28-02-2018 06:39
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ Started shortly before 11pm UK

Channel appears well short of models with the same appearing schedule after schedule. Many promising ones such as Eva Adams have vanished. And I must agree with earlier comments that things do not appear healthy right now with just one girl for most week-day shifts.

But there could be other factors. Germany, as I have been told, were actively aggressive to such channels and would rather see them go out of business than pressurise the regulators to do their work for them.

But they are the last 'European' one now and there may be blank screens ahead.
28-02-2018 09:21
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

You mean the German government was aggressive towards these channels?

Has it done anything specific? We never hear of any fines against BS24, and the TV rules don't seem to change much from one year to the next.

The reduced times are now on the homepage:

Quote:Translated from babestation24.com
Babestation24 - Erotic TV at its best, live and free every day. From 10:00 pm to 5:00 am your hot babes will be on the air for you! You not only receive the show here in the livestream , but also live on TV! Turn on Babestation24 (Astra 19.2 ° East - 22:00 to 06:00) or 1-2-3 TV ( 02:05 to 05:00) and enjoy the show comfortably in your TV armchair. Call your babe directly in the studio or just listen in on the horny conversation. An awesome audiovisual phone sex experience awaits you. The babes fulfill your every wish.

https://www.babestation24.com/tv-show
Babestation24 – Erotik TV vom Feinsten, jeden Tag live und kostenlos. Von 22:00 Uhr bis 05:00 Uhr gehen deine heißen Babes für dich auf Sendung! Du empfängst die Show nicht nur hier im Livestream, sondern auch live im TV! Schalte Babestation24 (Astra 19,2° Ost - 22:00 bis 06:00 Uhr) oder 1-2-3 TV (02:05 bis 05:00 Uhr) ein und genieße die Show bequem in deinem Fernsehsessel. Rufe dein Babe direkt im Studio an oder lausche einfach nur in das geile Gespräch mit rein. Auf dich wartet ein geiles audiovisuelles Telefonsexerlebnis. Die Babes erfüllen dir jeden Wunsch.

||||||||
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2018 02:53 by modelflat.)
02-03-2018 02:50