Thread Rating:
  • 24 Vote(s) - 4.29 Average

Babestation24 - Chat & Discussion (No Requests in this thread)

bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation24
I have to agree there. I tuned in but saw the state of affairs and turned to something else straight away. Like you mentioned, other shows have been good.
27-06-2018 16:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

(27-06-2018 08:22 )DB83 Wrote:  Major disappointment with last night's show.

Was really looking forward to Lillian Will's peepshows when I read she was doing them. The first followed the usual side-on presentation so that was fine by me. Then the producer decided to go front-on but instead of zooming the camera in as they have done before they decided on a mask. The first one, a black square was bad enough but the second a huge red heart with a static camera actually covered most of Lillian and not just the part that they did not want to show.

Maybe this was a blip as they were so many breaks - Lillian also appeared to show up one hour late - and maybe production crew were also on the low side(camera very static) that they made the best of it.

Samy Fox is due to do them tonight so only time will tell. But if they continue like this it could backfire since even general callers can see little.

hi - hope you could open PM
there was really only 1 second before peepshow start - see attachement of her

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

27-06-2018 20:12
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

(27-06-2018 08:22 )DB83 Wrote:  Major disappointment with last night's show.

Was really looking forward to Lillian Will's peepshows when I read she was doing them. The first followed the usual side-on presentation so that was fine by me. Then the producer decided to go front-on but instead of zooming the camera in as they have done before they decided on a mask. The first one, a black square was bad enough but the second a huge red heart with a static camera actually covered most of Lillian and not just the part that they did not want to show.

Maybe this was a blip as they were so many breaks - Lillian also appeared to show up one hour late - and maybe production crew were also on the low side(camera very static) that they made the best of it.

Samy Fox is due to do them tonight so only time will tell. But if they continue like this it could backfire since even general callers can see little.

I think it's better if they come back to do the peep show like once. I remember buying some of these shows when there was kitty monroe. they cost 5 euros, they run 30 minutes and each time they were different. now they cost 10 euros to see a girl who can not move to avoid something in TV-free
28-06-2018 04:08
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ That is a fair point. Methinks they are seeking to add the caller experience in to the mix. Since it appears that the almost daily peepshow in the past were recorded.

Last night's was back to the old system so it does look like a shortage, possibly deliberate with there being only one girl, of personel. Towards the end, Samy Fox appeared to be miffed since there did not look like there were any callers. Maybe having three shows in one evening is one too many especally with the last not finishing before 2 am CET. And I also guess that much of Germany was in deep mourning yesterday after events in a distant land Smile

Fans of the peepshows will now have to wait until Sunday and Monday for the next ones. Good news is that Nika is booked for both evenings. Bad news is that she is not booked for either peepshows which will be Tyra Kadney and Wild Vicky. If ever there was a wasted opportunity.

And, again, nothing more scheduled before next Thursday at the earliest.
28-06-2018 08:25
bazzae123 Offline
Senior Poster

Wink RE: Babestation24
I thought the first stint from Samy last night was great, I was even surprised how much she was showing. The second session was toned down to the point of being pointless. Samy must have had instructions not to show so much.
I didn't bother with the third slot, its way past my bedtime.
28-06-2018 16:43
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

modelflat
Patocha this is a beautiful cap of Lillian Will, thank you so much for posting it Surprised

you are welcome
i found a site of her: seventeenlive - but she called her "anna willes" there - a nice cam site in my mind with former etv girls too
(This post was last modified: 29-06-2018 18:52 by patocha.)
29-06-2018 18:34
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

(29-06-2018 18:34 )patocha Wrote:  you are welcome
i found a site of her: seventeenlive - but she called her "anna willes" there - a nice cam site in my mind with former etv girls too

That sounds very interesting! Do you have a link to Lillian's page? x

||||||||
30-06-2018 07:04
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ I did look but could not find any 'anna willes' or any variant of that.

She is on the visit-x site - http://www.visit-x.net - and much easy to find Smile Scroll through their 'Television/Mediathek' pages and you will find several early topless only clips of her. She looks better now. Filled out a little and nicer hair.

The channel was a mess last night. Only Sindy who turns up 40 minutes later than they said the show would start at that was 11 pm

Edit:

Link to one of the pages from visit-x https://www.visit-x.net/de/tv/mediathek/.../?page=274
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2018 08:53 by DB83.)
30-06-2018 08:33
patocha Offline
Posting Machine

hey - i logged in at this site and found her at https://seventeenlive.com/german/index

but this cams dont have name - only a number - not sure but i think U ONLY SEE ONLINE people there - some of mydirtyhobby or visit-x are here online
or its only commercial at this site - i only have fun so far with the girls on LIVE area

https://seventeenlive.com/german/8113534
sydney pearl for example - also on b24
(This post was last modified: 30-06-2018 14:39 by patocha.)
30-06-2018 14:36
Moorman Offline
Senior Poster

on x-visit u can found nicole charming, angi kroxx, paula rowe, sandra sturn,kim davis,wildvicky and sydney pearl. sydney is online every day and her show is very hot and cost 2$/min. my dream is see her in peep show in bs24.
30-06-2018 22:29